Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ViSu/AbhiYa:The light of our lives#2newCClinkpg134 (Page 97)

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Hahah yes I will LOL Do you have any suggestions...I'm too flat out to think as well LOL

Awww Hug So you say but I don't see it Stern Smile All I know is that it's beautiful Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
can you make icons on PC, Anushka, Rati and Suku? and stack them for me? LOL

but i find my siggy similar to urs Big smile

oh btww....rags just watched Patiala House yesterday...and OMFG the girl who plays Akshay's sister namely manmeet...her real name is Maya Sarao....holyy shitt...i cant believe it..Maya was in our class in school...class 11 and 12th...Shocked then i guess she went to UK..and got selected for Patiala house...goshh!! its such a small world..and she's SO lucky..she got to work with Anushka..luckyy girl man..infact i have some pics saved of Maya and Anshka..thought i'd share some with you...

OMG she is so luckkyy!!

aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Yep I will do them Embarrassed 

And I don't find your sig at all like mine Stern Smile Actually none of your sigs are, and that is a compliment that you get inspired but never overinspired LOL

OMFGG Shocked Are you actually serious? :S I would have loved to be in her place lol..yeah I know lucky girl ((: So you knew her like personally or something? LOL God it's still hard to believe! I have to watch PH still ::

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Personallyy? Of coursee man!! maya and we studied Psychology, economics together in one class...we were good friends..not so close..She's such a sweetheart..its still difficult to believe that shes in this movie..OMG!! what a luck man! she got to work with Rishi Kapoor, Dimple kapadia, Akshay Kumar and Anushka...wow now thats what i call good luck!!

Rags said its a so -so film...Anu is totally wasted in the film..:-( but im still gonna watch it ;)

ya as for sigs i never get overinspired

aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
OMGG wow LOL see what a coincidence, or not Embarrassed Exactly! She got to work with all these people..was she into acting or ainvayi landed up in the film? LOL

Achha? Oh well..I'm still gonna watch it too (; It wasn't a total fail at the BO as far as I know!

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Yeah Patiala house did well at the BO

well in school maya wasnt into acting..but she was in media and stuff..so i guess she has that background..

aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Akshay is such a put off though )-: I hate the roles he takes...pointless crap! LOL Have you seen the Thankyou promos...his film with Sonam..gosh it is so stupid Sleepy

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
no i havent seen thank you Promo's..but PH mein he's done an outstanding job...acc to Rags

aishhh.

Go to top