India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Our Besharam Wishlist :D (Page 11)

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
same here priya and varsha.. but I have a feeling they will raise the bar and come up with a unique seductive scene keeping in mind RBO standardsWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-purvi08NinjaInPyjamaskrock

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I hope they remember, it's RBO..Embarrassed... girls.LOL....I am having *nervous sweaty chills* BlushingLOLand goosebumps....after reading YM post on FB.Blushing....

btw , am still wondering why does Khanak want to seduce ShaanBlushing? and does she even need itBlushing ??

Brain gone for a walk with the CVs...ROFL..........see all I did not make a separate thread..ROFL..........am commenting her like a acchi bacchi.........!!!

CVs...........no dance in that shiny thing, mere ghar mein chote bacche hain aur IF par bhi,...........lol................
ROFL.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...........

*running for cover*................!!!!

Edited by -Manita- - 08 March 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutenk.mail-YasharanArshi-purvi08NinjaInPyjamas

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I was so sure that one of you must have DEFINITELY got this topic on the first page....jeete raho baccho...LMAO!!

I dont think she shud seduce him...cuz I'll burst out laughingROFLROFL
i always tend to laugh madly on seduction scenes..ROFL while the rest of the ppl in the theatre look at me madlyROFLROFL

I think even Shaan will make fun of her baad mein if she DOES seduce him....ROFL   

P.S. I had to write an OS for anky regarding the SR....ab toh mind gaya ghommne mera...ROFL

P.P.S. My jaw is fine!! I can eat hard stuff like munchiniDancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute-Manita--YasharanArshi-purvi08krock

NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

I hope they remember, it's RBO..Embarrassed... girls.LOL....I am having *nervous sweaty chills* BlushingLOLand goosebumps....after reading YM post on FB.Blushing....

btw , am still wondering why does Khanak want to seduce ShaanBlushing? and does she even need itBlushing ??

Brain gone for a walk with the CVs...ROFL..........see all I did not make a separate thread..ROFL..........am commenting her like a acchi bacchi.........!!!

CVs...........no dance in that shiny thing, mere ghar mein chote bacche hain aur IF par bhi,...........lol................
ROFL............

I want to know your daughter's take on thisROFL

nk.mailpurvi08-Manita-krock

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

ROFL............

Vatty....................I am so scared..................*biting nails*..............
whenever there is such a thing being aired I have to switch channels, still if she catches a glimpse of any intimacy and some other scene on TV or film........she closes her eyes...........with her hand and says.......
"Mom............is it over....??"..............omg........
I become actually red.....................*nervous*........

NinjaInPyjamas-YasharanArshi-purvi08krock

NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vatsalya

ROFL............

Vatty....................I am so scared..................*biting nails*..............
whenever there is such a thing being aired I have to switch channels, still if she catches a glimpse of any intimacy and some other scene on TV or film........she closes her eyes...........with her hand and says.......
"Mom............is it over....??"..............omg........
I become actually red.....................*nervous*........

Awwwwwwwww!! mummy se cuteness kya genes mein mili haiLOL 

"is it over"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita--YasharanArshi-purvi08

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
they can use the song, "Aaja piya tohe pyaar du"- yashu once mentioned it in some interview 
it can be used to seduce shaan!!Big smile

-Manita-NinjaInPyjamas-YasharanArshi-purvi08

NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingneha

they can use the song, "Aaja piya tohe pyaar du"- yashu once mentioned it in some interview 
it can be used to seduce shaan!!Big smile

I was thinking of the very same song!!!  hi5!Big smile

puraane gaane kitne acche hote the...it was all romance not sleazy romance...sheesh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailpurvi08-Manita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index