Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

..::Genda Phool of the Week:Rubaldhillon::.. (Page 4)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
See Guys..... As soon as he became " The FOOL "  he Stern Smile  went offline otherwise he would have start ans. our questions.....Shocked  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahBaaaZiGaRGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Its me This time..........Cry Cry LOL.......Hey Bhagwan Mein tera Bahut Shukra Gujar Hun Tumne Mujhe Genda "Fool" Ban Diya Itna Weeks Baad..........LOL LOL

Thanks Aman.Big smile

Congratulations Rubal....your wish has been granted.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

okay here are my answers... Harika I m going to keep it simple as U have put me so many questionsAngryLOL

your favourite actor:SRK from  Bollywood and Daniel Radcliffe from Hollywood
favourite actress:PC and Kareena From Bollywood ,Kate Winslet from Hollywood
favourite book:Hello????I Hardly read my textbooks so from will  I get the time to read other BooksLOL
favourite writer:Sorry......Not applicable regarding to Question above thisLOL
favourite colour:Mine Fav Color Is Pink......Do u think I m GirlLOL.....Ok Ok seriously Mine Fav is red ,Blue and Black....Not just one
favouite food:Apna Indian Khana is the world bestLOL
favourite song:Now a dayzz its Lady Gaga's Born this way
favourite singer:Ohhhhh I told this Na.....Chalo Fir se Bata Du.....Its Rihanna,Taylor Swift,Katie Perry and Forgot to add In first QA round....Its Lady Gaga
favourite sport:Cricket and Badminton....Even though I don't play But Love to watch it
favourite sports man/woman:Sachin(Cricket) is the best

and more questions:

If u get a chance to direct a movie, in which language u would do that? and which actors will u choose?:Ohhhhhh.....I will direct Movie IN telegu......Nahi Nahi Yar I don't know Telegu so I will do that In Punajbi language as I speak Punjabi....and will take Ragini as Heroine opposite meEmbarrassed
what u r thinking in ur mind at present?:Thinking about ur answers as I m tired already in just answering three four questions(Rubal's Mind:Kabh Finish Honga yeh questionsAngry LOL)
what i am thinking in my mind now?:U r sleeping rite....Maybe thinking about ur Fav ActorEmbarrassed
If u r stuck in ur lift wid ur best enemy, what would u do?:I will Find a way so that I can start some Fight as I Love to Fight wid People and especially My enemiesLOL(Didnt  U rem Wat happened in other forumsLOL)
U are left in a place where there is only non-vegLOLLOLLOLwaht u do? (i saw u sayin that u were a non veggie but now, a veggie, so i asked this):I will Go and Find some other Place to Puke Dead LOL
u get angry soon.. yes/no? A bIG Yessssssssssss. ......Who better than U  to knw thisLOL
what u do when u r angry? do u throw plates like suhana???:Ohhhhhhhh How u guessed it Yaar.....Wen I was IN INdia,Wenever I got angry I start throwing stuff(Bed sheet se la Kar Bathing Tub Tak Angry LOL).Mera Gussa is Bad than SuhanaLOL
ur first crush?:It has to be RaginiEmbarrassed.I knw Wat some ppl will say who knows my pastLOL
ur present crush?:Still the same Embarrassed
The color of ur comb?LOL:Brown.......Wat a QuestionClap LOL
The color of ur brush?:White and OrangeConfused LOL
What is the color of the teeth of the baby who is just born in africa?:I guess all have white teeths but I  will SURELY get a Clarification from some African TodayLOL
can u cook?:Oh Yaaaaaa...........Just Tea ,Coffee ,Maggie and Paneer ki BurjiLOL
What is the first thing u have ever cooked?:I had made Panner ki Burji.......
Have u ever copied in ur exams?:Obviously YesLOL....But Got caught once...Will tell u the story some other timeWink
Dont u really know that hall ticket and exam ticket are the same?:Yes....Becozzz we called it as Our Roll number in PunjabLOL
What is the best moment in ur life?:Oh Wen I got My Visa for CanadaEmbarrassed
What u think about Himanshu bhai?:No comments PlzzLOL
Do u like accounts?:Simple answer is..........................nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOL
ur opinion about economics?:I love economics as I always get good grade in economicsWink
will u leave IF ever?:Yes ........Wen SGP will be over.Cry.lekin Tab Tak I m Here to Irrritate u llLOL
what is ur childhood dream?:To become actor but  I kneww it wasnt possibleCry LOL
who is ur favourite cricketer?:Didnt u ask this before???.....But will say it again as I love Him.....Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar
What is the capital of Canada?LOLLOL:Ottawa...........I didnt googled itLOL
What is the capital of Andhra Pradesh?LOLLOL:Hyderabad...........Not sure HariLOL
Ur opinion about Rakhi sawant?:She is Hotttttttttttttt ...........From BottomROFL
Do u ever think of learning taekwondo?:Nahi Yar Meri Hadiyan Nikli Pari Hai.....If I ever do this I will not be able to take a single breathLOL
Do u know that i know martial arts?:Shocked LOL
Are u superstitious?:Very Much............Shud i tell u For wat things??Big smile
The first movie u have watched?:Yaar Really Cant rem On TV ......But In Cinema HALL I watched Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha........Sitting on top of the seat as I  cudnt saw screen due to Ppl's HeadLOL
The last movie u watched?:Last one  I watched was Band Bajaa Baraat
Ur present mobile model?:Nokia Express Music
Ur lucky number?:I think Its 9....Not sure thoughLOL
Are u really a fan of Sunny deol?Are U kidding me???LOL
The last person who called u..?:My Professor
If this will be the last day in this world and u have 24 hrs left..what u do?:Sleep SleepLOL
Ur memorable b'day?:My first One...........I have seen the Video of my first Birthday and it was Superbbbly Celebrated by My family so its the best one for meEmbarrassed
if u feel like slapping any one...who is that lucky one? (i know its me):No Its not U Embarrassed.....Its my Evil aunt living In IndiaAngry LOL
which celeb do u hate most?:She is not Celeb........Rakhi PawantLOL
Have u ever kicked anyone?:Yaaa.........My Brother is the Lucky One who gets to hve my Lucky Legs on his bodyLOL
Are u irked with me now?:Really U wanna Hear THat..............YesAngry LOL
Why u use emoticons always in ur posts?:Becozz the posts Look greatWink....Just Look at this post iTSELFLOL
If genie would give u 3 wishes...what those would be?:Ohhhhhhhhhhh.........Ok First will be to meet Ragzzzzz,Then To send me to some peaceful place with herEmbarrassed and Third will be to keep her forever wid meEmbarrassedLOL

