Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Help for Datta & Naku

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends, entry of Mahadev & Sundari is for helping Datat & Naku. The way they appeared when Naku started praying to Shiv & Parvati showed that gods have come to help them. Mahadevaji is Shivaji himself, one of the form of Parvatiji is Tripursundari. They are always together. Among 12 Jyotirlings of Mahadevji, one is Vaidyanath at Parali in Bihar, this Jyotirling is worshiped for cure from dieseases. One of the form of Mahadevji is Mahamrityunjay, who cures patient from deathbed.In LTL we are seeing these forms of Mahadevji right now. Later on if they show Datta receiving help to fight his enemies, that will be another form of Mahadevji. He gave his Trishl to Arjun in Mahabharat, Vishnuji got his Sudarshanchakra from Mahadevji only. In war in encient times,soldiers used to attack shouting Har Har Mahadev. So if Mahadevji is helping Datta to fight his enemies he will surely win.
Seeking divine help by visiting places of worship is already shown in all the shows, but watching divine forces helping their devotee in human form is a very different experience. Datta was shown performing Mahadevji's pooja in temple at time of Supriya, so he is receiving help from Mahadevji now,inspite of being a non believer. This divine couple is helping Naku & Datta to restore their normal life.
I really like this different portrayal of Divine Power in LTL.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good observations!!! Liked it very much!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I love how in LTL they have seamlessly blended divine powers with the scientific approach. Mahadev and Sundari may appear as avatars of Mahadev and Parvati to believers. To non-believers they are practioners of Ayerveda-a proven stream of science.
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

I love how in LTL they have seamlessly blended divine powers with the scientific approach. Mahadev and Sundari may appear as avatars of Mahadev and Parvati to believers. To non-believers they are practioners of Ayerveda-a proven stream of science.

As Datta & Naku have taken shelter from Nature, they are receiving help from natural elements like earth, water. Ayurveda is one of the biggest gift of  nature for humans.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
mnx, many thanks for your informative post today,it certainly puts in more meaning into how the current viewings of ltl are unfolding.....leading up to Dutta's cure and regaining his lost reign....
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hamlet53

mnx, many thanks for your informative post today,it certainly puts in more meaning into how the current viewings of ltl are unfolding.....leading up to Dutta's cure and regaining his lost reign....

Hi Hamlet thanks, actually you have written  so beautifully in your post what I wanted to write, so I wrote  from this pov.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey mnx love ur explanation what an eye opener to know all this info Ltl is surely unique in their approach to things & it makes sense so tank u for this post @ tank u ksh 4 sharing! guys it helps to understand it better with ur explanations!😊
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bfunofbb123

Hey mnx love ur explanation what an eye opener to know all this info Ltl is surely unique in their approach to things & it makes sense so tank u for this post @ tank u ksh 4 sharing! guys it helps to understand it better with ur explanations!😊

I have written this from .000000000001% knowledge I have. thanks to LTL for giving me an opportunity to put this in words.