Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ViSu/AbhiYa:The light of our lives#2newCClinkpg134 (Page 74)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
IKR? I cry everytime I see this scene but I keep going back to it because it's so beautiful and one of ArTi's best performances.
Ya, you'll be dancing the entire day if ArTi hook up Dancing Dancing

AbhIya bond is actually losing it's essence. ViSu chemistry is the only saving grace which is making me tolerate AbhIya till now. They are getting shallowed and belittled with every episode. I so hate EK Angry Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@Neethz...oh man...that indeed was ArTi's best performance...one was the Kal ho na ho shaadi wala sequence...and the other was this...goshh...really freakin touched me Day Dreaming

Lets see what happens to AP...they better make them confess soon...sometimes i wish it was a regular human story..and no vampires Ermm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
KHNH! Now that's another scene which sets off my tear glands! Gosh! MayUr are beyond beautiful!! Argh! I"m sad again!Cry Cry

I don't have a problem with vampires but yes, EK is definitely better with human love stories. I swear I think we can write better scripts for AbhIya!! I hope they're redeemed soon, Yamzy. They're the first couple who've come even this close to matching MayUr, which means they are way too special for me and I'll be so hurt if they are butchered! Unhappy Unhappy 

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
i know the KHNH sequence literally tore me apart Cry it was beautifully enacted by ArTi...

Ya they are just stretching the AP track big time

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
IKKKKKKKK!! And flahsbacks just make it even more touching! Unhappy Unhappy

AP need to stop getting back to square one all the timeErmm

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I miss Kabir Ouch god knows whats going on with Kabir's track...i adore Mish Kabir so much...all that they are focussing now is on Panchi...she cant act man! Ermm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Oh my, you have no idea how much I'm missing Kabir and KaPiSha! They were so much better as a break from the darkness compared to this ridiculous gay track =/
But Vishal is busy with his brand launch. I hope Kabir is back properly and not as a comic reliefPinch
You think Panchi can't act? I don't know. She's not perfect but convincing enough. But ya, all this moony eyes thing is getting to me now. Panchi does not require so much focus! </3

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
oh yeah Vahbiz is a terrible actress...even the other day when she was thinking of Sid in her thoughts..it felt like she's drooling more than dreaming...yuck! how ridiculously expressionless..Ermm her character is totally getting onto my nerves now...AWW i know man..i terribly miss KaPiSha Unhappy i lovee that trio..they are super cutee...wish Vishal gets back soon..

anyway i gotta go Neethz...byee Hug

.Jane..

Go to top