Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
My wish list is simple,actually I wanted to see that yesterday.After hugging from behind,he should lean back a bit,look at her from behind though he couldn't see her face and unties the dori just by looking at her and then turning her,taking her hands in his and wrapping them around his neck,placing his hands on her waist,an eye-lock and slowly pulling her towards him and a little peck on her shoulder.This way I get to see a full frontal hug lol.Mirror ke samne dori untying tho would be even more great but loses spontaneity lol.

Quite thanda na!lol
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

My wish list is simple,actually I wanted to see that yesterday.After hugging from behind,he should lean back a bit,look at her from behind though he couldn't see her face and unties the dori just by looking at her and then turning her,taking her hands in his and wrapping them around his neck,placing his hands on her waist,an eye-lock and slowly pulling her towards him and a little peck on her shoulder.This way I get to see a full frontal hug lol.Mirror ke samne dori untying tho would be even more great but loses spontaneity lol.

Quite thanda na!lol

koi na...you gave the most probable scene..lmao

we guys are just entertaining ourselves..lol...aapko kis angle se lagta hai they'll show her removing his shirt and kissing all over🤣
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vats-may be in our dreams!lol.I would love to see his expression if she does that lol,not all over,just removing his shirt!
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Vats-may be in our dreams!lol.I would love to see his expression if she does that lol,not all over,just removing his shirt!

Smithaaa .... Hahahahah ..Dreams main toh we surpass all this Written Besharami !!!!!!!
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waah guys keep on going...kitne beshram ho yaar...beshramo k samrato...kitne passionate ho tum sab masoom nanhi jaan shanak k SR k towards itna jitna wo bhi nhi hunge...thank god my mom hav'nt caught me seeing all these posts warna main seedhe Qutub minar me tangi nazar aati😆
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh. I am red. This is not fair. You guys started the besharmi without me. And now i cant even give my input thru this stupid phone. And by the time i get back home sr would have got over. Hmph. I just want him to kiss all over her face. And the rest whatever i ve written in my kulfi os. I cant even post it here because i ve logged in thru phone. Anyways loved all your ideas. Besharmi zindabad;-)
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Can i post your OS?? 

*looks with twinkle in her eyes*
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Priyaa will kill you vattieee if you post it !!!!

Tera Kulfi ban jayega ... hahahahahahah
and then Shaan will taste that Kulfi !!!! Teri toh nikal padi !!!!
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vat which one do you want to post. I was ok wit it till i saw shals post. Now i am thinking. Hmmm. Anyways i am not gonna show my face here for another 2 days. Which one
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Saare....lol....after Shals post....am desperate🤣🤣🤣🤣