Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Why its "Unfair" that Mahi is still in JDJ4? (Page 8)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
saaki,
we all love mahi... i didnt know much abt her before jdj, but nw i do know she's a very sweet girl who tries to work hard

but compared to yana, sushant & chang, mahi stays at da bottom purely dance wise....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--ArushiBS

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

saaki now show can be completely balanced the people picking contestants wont know their whole bg necessarily
also sushant isnt trained in all dances neither is yana she is mostly in contempory i think so i dont see that much diff between trained in one style and being able to do stage performances. coz to do stage performances you still get trained to do that right and you get choreos like remo etc to choreograph etc there too  
as for unfairness dont worry most contestants in the show/not being in the show was unfair  
like anushka -people say she was out too early
renuka
shekhar
daya
it difference of perspective not every1z ever going to think that its fair contestant a is in.. it happens wiht all contestants from chang-yana-renuka
they've said it for all .. its about opinion
but yes i do agree why people are saying its unfair mv is in the show

btw if all contestants were at the same stage then wouldnt it be a bit boring vairety is always there in everything Embarrassed
Well...........When they cant find variety between contestants.......either they should take only "Non-trained celebrities" or only "Trained celebrities"...........The improvements among themselves would give you lots & lots of varieties.........

BTw,Varieties can be brought through "Dance-forms" & even "Dance styles" as well.........
But,JDJ has failed in that as well...........They always choose WEstern styles & Indianness was very less..........which piss me the most ............

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saaki--

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

nikita makes a good valid point....

anyways i knew mahi would go out if she ws in da bottom with salman & yaana simply cz they'r much better dancers compared to mahi & savio. it ws obvious dat she'd go dis time...

she got saved all dis time only for da sake of votes and nothin else as her performances were really bad compared to other 3 contestants
@ Bold : I knew that as well........I never xpected her to be the winner anyway.......

But,atleast the people should appreciate her effort as well.........They just keep targetting Mahi......Thats what makes me to open such topics.....

well dis s jdj forum we'r talkin abt sweetheart LOL dis place is full of dat... get used to it dear cz dats all we can do

mahi's not da only one who got targeted here.. yana had her kitty full and we got our ears full so try to stay positive.... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saaki--

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

saaki,
we all love mahi... i didnt know much abt her before jdj, but nw i do know she's a very sweet girl who tries to work hard

but compared to yana, sushant & chang, mahi stays at da bottom purely dance wise....
Yes........Dance wise,she definitely is the weakest.........

That doesnot mean she doesnot "deserve" to stay in JDJ at all.......If she gets more votes,then thats not "Unfair" rt?its a part of the "Show".........

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

anyways i knew mahi would go out if she ws in da bottom with salman & yaana simply cz they'r much better dancers compared to mahi & savio. it ws obvious dat she'd go dis time...

she got saved all dis time only for da sake of votes and nothin else as her performances were really bad compared to other 3 contestants
@ Bold : I knew that as well........I never xpected her to be the winner anyway.......

But,atleast the people should appreciate her effort as well.........They just keep targetting Mahi......Thats what makes me to open such topics.....

well dis s jdj forum we'r talkin abt sweetheart LOL dis place is full of dat... get used to it dear cz dats all we can do

mahi's not da only one who got targeted here.. yana had her kitty full and we got our ears full so try to stay positive.... 
I have stayed positive till today & will remain so............Embarrassed...Dont bother about me dear........Big smile

I am always a Happy girl just like my Smileys.............  

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
dats da way to be saaki Thumbs Up high five... and keep chantin all z well....

--Saaki--

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

dats da way to be saaki Thumbs Up high five... and keep chantin all z well....
Xcept JDJ.....All is Well............WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL.......................

Curlylocks

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

People in this forum keep targetting other contestants all the time. More than appreciation, there is targetting. Nothing new here. Dekho na, Sushant ke liye lad lad ke mera kya haal ho gaya hai. LOL Ever since show started people have been writing negatively about him.

--Saaki--

Go to top