and now, few more questions, describe the following in 3 words each 
SGP:Sasural Gend Phool(Isnt this obvious oneLOL)
Ishaan:BHolu Ek Number Ka
Suhana:Sabki Pyari OMG Girl.........especially mineEmbarrassed
Badi maa:Genuinly sweet heartEmbarrassed
Dadaji:Genuniely Cute TeddyBearLOL

Me (Harika):U r rocking GirlWacko LOL
Yourself:Idiot Ek Number KaLOL
Shounak:Eggjams wala BHaiLOL
Shweta:Sweetest of AllEmbarrassed
himanshu bhaiyya:Tangri PullerLOL
Leo:Sorry havent interacted  with her/him at all
Aman (our viewbie):Non Strict teacherji ROFL
Laxmi di:Best Post Maker in IFEmbarrassed
Sheema di (venture):Angry Young LadyAngry...........Sorry Sorry Friendly Young LadyLOL
mjtruelegend:My New SisEmbarrassed
armaan07:Main Gayab Rehta HunLOL 
sam:SAammy My Boy
shelly:Like Karna wali girlEmbarrassed
febs:Nother Tangri PullerLOL
manjushree:Sweetie Pie
1tarun (tejas):Pairs made in Heaven as I alwy sayLOL
madhu_dittakavi:Attention GainerLOL
netri:Ny Net SisLOL
feefi:Third Tangri PullerLOL

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 04 March 2011 at 3:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeeficrysindiViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by much

congrats rubal.....

rubal some questions....

-if u hav been given a chance to choose between superpower and million dollar..wat will
it be?
-with which actress u like to spend a day other than ragini?
-hav u ever tried a female outfit?LOLLOL
-if u r not allowed to login for SGP forum for 1 day how u vl spend dat day?Big smile

for now lts enough...

-I wud Choose Million Dollar,U know I m Greedy PersonWink...........Wat will I do If got Superpower???LOL....at least by getting Million dOllar I wud Rich.....Hahahahahahaaaa(Suhana StyleLOL)
-Oh Yah kya question Puch liyaConfused...Tumha Answer pata Tha  na Angry.......Ok on serious note  I wud like to spend  day  With PC as she is my other Fav actressEmbarrassed
-Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............i JUST DECLARE IT  once again..... Main Larka HunLOL
-I will Spend Time looking at IF Offline...........As u said  I  cant be  online but I can still Watch All  post offline naWink
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I have just one Question 
      Name 5 people (Male / Female ) u would like to meet and why? Alive / Dead , They can be anyone Politicians , Sports personality, Authors , Musicians....Scientist anyone...
      I'm in no hurry . Take ur time dear. Big smile

I always ask the same Question ......Blushing

P.s. Rubal I m expecting most outragious , ridiculest , funniest ans. from U.......Don't disappoint me.... Big smile

