Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

..::Genda Phool of the Week:Rubaldhillon::.. (Page 6)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

your favourite actor:SRK from  Bollywood and Daniel Radcliffe from Hollywood Harry Potter?My fav too......Ya HariLOL
favourite book:Hello????I Hardly read my textbooks so from will  I get the time to read other BooksLOL he he...LOLLOLLOLLOL..........Don't laugh Angry as its trueLOL

and more questions:

If u get a chance to direct a movie, in which language u would do that? and which actors will u choose?:Ohhhhhh.....I will direct Movie IN telegu......Nahi Nahi Yar I don't know Telegu so I will do that In Punajbi language as I speak Punjabi....and will take Ragini as Heroine opposite meEmbarrassed Great sirji...Great dreams... U and Ragini...LOL......i hope it becomes realEmbarrassed
what u r thinking in ur mind at present?:Thinking about ur answers as I m tired already in just answering three four questions(Rubal's Mind:Kabh Finish Honga yeh questionsAngry LOL)I knowLOLLOL........Dont ever put so many questions to next genda PhoolsLOL
what i am thinking in my mind now?:U r sleeping rite....Maybe thinking about ur Fav ActorEmbarrassedno...I dont dream actually...so, nothing there to think... Hoga Koi tohEmbarrassed
If u r stuck in ur lift wid ur best enemy, what would u do?:I will Find a way so that I can start some Fight as I Love to Fight wid People and especially My enemiesLOL(Didnt  U rem Wat happened in other forumsLOL)ya ya...I do remember....Dont Say ThenWink
u get angry soon.. yes/no? A bIG Yessssssssssss. ......Who better than U  to knw thisLOL
what u do when u r angry? do u throw plates like suhana???:Ohhhhhhhh How u guessed it Yaar.....Wen I was IN INdia,Wenever I got angry I start throwing stuff(Bed sheet se la Kar Bathing Tub Tak Angry LOL).Mera Gussa is Bad than SuhanaLOL...oh Angry young man....No no...correction..Angry Crazy young manLOLLOL........LOL
ur first crush?:It has to be RaginiEmbarrassed.I knw Wat some ppl will say who knows my pastLOL
ur present crush?:Still the same Embarrassedseriously yaar, ragz keliye competetion zyaada hogaya aajkal....Shounak have to see this and I am sure...He wont be here so I m Happy unless he see thisLOL
The color of ur comb?LOL:Brown.......Wat a QuestionClap LOL he heLOL
What is the color of the teeth of the baby who is just born in africa?:I guess all have white teeths but I  will SURELY get a Clarification from some African TodayLOL shall I tell u the answer..New born babies dont have teeth at allLOLLOLLOL.....Oh god how can I  Forget it.......U HariiiiiAngry LOL
Have u ever copied in ur exams?:Obviously YesLOL....But Got caught once...Will tell u the story some other timeWinkthats greatLOLLOL...i m so Proud of itApprove LOL
will u leave IF ever?:Yes ........Wen SGP will be over.Cry.lekin Tab Tak I m Here to Irrritate u llLOLI can definitely tell that u will be back once ragz again acts in some other serialLOLLOL......Maybe nahi Will be bakLOL
What is the capital of Canada?LOLLOL:Ottawa...........I didnt googled itLOL he he
What is the capital of Andhra Pradesh?LOLLOL:Hyderabad...........Not sure HariLOL ryt...LOLLOL......Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ur opinion about Rakhi sawant?:She is Hotttttttttttttt ...........From BottomROFL ROTFL...LOLLOL
Do u know that i know martial arts?:Shocked LOLu know what? I learnt Karate for 6 yrs...LOLWink.......Bas Mujhe Maat Marna LOL
Are u superstitious?:Very Much............Shud i tell u For wat things??Big smileya ya..tell if u dun mindLOL..Like Cat crossing road and wenever cat crosses road I never Move until someone Cross roadLOL
If this will be the last day in this world and u have 24 hrs left..what u do?:Sleep SleepLOL...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Are u irked with me now?:Really U wanna Hear THat..............YesAngry LOLi know...LOLLOL
If genie would give u 3 wishes...what those would be?:Ohhhhhhhhhhh.........Ok First will be to meet Ragzzzzz,Then To send me to some peaceful place with herEmbarrassed and Third will be to keep her forever wid meEmbarrassedLOLhe he....

Me (Harika):U r rocking GirlWacko LOL thanks for sayin thatEmbarrassed..U r welcome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomerholicGirl

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
netri:Ny Net SisLOL

Nice Rubal...... Chicky ans.....  U have not disappointed me with ur ans....

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Thanks Sissy............Actually I was at My coll while writing the answers so is Liya Thoda less funny hai........Didnt U read answer to ur Questions??? Shocked

iViews

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
oie rubal! how come you running away from answering my questions?! Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

oie rubal! how come you running away from answering my questions?! Confused

Oh sorry Keenu.......Last nite I was answering them But cudnt complete them so Mailed it to me myself.....Will post them In 5 Minutes or soBig smile

Keenu.G

BaaaZiGaR IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
-What's the most expensive gift you've ever given someone?:Expensive  Gift???Yaar To tell u seriously I m very Kanjoos .....Even If I gift anyone aHandkerchief I will get a heart attackLOL.....So in simple words i had never Ever Gifted someone a gift,Expensive gift Door ki Baat Hai......Oh I know I m Mad But its trueLOL
-Would you rather be rich or healthy?:I wud rather be Rich becozzz I m healthy Rite now....So rite now i will be happy to be a rich.......Who wudn't love to be RichLOL
-Would you like to know the day you're going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?:oh Keenu BTW I know the YearShocked....Its 2040 and I will die of some weather related tragedy.......I got to know this thru FBROFL.......Ok seriously  Coming to Ur question I wud like to know the date as I will get to know how much time I have to spend and Do all things Which I Had dreamt of.....
-Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?:I wud prefer to have  super Intelligence so that I don't have to Memorize my NotesLOL
-Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?:Ohhhhh This one is my Fav question.....I always wanted to have power to be Invisible and Peep into other Ppl's house, Airplanes.....Also Becozzz I know wat Ppl think  about me so its better to have Invisible power and BTW i will also get to know wat other Ppl say about me in their HousesLOL
-What one thing are you most proud of?:The thing I m Most proud  of is that I m the only one from my family who have come to Canada for study.........My Bro is really Jealous of me for this But I love to make him JealousLOL......U knw na ,Sibling RivarlyEmbarrassed
-Have you ever rescued someone?  What were the circumstances?:No Yar,Abhi Tak toh Nahi......But will Love to Rescue someoneLOL
-Who influenced you most when you were a child?:When i was child,APJ Abdul inspired me the most.....I loved him and wanted him to remain as President but He was replaced....I loved his way of speaking,Love for children and his Humble and Kind nature.....
-What is the most daring or dangerous thing you've ever done?:Most Daring thing was Learning to drive a BikeLOL....Oh It was so tough for me to learn that and it was like a challenge to meLOL
-What person in history would you most like to meet?:I wud like to meet  Bhagat Singh and will want to know from  him from where did he get so much of passion in him for the country...

Hope U will like my answers KeenuEmbarrassed

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 04 March 2011 at 8:49pm

Keenu.G

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by netri

Thanks Sissy............Actually I was at My coll while writing the answers so is Liya Thoda less funny hai........Didnt U read answer to ur Questions??? Shocked

I did read ur ans..... My Net Bro.....LOL  Abe chasma laga leee....  Fool kya ho gaya ... Kuch dikhta hi nahi...LOL

GurpreetD

Go to top