monaya interview on e24 on 5/3updtpg45,picspg55,59 - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG thanks kanchi for this wonderful treat πŸ€—

owww monaya were dame adorable yar our hum tum πŸ˜† that food one scene was adorable πŸ˜ oww mohit look so dashing in maroon or black i m not sure πŸ˜† and sanaya OMG she looks so stunning in light green simple and sober our natural beauty πŸ˜ can't wait for tomorrow btw those nok jok was hilarious owww so adorable yar πŸ˜† sanaya hit him πŸ€£
OMGGGG that was soooooooo CUTE !!!!!
😳
Originally posted by aa123.80

Thank you thank you sooooo much Kanchi!!!

OMGGGG, it's soooooooo cuteeeee!! πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ
Ishu with just the promo we are going crazy ..just imagine... what will happen to us when we  watch the whole segment πŸ˜†..we will go crazy ..since we are all a bunch of droolers πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
OMGGGG.. Monaya look soo awesome and fresh😍😍 Aww 'San ILY'😳 They are just soo fond of having chaat.. like meπŸ˜†  The train part was so cute😍 I soo cant wait to see the whole interview.. promo itself looks so amazing, the whole epi will be rocking for sure!!

Thanks again Kanchi for the vidπŸ€— You made our day!!😳
OMg thanks for telling us that great news.....Monaya r looking just superb...
impatiently waiting for tomorrow
Hum tum so suited them in the promo 😍 πŸ˜Aww I just love their pushing in the train πŸ˜† and they are looking soooo adorable <3
I agree, jyo, ishu and shru and aashi .. 😳  They are looking sooooooo extra fresh man.. 😍 
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Hum tum so suited them in the promo 😍 πŸ˜Aww I just love their pushing in the train πŸ˜† and they are looking soooo adorable <3

I especially loved the train part... πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  😍
They are looking soo cute as usual.Ioved thei musthy.After one month We will be watching their segment.Iam soo exited.Cannot wait for Sat.Thank u soo much for link.
Thanks for the video.They are looking so amazing,cute,Hot.Can't wait for the epi.I thiunk that was some kind of tikki not chat.jo bhi ho monaya ka nok-jhok phir se can;t wait.