ViSu/AbhiYa:The light of our lives#2newCClinkpg134 - Page 94

Posted: 13 years ago
Awww neethz...i can very well imagine what you must be going through..it happens with everyone..but with time everyone moves on...but those memories always remain 😳 dont worry you'll get through it 🤗 And listen to happy songs...sad songs wont be a good idea now..its just gonna make ur mood worse :(

Im fine...going to leave for work soon 🤢 dont wanna go...i feel like lazing around instead 🤣
Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago
Hum rahe ya na rahe kal
Kal yaad aayenge yeh pal
Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya
Chhoti si hai zindagi
Kal mil jaaye to hogi khushnaseebi
Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal) - 2
Shaam ka aanchal odhke aayi
Dekho voh raat suhaani
Aa likh de hum donon milke
Apni yeh prem kahaani
Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal
Aane waali subha jaane
Rang kya laaye deewaani
Meri chaahat ko rakh lena
Jaise koi nishaani
Hum rahe ya na rahe kal
Kal yaad aayenge yeh pal
Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya
Chhoti si hai zindagi
Kal mil jaaye to hogi khushnaseebi

No, go for work! And make tasty pastries!

I think I'm going to be depressed!
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Neetz 🤗 its ok hon, you will get through it 😳
Those were the best days of my life....
(since Yamzy likes Bryan Adams)

Thank youuuu, Ragsy! 🤗
I hope so 😳
Aww neethz...dont listen to sad songs..i know its very tough to get over all this..but just try once...😳
Yeah Bryan Adams' songs are the best...and Summer of 69' being my all time fave 😳
Hmmm...you're right, Yamzy. This had to happen someday and I guess I was prepared for it, but today just proved to be a harsh reality check! It's not going to be easy, though 😛
Ya, I've been in a weird mood since forever, listening all these 'Yaadein Yaad Aati Hain' type songs! 🤣 🤣

I know this song of Bryan Adams and 'Everything I do' (That's him only, right) and maybe a little here and there. He's amazing. I don't know why I didn't listen to more of his songs. Guess I was too busy with LP, Enrique, Akon, and all those people 😆 😆
Enrique is amazing! <33

Thanks, Yamzy and Ragsy! I already feel better! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Oh yeah i also love all those our generation singers that you mentioned..and Enrique being one of the most amazing one's..but there's something amazing about Bryan Adams..he's a classic and his songs never get old for me...everytime i listen to them, the more i love them 😳

Aww i know how that feels Neethz...when im low and sad i listen to those sort of songs too..but then i try to be more practical and cheer up my own mood with happy songs 😆
Anyway i gotta go now...Talk to you later Neethz...Need to get a little early to work today, might be a little busy 🤔

Byee...take care..and cheer up 🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rej90v2Pf0k[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rej90v2Pf0k

Omg! 🤣 🤣 I can't stop laughing 🤣 This is so hilariously stupid! 🤣

You know, I like eating sweets, specially chocolates when I'm depressed and sad! (please ignore the randomness, I'm weird that way 😆 😆)