ViSu/AbhiYa:The light of our lives#2newCClinkpg134 - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
i know the KHNH sequence literally tore me apart 😭 it was beautifully enacted by ArTi...

Ya they are just stretching the AP track big time
IKKKKKKKK!! And flahsbacks just make it even more touching! πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

AP need to stop getting back to square one all the timeπŸ€”
I miss Kabir god knows whats going on with Kabir's track...i adore Mish Kabir so much...all that they are focussing now is on Panchi...she cant act man! πŸ€”
Oh my, you have no idea how much I'm missing Kabir and KaPiSha! They were so much better as a break from the darkness compared to this ridiculous gay track =/
But Vishal is busy with his brand launch. I hope Kabir is back properly and not as a comic relief😡
You think Panchi can't act? I don't know. She's not perfect but convincing enough. But ya, all this moony eyes thing is getting to me now. Panchi does not require so much focus! </3
oh yeah Vahbiz is a terrible actress...even the other day when she was thinking of Sid in her thoughts..it felt like she's drooling more than dreaming...yuck! how ridiculously expressionless..πŸ€” her character is totally getting onto my nerves now...AWW i know man..i terribly miss KaPiSha πŸ˜” i lovee that trio..they are super cutee...wish Vishal gets back soon..

anyway i gotta go Neethz...byee πŸ€—
Neethi you are still here? 😳
Aww! Okies, Yamzy, not that you're here πŸ˜†
Bbieeeeeee!! Love you πŸ€—

Yep, Aish! Me still here! 😳
Good morning! 
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Aww okay 😳 Haan teri bhi morning meri bhi morning 🀣
What's up πŸ˜†
Nothing. I was just requesting for siggies and avis and scrapping and chatting and gossiping 🀣 🀣 🀣

Wbu?
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Ahaaa 😎 Sounds fun to me 😊🀣

Me? I just got to Uni πŸ˜† And I'm free for another hour and a half let's say πŸ˜†