Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

😳Hello!

Today's epi, we saw what most people thought were two quite big things..I saw one big thing and 2 medium ones😆 (as in, how important they are)

Nandini's insecuritites- I think Nandini has realised how easily Abhishek gets brainwashed, by her and NNT. She has firsthand experience of it, as NNT has tried to brainwash her and she tactfully replied back to him, agreeing, but not fully giving in. (NNT warns Nandini to be careful about how to talk to Abhishek wala scene) So I guess she is seeking reassurance from Abhishek that he wont get brainwashed against her.

Mandir is beautiful- Really beautiful scene...them talking to each other..and I felt that they were reviewing the past..Indu Ramesh and all that...and half confession...but why did Chander deny that he said he loves Alka to god, I thought they both knew and were going to stay away from each other😕

gola wala dude- Abhi se people have started to know and respect Alka, aage kya hoga? And I oved how she was ready to do anything, she was ready to help the little girl, ad it wasn't really something she did because she was trying to be saint or something, she just did it because it was right and she wanted to do it, it was just something obvious, in her eyes. Not like for some other ppls, who only do things, like charity, for something in return, like publicity.

ChaLka gola scene- How completely adorable!!! Th eway she pouted when she dropped her gola, and Chander was just smirking..too cute😳 And then Chander was full ymaking her jealous by going mm and stuff..and the way she just extended her hand and demanded his gola like a little kid does😍 And she tried snatching it...soo childish😳...and she dropped it all over him😆 And he pretended to be angry...aur doosri taraf muh kar ke smirk kar raha tha..😆 Alka immediately stopped..she is so scared of making him angry or losing him, now...she would never want to go through that again..

Confession- A bit unexpected to me, but it wasn't like a kaboom thing for me. It just sorta happend, you know? She said meh tumse pyar karti hoon and they hugged...dont get me wrong..that scene was adorably sweet..the hug and all..I guess some people are finding it too rushed...pata nahi..I didn't want roses and candles..I think this is how it would be for me..you know...like in Ghajini..they are just talking and then..ILY!!😍 It was sweet...that's all..not bad..not awesome, sensational..but not bad either...

AbhIni "shaadi"- To me this doesn't classify as a marriage. AbhIni are already married by the soul..and this was just sort of making it official to each other..that they are married by the soul...and sayign their voiws type of thing..Abhishek saying to Nandini, incase she didn't realise, that they are already bound...but if this is what she wants to be bound by, seven pheras around a diya, then that shall happen😳...waise the marriage was sooo simply sweet..loved th esong..one of my favs...and the acting and everything was just superb👏...but I still do want a proper shaadi..and I hope they don't consummate their marriage yet, even though I dont find it wrong, other's will...so I dont want that yet..

NNT- I don't really get the significance of his sapna wala dialogue..was he trying to say that it was Nandini's dream, or her father's dream that they want to be rich and famous...so he thought that they would do anything to get that?
He saw them..so soon..but oh well...wonder what he will do next..

Hope I didn't bore you..do reply and tell me if you agree..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WOW..........awesome analysis

though the abhini marriage seemed unnecessary to me.......at this stage at least........they cud hv shown it after NNT tking some action against them which wud hv made nandini insecure.........but at present the insecurity didnt mk any sense

anyways.the marriage scene was divine and the song TAARE HAI BAARATI has been my all time fav song.......nd it suited the moment perfectly........

i loved the wedding way more just coz of the song

and the GOLA scene was HILARIOUS........

they cud hv ended the scene on a happy note without the confession popping out of nowhere

and the convo with the golawala was also very cute

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
@Abanti
Thank you!
As I said, this didn't really seem like a proper marriag eto me..no pandit and all that..it was just a marriage to themselves...just a proof to Nandini..by Abhishek..him acting impulsive, like always...
confession scene was simple..and just straight forward, no dikhawa by Alka..she's done all that with Ralph..now she just wants to quickly get the right moment, right guy, and live happily ever after (something we know she wont be able to do)
Well thats my opinion anyway....but it did give me a slight jhatka...but overall it was a gorgeous episode
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
totally agree with u suvi😊... ur analysis was guuuddd....😳 that confession scene was sweet.... n i dnt think dat i was a bit rushed up... bcoz.. our sweet couple already had enough of nokh-jhoks in hospital n in home...... n tryin to findout the truth 4m each other... so aftr dat nite wala scene where both met.. n ask y they r not able to sleep.... i knw confession will b soon cmg in real...... but yes i didnt xpect to see it in the nxt epi itself... i thought it will b on saturday's episode....... 😆 

anyways CVs ne ek hi din mein hume kuch zyada hi de diya....... remembr it was last week wed.. wen alka confessed...in hospitallll n since then v r gettin more n more chalka scenes daily..... so v guys should b happy yaar.....
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sv003

totally agree with u suvi😊... ur analysis was guuuddd....😳 that confession scene was sweet.... n i dnt think dat i was a bit rushed up... bcoz.. our sweet couple already had enough of nokh-jhoks in hospital n in home...... n tryin to findout the truth 4m each other... so aftr dat nite wala scene where both met.. n ask y they r not able to sleep.... i knw confession will b soon cmg in real...... but yes i didnt xpect to see it in the nxt epi itself... i thought it will b on saturday's episode....... 😆 

anyways CVs ne ek hi din mein hume kuch zyada hi de diya....... remembr it was last week wed.. wen alka confessed...in hospitallll n since then v r gettin more n more chalka scenes daily..... so v guys should b happy yaar.....

