ROFL

Edited by prash_t - 04 March 2011 at 9:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevis

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
OMG vistaa itni gehri soch!! Even I think that RV has not done anything but had thought of nothing like you you.....um explained via a foot long ghunghat!! ROFLROFL 

I think that RV just wanted to scare Arpi and wants her to go into a state of mind to confess herself to Avi about what happened that night CryCryCry

OR

He wants Arpi to to...um sorry for saying this guys....to kill herself (which she is thinking about doing) which obviously would cause the greatest pain to Avi and would totally break him CryCryCry

The only thing that RV Angrywants is to DESTROY Avi and the only way for him to do that is to DESTROY his life which is Arpi! AngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevisVistaa-Prashu-yoga23priya

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
he didn't do anything bcuz, he is not physically attracted to her, he just wants to destroy Avdesh and Arpita is his biggest weakness.  this storyline is not the greatest! but the actors are doing a commendable job.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevisVistaa

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Vista Hug

Eh how wud RV know tht he's the first one D'oh

And if at all theres a criteria to know this then theres absolutely nothing to worry nah. When RV wud come n tell Avi tht he's done the deed, Arpi can ask Avi to take a chill pill n do it ...he himself wud get the proof tht its not RV but Avi himself to be the first one Big smile

aur yeh laga dusra sixer ClapClapClapClapClap

hamari pyaari nandu  ne kya  baat kahi

i m so proud of u

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Awww Thank u CB Blushing 

Proud bhi kiya to aisi besharmi ki baat se OuchLOL 

Waise woh pyar hi kya jo apko proud feel na karaye WinkEmbarrassed

BenNevisVistaachatterbox

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hey Vista Hug

And if at all theres a criteria to know this then theres absolutely nothing to worry nah. When RV wud come n tell Avi tht he's done the deed, Arpi can ask Avi to take a chill pill n do it ...he himself wud get the proof tht its not RV but Avi himself to be the first one EmbarrassedWinkLOLBig smile

Nandini!!!ShockedShocked

I am speechless!!......you know that is not true.....Big smileBig smile

..er...er..getting the proof by doing the deed....not everyone provides a sign.....BlushingBlushing

hope you get my drift.....Big smileBig smile

Also personally, I would hate Arpi to provide that kind of proof...at the end of the day it all comes down to love, trust and belief and off course accepting her as she is. Without this they have nothing.

Look at this way, what if Bhootni tells Arpi she and Avdesh have been lovers for years > how can Avdesh provide proof that they weren't?...it all comes down to their words. Otherwise whenver things go wrong, they would have to constantly provide proof before the other one believes them and that is not a good relationship....

Hey Dreamy Hug

Woooow ....The girl who leaves everybody speecless with her words and knowledge is left speechless by me ShockedLOLLOL Am Honoured Big smile 

Ya Dear ...i did get the drift. It is definitely a shame for a person who demands a proof for from his betterhalf to proove her purity. I too wud hate to see Avi asking Arpi to proove her sanctity. History has evidences tht men have always asked women to proove their purity but ijst hope tht Avi doesnt repeat the history ...but creates one.

Maybe this is what he was indicating in his tweets when he said they wud show us something thts never shown on television bfr Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevisVistaa-Prashu-chatterbox

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Hey Vista Hug

And if at all theres a criteria to know this then theres absolutely nothing to worry nah. When RV wud come n tell Avi tht he's done the deed, Arpi can ask Avi to take a chill pill n do it ...he himself wud get the proof tht its not RV but Avi himself to be the first one EmbarrassedWinkLOLBig smile
Just someone get Avi to do the deed!!! Woh dekhne ke liye toh hum becheein baite hain!!Embarrassed

Bow u Laxmi Big smile ..... u wud never give up LOL

Seems u wud not leave the cvs until they show us the SR EmbarrassedLOL Keep going girl ....am with u Big smile

super_boyBenNevisVistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
ok just a thought

ashish says something u hv never seen before

and then last tweet coming episodes more shockiing

so i wonder just wonder.. what if  tht bhootni succeeds with avdesh in seducing him when he is very vulnerable.

ok ok dont hit me i m going but just a thought

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey Vista Hug

Wah re wah NandiniClapClap....kya connection banaaya hai logic kaBig smile.........what you said is so very true...........there Avi.....Nandini has given you the perfect solution to your problemLOLLOLLOL

D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohTubelights da jawab nahinLOLLOL

Sweetie, let's just say it's the mechanicsWink.........anything more is not meant for polite conversationsWinkBig smile

Ya Vista ..I hope Avi is listening. If he does follow this ...then Laxmi's much awaited Dream wud come true WinkLOL 

Oh if not in the polite convos ...then i wud wait to learn the mechanics from u via pms WinkLOLLOL Now to ur gone Darling WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index