_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ok just a thought

ashish says something u hv never seen before

and then last tweet coming episodes more shockiing

so i wonder just wonder.. what if  tht bhootni succeeds with avdesh in seducing him when he is very vulnerable.

ok ok dont hit me i m going but just a thought

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked CB wat are u saying ??? Ouch RV's attempt to defame Arpi made us all taklis. Now if they go on to show this track then i wonder wat wud happen to all of us here. Not a bad guess actually. If RV-Arpi scene cud happen then i wud not be shocked if the cvs go on to show us Bj-Avi crap Ouch 

Well A bhabhi seducing a Dewar is definitely something thts never happened on Indian Television bfr Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisVistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
well hope its not true

its just a guess work

since bhootni already has doubts  and we know avdesh wudbe  sad and heartbroken so he wud be vulnerable right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

mauve Groupbie
mauve
mauve

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thnks dreamygal for replying .agree, everyone will know soon tht arpi spent a night at rvs place. Wht I meant to ask is how will the truth cum out tht arpi is pure?
Since arpi has no memory of tht night,no witnesses ,& Rv will insist tht he had his way with arpi.Don't mean to trouble vistaa or u with my questions .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaaDreamygal301

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Well Papa Rai is not shown n how come he did not come 4 d wedding............Avi ka Sasura hai ......... I guess Bhootni mite see wat Arpi is doing i.e. burning d saree n shawl or PJ comes wid her or alone , she mite b seen by someone

B/w wat wud b d shockng track ahead ??????? hmmmmmmmmm ......... it can b dat bhootni was behind all d current drama (but why will she a make a deal wid RV as she knows dat he did betray her n slapped her too) ....... lets see wat happens

Vistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
coolguy shocking cud be what i wrote above

rv and bhootni r not in this drama together.. rv is on revenge mode andbhootni just wants arpi out of avdesh life..

though this time i hope i m wrong abt that shocking drama ahead

dont want that bhootni seducing avdesh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3joliefilleBenNevisVistaayoga23priya

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
omg cb di,i jst read this page n it starts with ur guess,must say cv can show anything,
But i just wish its nt that coming action which ash was talking about.if it happence,belive me my mom will never allow me to watch the show ever again.
Plz cv don't do this to us,v luv avita n want them together,not bj n rv with them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaa

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hey vista di Hug Hug

u r rocked again Clap Star Clap

btw i loved everyone comments on it ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

in swathi's Rajiv ji style 

Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Dummmmmmmmmmmm FulllllllllllllTuuuuuuuuuuu Fatakkkkkkkkkkkk...Clap Clap Clap

but di are  you sure that he didn't do? Confused Confused may he did Ouch Ouch

don't throw chappals on me...as said chocolate cake esp dark chocolate cake will be fine...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Vistaa

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mauve

Thnks dreamygal for replying .agree, everyone will know soon tht arpi spent a night at rvs place. Wht I meant to ask is how will the truth cum out tht arpi is pure?
Since arpi has no memory of tht night,no witnesses ,& Rv will insist tht he had his way with arpi.Don't mean to trouble vistaa or u with my questions .

Mauve, no trouble at allSmile.

As for how the truth will come out, it will probably in along one of the ways suggested, Arpi is innocent she will blurt out everthing including drinking that juice, I'm guessing someone savvy will pick up on that and think, maybe just maybe nothing happened. Also we had been talking a lot about Doctors and examination, I won't be surprised if the Cvs pick up on this.....Maybe Arpi once having confessed then suggests she goes for an examination...OR maybe bhootni will suggest it, I can actually see her saying to Avi that Arpita needs to be examined, the haveli's izzat is at stake (i.e she may be pregnant with RV's child or something) and once there it is revealed she is a virgin!!!......Lets wait to see how her purity comes out.

@ CB di - just because I gave that example of where Bhootni says she and Avi were lovers does not mean they will be lovers!!ShockedAngryLOLLOL....Please, I nearly tossed up my dinner when reading that!!...if that happens, no matter how vulnerable he is, I think I will be switched off!!. As it is one wrong does not make another wrong good. I think he will actually regress a bit, his hurt and anger and rage will get the best of him - then once he cools down he will think and ask why did not Arpita come and talk to me, then the love will be back, he will push aside his feelings and ask her these questions.

Vistaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index