🀣
🀣

Hello PrashπŸ˜ƒ

Anything for you darling, anything for youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: princess_star11

OMG vistaa itni gehri soch!! Even I think that RV has not done anything but had thought of nothing like you you.....um explained via a foot long ghunghat!! 🀣🀣 

I think that RV just wanted to scare Arpi and wants her to go into a state of mind to confess herself to Avi about what happened that night 😭😭😭

OR

He wants Arpi to to...um sorry for saying this guys....to kill herself (which she is thinking about doing) which obviously would cause the greatest pain to Avi and would totally break him 😭😭😭

The only thing that RV 😑wants is to DESTROY Avi and the only way for him to do that is to DESTROY his life which is Arpi! 😑😑

Thaank youuuu PrincessπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...........finally someone mentioned the ghunghat.................I thot the joke had missed you guys...........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

So agree with all that you have said......one way or another, RV is after Avi's happiness.

Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: captkirk

he didn't do anything bcuz, he is not physically attracted to her, he just wants to destroy Avdesh and Arpita is his biggest weakness.  this storyline is not the greatest! but the actors are doing a commendable job.

Thanks CaptainπŸ˜ƒ

This is it, in a nutshellπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The actors are great!!!

I had noticed you on Sanskaar Laxmi forum...πŸ˜ƒ....welcome to GKD!😊

Vista

Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Ya Vista ..I hope Avi is listening. If he does follow this ...then Laxmi's much awaited Dream wud come true πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Oh if not in the polite convos ...then i wud wait to learn the mechanics from u via pms πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now to ur gone Darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Main kyun boli, main kyun boli?

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolguy3

Well Papa Rai is not shown n how come he did not come 4 d wedding............Avi ka Sasura hai ......... I guess Bhootni mite see wat Arpi is doing i.e. burning d saree n shawl or PJ comes wid her or alone , she mite b seen by someone

B/w wat wud b d shockng track ahead ??????? hmmmmmmmmm ......... it can b dat bhootni was behind all d current drama (but why will she a make a deal wid RV as she knows dat he did betray her n slapped her too) ....... lets see wat happens

Hey CGπŸ˜ƒ

Yes, things as they stand currently could go in hundred different directions....we wiil have to wait and watch.

I was wondering about Papa Rai too....

Vista

Vistaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

hey vista di πŸ€— πŸ€—

u r rocked again πŸ‘ β­οΈ πŸ‘

btw i loved everyone comments on it πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

in swathi's Rajiv ji style 

Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Dummmmmmmmmmmm FulllllllllllllTuuuuuuuuuuu Fatakkkkkkkkkkkk...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

but di are  you sure that he didn't do? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• may he did  

don't throw chappals on me...as said chocolate cake esp dark chocolate cake will be fine...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hola PriyaπŸ˜ƒ

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ..........don't think he did .........now don't make me repeat why .......I will have to close my eyes and wear the ghunghat againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vista

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vistaa

Hello PrashπŸ˜ƒ

Anything for you darling, anything for youπŸ˜ƒ

AwwwwwπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣Vistaa di.. wowiee... ur too good
Originally posted by: Vistaa

No, no and once again no! RV didn't do anything with Arpi that night.

I just got a brainwave........!!!

Ok here it gets a bit trickyπŸ˜‰............it's kind of very besharam..........how do I say it? Sharam aati hai jeeπŸ˜³πŸ˜•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Alright, I have my eyes closed, head bent down under a foot long ghunghat, as I am typing this. No, seriously........ Believe me. I am so not kidding.

Here goes: if he had really done the deed, he would have discovered that he was the first😑 and then would have known the state of relationship between AviTa and that would have been too good an opportunity to taunt and torment Avi..........and Arpi .........clearly he doesn't know anything, which means nothing happened.

Hope you guys got my drift and excused my besharmi............

🀣🀣

Enjoy!!!

Very true...indeed! 🀣🀣

But hey, that just could be another blooper from the Slip-happy CVs, for all we know, like showing that a woman is unable to understand whether she got some or not. 🀣

Oh man!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†