1.Firstly I wud genuinely Like to meet my Nani as I have never seen her .She passed away ,way before I was Born.
2.Next it has to be Ragini (No Explanation for this oneEmbarrassed)
3.Next I wud Like to meet all Stupid Politicans from around The world and ask them Y the hell they are Like this??Don't u have some other work rather than Looting Innocent peopleAngry LOL
4.Next will be Rakhi Sawant as I want to know wat made her think that she is most beautiful and HottttDead...........And will say "Sorry to tell U but U r not"LOL 
5.And Lastly it will be Shruti Ulfat(Rano) and will ask her for Crying lessons......I m Not good CryerROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

okay here are my answers... Harika I m going to keep it simple as U have put me so many questionsAngryLOL

your favourite actor:SRK from  Bollywood and Daniel Radcliffe from Hollywood Harry Potter?My fav too
favourite book:Hello????I Hardly read my textbooks so from will  I get the time to read other BooksLOL he he...LOLLOLLOLLOL

and more questions:

If u get a chance to direct a movie, in which language u would do that? and which actors will u choose?:Ohhhhhh.....I will direct Movie IN telegu......Nahi Nahi Yar I don't know Telegu so I will do that In Punajbi language as I speak Punjabi....and will take Ragini as Heroine opposite meEmbarrassed Great sirji...Great dreams... U and Ragini...LOL
what u r thinking in ur mind at present?:Thinking about ur answers as I m tired already in just answering three four questions(Rubal's Mind:Kabh Finish Honga yeh questionsAngry LOL)I knowLOLLOL
what i am thinking in my mind now?:U r sleeping rite....Maybe thinking about ur Fav ActorEmbarrassedno...I dont dream actually...so, nothing there to think...
If u r stuck in ur lift wid ur best enemy, what would u do?:I will Find a way so that I can start some Fight as I Love to Fight wid People and especially My enemiesLOL(Didnt  U rem Wat happened in other forumsLOL)ya ya...I do remember
u get angry soon.. yes/no? A bIG Yessssssssssss. ......Who better than U  to knw thisLOL
what u do when u r angry? do u throw plates like suhana???:Ohhhhhhhh How u guessed it Yaar.....Wen I was IN INdia,Wenever I got angry I start throwing stuff(Bed sheet se la Kar Bathing Tub Tak Angry LOL).Mera Gussa is Bad than SuhanaLOL...oh Angry young man....No no...correction..Angry Crazy young manLOLLOL
ur first crush?:It has to be RaginiEmbarrassed.I knw Wat some ppl will say who knows my pastLOL
ur present crush?:Still the same Embarrassedseriously yaar, ragz keliye competetion zyaada hogaya aajkal....Shounak have to see this and I am sure...
The color of ur comb?LOL:Brown.......Wat a QuestionClap LOL he heLOL
What is the color of the teeth of the baby who is just born in africa?:I guess all have white teeths but I  will SURELY get a Clarification from some African TodayLOL shall I tell u the answer..New born babies dont have teeth at allLOLLOLLOL
Have u ever copied in ur exams?:Obviously YesLOL....But Got caught once...Will tell u the story some other timeWinkthats greatLOLLOL
will u leave IF ever?:Yes ........Wen SGP will be over.Cry.lekin Tab Tak I m Here to Irrritate u llLOLI can definitely tell that u will be back once ragz again acts in some other serialLOLLOL
What is the capital of Canada?LOLLOL:Ottawa...........I didnt googled itLOL he he
What is the capital of Andhra Pradesh?LOLLOL:Hyderabad...........Not sure HariLOL ryt...LOLLOL
Ur opinion about Rakhi sawant?:She is Hotttttttttttttt ...........From BottomROFL ROTFL...LOLLOL
Do u know that i know martial arts?:Shocked LOLu know what? I learnt Karate for 6 yrs...LOLWink
Are u superstitious?:Very Much............Shud i tell u For wat things??Big smileya ya..tell if u dun mindLOL
If this will be the last day in this world and u have 24 hrs left..what u do?:Sleep SleepLOL...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Are u irked with me now?:Really U wanna Hear THat..............YesAngry LOLi know...LOLLOL
If genie would give u 3 wishes...what those would be?:Ohhhhhhhhhhh.........Ok First will be to meet Ragzzzzz,Then To send me to some peaceful place with herEmbarrassed and Third will be to keep her forever wid meEmbarrassedLOLhe he....

Me (Harika):U r rocking GirlWacko LOL thanks for sayin thatEmbarrassed

so I think now u understood, its pretty tough being  GPOTW...
u r saved yaar...
i have exams
or else
My questions list used to be unending....Wink

GurpreetD

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

Congratulations and celebrations..... Iske baad mujhe gana nahi aata . Thanks haaki akka na peru raya daniki. And Rubal Bhaiyya kya answers likhte ho. Mein aa rahi hu mere questions ke saat!!! Sambhalkar!!!!!!! Just kidding tabhi tabhi dara ne meij maza aata hein!!!!!!!! Wink Wink

Thanks Manju...........Chalo Throw ur questions at me NowLOL

Go to top