Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Now A Days Sasural Genda Phool so Boring.... (Page 2)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy Shakilla But I totally Disagree wid U...I m actually Loving these Scenes Minus Sushaan's Scene.......Thank God they stopped all Lovey Dovey scenesBig smile....These scenes are acceptable to some extent But not everyday and As Shweta said its not a love story ,its a family story so This is much matter acc.to me as they show some sensible scenes now....Sorry Shakilla I know u r big Sushaan Fan But I really Don't like lovey dovey scenes Everyday.....Its Just My POVBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1tarun

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Agreed with all the above views and can understand the shakila's point of view too....about SGP...it is clear from all the above views but fro shakila's point of view....i must say dear that we need a romantic track too which must be go side by side with the tracks of KK marriage and Panna's track.....and i think our wt will not too long and soon we will get Deepak Sanju track

As far as sushaan track is concern.....before another track to start we still get to see more moments in their life...like their first marriage anniversary moment, birthday celebration of ishaan and suhana,suhana's first gift to ishaan and i believe we will get to see a silent episode too where the whole 30 mins will be dedicated to sushaan romantic moments just to show their progress in their marriage and deep & true love for each other...when all this happen then their will be a chance to another track like C track or any other trackSmile

THANKS BRO FOR SUPPORT ME................I KNOW SGP SO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SEREAL N THIS IS THE 1 REASON I LIKED THIS SEREAL.................BUT   JITNE BHI TRACK SHOW HO RAHA HAI USKE SATH SATH SUSHAAN'S K BHI THRACK HONA CHAHIYE....BECAUSE SUSHAAN'S LIFE NOW START....BECAUSE THEY BOTH REALIZE THEIR LOVE N MOST IIMPORTANT THEY REALISE THEIR RELATIONSHIP....SO.................ALSO NEEED N WILL SHOW SmileSUSHAAN'S THRACK  RUNNING OTHER TRACKS....IT'S MY VIEW....N THANK U ALL......SHOW UR OPINION'S.......I AGREE U ALLL......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha181tarun

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Shakila...Sab yeki din me dikhadiye to phir serial kaise chelaga..hahaha

dear u have to understand this serial ka main characters r sushaan but it is about their journey along with their family u just cant imagine them without kashyap parivaar. Actually speaking SGP was so boring during the month of jan & feb except on some few occassions..the comedy timing which used to be there was evaporated n there was a lot of dragging.. n sushaan scenes were also shown hurriedly.. but from this week start itself the real SGP was back..at the present situation the family is going thru it will not be fair enough to show the romantic scenes .. one thing u have to observe it or not i dont know but   CVs  have started slowly showing  the transformation of suhana which is very essential  for a couple to b com  close to each other n which is what all the viewers want ..and reg to panna & KK track r  they r very realistic  n thought provoking ..especially that of KK there is a lot to learn/think  esp for the teenagers like u..this track  is dealing with the present trend going on in India especially in our AP state where .almost all the children r settled in US whereas parents r spending their times in lonliness...

As far as your wish of showing sushaan's scenes r concerned i am damn sure that they r many RScenes  lined up for ur delight ... as such they were many such cute scenes in OBS.just  wait  n watch ...intezaar ka pal bahuth meetha hotahai....so dont get disappointed  just b an SGPian..n give us many more VMS

1tarun

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
OKE GYS SORRY FOR MY POST.....................U ALL R RIGHT N I AM WRONG..........OK............................
madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
SHAKILA KO PHIR SE GUSSA AAGYA...NOOOOOOOOOOO.Cry  NAHI YAAAR....U HAV RAISED N GOOD TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION... WELL DONE...AB PHIRSE NAARAAJ NAHI HONA...WE LUV U...

BELEIVE IT R NOT WHEN DAY B FORE SUSHAAN SCENE WAS SHOWN I WAS JUST THINKING ABT U ....KI SHAKILA AB SAATVE AAASMAN PAR HOGI..AUR MAIN YAKEEN KE SAATH ME KAHASAKTHI HOON KI IS MAHINE ME TUME VM KA BAHUTH KAAM RAHEGA...

1tarun

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

SHAKILA KO PHIR SE GUSSA AAGYA...NOOOOOOOOOOO.Cry NAHI YAAAR....U HAV RAISED N GOOD TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION... WELL DONE...AB PHIRSE NAARAAJ NAHI HONA...WE LUV U...

BELEIVE IT R NOT WHEN DAY B FORE SUSHAAN SCENE WAS SHOWN I WAS JUST THINKING ABT U ....KI SHAKILA AB SAATVE AAASMAN PAR HOGI..AUR MAIN YAKEEN KE SAATH ME KAHASAKTHI HOON KI IS MAHINE ME TUME VM KA BAHUTH KAAM RAHEGA...

can u tell me this sentense mean's....pleze

IS MAHINE ME TUME VM KA BAHUTH KAAM RAHEGA...

1tarun

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
means there will b many Romantic scenes of sushaan so there will be a lot of work to do for us in making of VMs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18iViews

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakila2244

Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

SHAKILA KO PHIR SE GUSSA AAGYA...NOOOOOOOOOOO.Cry NAHI YAAAR....U HAV RAISED N GOOD TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION... WELL DONE...AB PHIRSE NAARAAJ NAHI HONA...WE LUV U...

can u tell me this sentense mean's....pleze

IS MAHINE ME TUME VM KA BAHUTH KAAM RAHEGA...

It means this month you will get a lot of cute and natural romantic scenes of Sushaan if they go as per OBS...and then we will request you to make more cute VM's on sushaan and being santa claus of our forum u will fulfill our wishes as i believe...

More over i am eagerly waiting for that special silent episode which will just show such cute scenes to show the passage of time with love....it will be amazing to see sushaan scenes with out any dialogue just magical expressions and of course magical background music......so wait dear we may get to see this kind of episode next week itselfSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 04 March 2011 at 1:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-shelly_nair1tarun

Go to top