thanks Swetha..
yeah..they had their nok jhok
yeah..atleast they arent dragging😆
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
DID REALLY ALKA SAID SHE LOVE  CHANDER IN HOSPITAL

WELL I DIDN'T WATCHED THAT  SCENE

AS A  HABIT JUST WATCHED THE EPISODE OF YESTERDAY TODAY

AT 5 : 00 P M

i liked the EPISODE  CONFESSION IS DONE

NITYANAND IS NOW ACTIVE AND ON A MISSION TO WIN THE RACE

AND ALKA TIWARI ABHISHEK TIWARI CHANDER SHUKLA AND

NANDINI AND NITYANAND TIWARI WIFE

BE READY FOR SOME BIG BLOWS

confession is  done in simple manners

NOT HERO HEROINE TYPE FAKE ENCOUNTERS

confession is done in smooth a manner a realistic appraoch

well chander always missed and though about  ALKA when

she wasn't AT HOME OR WHEN SHE WAS IN AMERICA

and alka when she was alone very rarely though about home

these are just my views

maybe alka always thought about hoe maybe not

even i am not sure about which way to tend more

WELL WE ALL KNOW SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO CHANDER

SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN THAT WILL CHANGE ALKA

COURSE OF ACTIONS  .

ALKA IS JUST MADE TO FULFILL THE DUTIES AND

RESPONSIBILITIES AND   THESE THINGS REQUIRED SACRIFICES

WELL IT ALREADY FEEL BAD I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME

INTO REALITY HOW WELL ALL WILL COUNTER IT

about CHANDER  knowing ALKA loves him

is  a slow and steady process

it didn't come suddenlt from a hospital

that's why sarpanch is really a cupid as someone said here

at india forums

i blabbed much but talked nothing significant

but i have request if anyone know that ALKA SAID SOMETHING

ABOUT LOVE TO CHANDER IN HOSPITAL  THEN PLEASE LET

ME KNOW .

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajin90

DID REALLY ALKA SAID SHE LOVE  CHANDER IN HOSPITAL  Yes😳

WELL I DIDN'T WATCHED THAT  SCENE

AS A  HABIT JUST WATCHED THE EPISODE OF YESTERDAY TODAY

AT 5 : 00 P M

i liked the EPISODE  CONFESSION IS DONE yes..it was nice

NITYANAND IS NOW ACTIVE AND ON A MISSION TO WIN THE RACE 4 HE'S always wanted to win

AND ALKA TIWARI ABHISHEK TIWARI CHANDER SHUKLA AND

NANDINI AND NITYANAND TIWARI WIFE

BE READY FOR SOME BIG BLOWS I know..get ready!

confession is  done in simple manners

NOT HERO HEROINE TYPE FAKE ENCOUNTERS Yes..I liked the simplicity of things

confession is done in smooth a manner a realistic appraoch

well chander always missed and though about  ALKA when he said that he didn't...he said it wasnt the same...that he didnt even realise when she came or went..so they didnt miss each other

she wasn't AT HOME OR WHEN SHE WAS IN AMERICA

and alka when she was alone very rarely though about home

these are just my views

maybe alka always thought about hoe maybe not I think she thought abou thome , but not about chander, but her parents etc.

even i am not sure about which way to tend more

WELL WE ALL KNOW SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO CHANDER

SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN THAT WILL CHANGE ALKA

COURSE OF ACTIONS  .well yeah..but lets stop thinking about that for now

ALKA IS JUST MADE TO FULFILL THE DUTIES AND

RESPONSIBILITIES AND   THESE THINGS REQUIRED SACRIFICES yeah...

WELL IT ALREADY FEEL BAD I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME

INTO REALITY HOW WELL ALL WILL COUNTER IT  I know

about CHANDER  knowing ALKA loves him

is  a slow and steady process

it didn't come suddenlt from a hospital the knowing part wasn't sudden, bu tit did happen in hospital, I think..cause that is when she herself realised..and he realised that she realised..

that's why sarpanch is really a cupid as someone said here sarpamch? no, we said that kishan is a cupid😆 but now you say it..he sort of did help chalka come together😳

at india forums

i blabbed much but talked nothing significant aww dont say that..it was signifigicant to me

but i have request if anyone know that ALKA SAID SOMETHING

ABOUT LOVE TO CHANDER IN HOSPITAL  THEN PLEASE LET

ME KNOW . she did say that she is going to be Chander's dream girl

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
thanks sumita..but not fair..thoda sa toh aur lamba reply deti😭
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
check ur scrap suvi........😉