Gunahon Ka Devta

Did he do it? (Page 5)

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Cb di aapki taraf se 2 MY DEAR UNCLE LAL SINGHWA LOLLOL

Aaja re , aaja re oh mere Lal Singh aaja ,
Dil ki pyaas bujha ja re (par yaha sab uske khoon ke pyaase hai toh, khoon ki pyaas bujha ja re) LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14Vistaayoga23priya

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by _nandini

Hey Vista Hug

Eh how wud RV know tht he's the first one D'oh

And if at all theres a criteria to know this then theres absolutely nothing to worry nah. When RV wud come n tell Avi tht he's done the deed, Arpi can ask Avi to take a chill pill n do it ...he himself wud get the proof tht its not RV but Avi himself to be the first one EmbarrassedWinkLOLBig smile

Nandini!!!ShockedShocked

I am speechless!!......you know that is not true.....Big smileBig smile

..er...er..getting the proof by doing the deed....not everyone provides a sign.....BlushingBlushing

hope you get my drift.....Big smileBig smile

Also personally, I would hate Arpi to provide that kind of proof...at the end of the day it all comes down to love, trust and belief and off course accepting her as she is. Without this they have nothing.

Look at this way, what if Bhootni tells Arpi she and Avdesh have been lovers for years > how can Avdesh provide proof that they weren't?...it all comes down to their words. Otherwise whenver things go wrong, they would have to constantly provide proof before the other one believes them and that is not a good relationship....

BlushingErmm....I was going towards the difficulty factor D, not necessarily a sign

Oh gosh, ..........the things a girl has to do on the forum.......*shakes head*

ROFLROFL
Aaj sach mein pata chala besahrmi ki koi hadh nahin.. Agar kuch tha bhi toh vistaa ne toh sab paar kar li...Congrats!!WinkEmbarrassed Dil khush hua..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Dil ki pyaas bujha ja re (par yaha sab uske khoon ke pyaase hai toh, khoon ki pyaas bujha ja re) LOL

oye hum  dracula to nahii na

but apna khoon dene se pehle saare raaz baata de  re...

uske baad lakshmi bhi khush aur hum bhi khush LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevisVistaa

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

Dil ki pyaas bujha ja re (par yaha sab uske khoon ke pyaase hai toh, khoon ki pyaas bujha ja re) LOL

Di Aapne hume yaad kiya aur hum aagaye.. Hum to desperate hain SR ke liye..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
hey guys check tweet corner
jawab mil gaya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

Di uska khoon blood bank mein donate kar denge (shayad kuch bhala ho jaye dusron ka) ya phir shootings mein de denge  LOLLOL

Edited by super_boy - 04 March 2011 at 6:10am

BenNevisVistaa

mauve Groupbie
mauve
mauve

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
so,arpitas married but still virgin status appears to be a boon now Embarrassed
On a different note, how will the truth cum out?
Since, arpita has no memory of that night &Rv won't reveal tht he Jst drugged her ¬hing else & no witnesses present .(even if he reveals the truth ,will anybody believe tht he let go of arpita ).a medical ex will help bt how will tht be introduced in the track.
@ vistaa as u hv so wisely told us tht he didn't do it,if I may ask , why do u thnk ,he didn't ?Jst want to know ur views ( plz don't tell me there is sum amnt of gudness/dignity in him ,i refuse to believe tht after Wht he made arpi go through )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14Vistaa

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mauve

so,arpitas married but still virgin status appears to be a boon now Embarrassed
On a different note, how will the truth cum out?
Since, arpita has no memory of that night &Rv won't reveal tht he Jst drugged her hing else & no witnesses present .(even if he reveals the truth ,will anybody believe tht he let go of arpita ).a medical ex will help bt how will tht be introduced in the track.
@ vistaa as u hv so wisely told us tht he didn't do it,if I may ask , why do u thnk ,he didn't ?Jst want to know ur views ( plz don't tell me there is sum amnt of gudness/dignity in him ,i refuse to believe tht after Wht he made arpi go through )

Hi Mauve,

I will answer as Vista is at work and won't log in till late, then she would reply as well.

I believe Vista was making an assumption based on RV's character.
We all know Arpi is a virgin (at least we think so, there were couple of close calls!Big smileEmbarrassed) so if RV had truly slept with her, he would have known she was a virgin and then would have known AviTa true relationship (that they had not consummated their marriage at all) and he could not have stopped himself from mocking/gloating about it. As it is he kept saying 'used' so this indicates he actually didn't do anything at all.

As for how it would come about, my personal view is that since Arpi is thinking of ending her life after the wedding, she would do something drastic...like while everyone is still celebrating, she goes to her room and writes a letter and then goes to kill herself, letter found....OR Bhootni has seen enough to have a suspicion and she may confront Arpi, who is a nervous wreck btw and will break immediately...OR RV when the wedding is done, admits all to Avdesh to complete his revenge because he will use Shikha's safety to hold back Avdesh ....

Lets wait, it won't be long now...

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 04 March 2011 at 7:13am

super_boyVistaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index