Tere Liye

Written Update: 03/03/11 - A Kufli A Day...

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

[CRYPT]Jism Paak Aankhon Mein Bhar Loon

Saans Saans Mein Shaamil Kar Loon...
Iss Duniya Mein Jaan Gawaa Tujhe
Uss Duniya Mein Haasil Kar Loon...

Hey everyone, Lizzy here. Today's epi includes a mix of everything  and everyone we DON'T like in the show (actually only three: Riteish,  Jonaki and the kids!) but kinda apologetically makes up for it by giving us a very sweet TaAnu scene towards the end...

Recap (03/03/11)

It's the morning after the suhaag raat and Taani panics because she has woken up late. Jonaki dreams of having servants at her beck and call but discovers that all the food and  drink prepared in the household is prepared by the women of the house. Jonaki complains to her mother and gets advice from her: she should butter up to Neelu so as to get the tijori ki chaabi. Taposh decides to start a gas agency. Onu and Taani share a cute moment while Onu tries to steal peas that Taani is shelling. Shekhar tells Onu that TaAnu should now legally adopt the kids, and Riteish enters at this point.

Short Update (04/03/11) 

1. Riteish enters, everyone shocked
2. Riteish announces that he doesn't want to make anyone's life miserable anymore, just wants to leave the house with Kuhu and Chotu
3. Reluctant to leave the kids in his care, Shekhar allows him to stay in the house where at least the children will be in their sight. Onu is very VERY angry.
4. Jonaki plans to team up with Riteish
5. Taposh encounters problems in acquiring a loan, and is contemplating mortgaging the house when Laboni tells him that they could do so with the sweetshop instead
6. Onu is still furious, so Taani calms him down with kulfi!

Detailed Update

Part I

The episode begins with Riteish entering the house, and the family looking very shocked and very angry. Taani is holding Chotu and Kuhu is hiding behind her. Each member of the family remembers all the times Riteish had almost destroyed their lives. Riteish says nothing, but takes Chotu from Taani's arms and kisses him. He tries to reach out to Kuhu, calling her his princess, but Kuhu runs away. Chotu has the good sense to cry πŸ˜† and Riteish says, I thought at least you'd welcome me, considering the rest of the house won't,  and says that whether or not  the family greets him, he will surely greet them. Taani takes Chotu away from him, and Riteish attempts a formal conversation with the family. When no one response, he goes to his old room. Onu, who is by now fuming so much that smoke should be coming out of his ears, marches to Riteish's room while the others run after him to stop him.

The scene shifts to another pseudo-sentimental scene of Riteish doing an aarti to Ananya's portrait, telling her how much he loves her (seriously...we could have done without this fake sentimentality 🀒). Onu barges into the room. Riteish greets him cordially and asks him if he'd like to have a drink, and Onu almost pounces on him in rage only to be stopped by Shekhar. Riteish tells the family that he is sick and tired of his life of crime and revenge, and would like to live in peace, and would only want to leave the house with his children. Shekhar tells him that it isn't possible, but settles for a compromise -- Riteish will stay in the house and the children will be with them. Riteish smiles and replies that it's  this very business acumen that makes him such a success in his field, and it was this Riteish had learned from him. The family leave the room, but Riteish asks Taani whether she can bring him something to eat (Till now it seemed to go either way - Riteish being positive or negative - but the way Riteish was looking at Taani I have no doubts about him coming back  to harm her...)

Part II

Jonaki has gone mad. She is shown in her room chattering with Cute Baby, to whom she discloses her plans of joining hands with Riteish, and tells him that even though he doesn't understand all these big-people things now, she will train him.

The scene shifts to the Banerjee house where Mauli has gone to Taposh with food. Both feed each other (quite cutely,  might I add 😊) and Taposh tells her that he cannot believe that he's actually planning to start a business.  Mauli guiltily replies that for her and for the sake of their child, he is sacrificing his dreams. Taposh replies that he is not sacrificing his dreams, but combining them with new ones. He then tells Mauli that  he will need to mortgage the house to raise money for the gas agency, and Laboni who has overheard this, tells him that  instead of doing that she can sell the shop. Taposh is reluctant, because the shop was Bhimal's dream, but Laboni tells him that had he been alive he would have wanted this as well. After a little persuasion, Taposh finally agrees, and TapLi and Laboni hug.

Part III

The scene opens to Onu pacing around the room and Taani attmepting to calm him down. Onu still cannot understand why Shekhar allowed Riteish to stay in the house. Taani reassures him that Shekhar was in fact right in letting him do so, because considering how characterless Riteish is it would not be right to let them go with him, and that they have to bear with him (I really don't understand why courts would really even let Riteish have the children,  as Taani puts it - considering that Riteish has been proven to be a criminal and his own wife's killer, suirely that would be enough for TaAnu to win custody of the kids? πŸ˜•)

Onu is still worried about the kind of things Riteish will do, but Taani tells him that when Riteish tried to separate them, they weren't even married but managed to defeat him...now that they are one their power has definitely doubled. Onu agrees, but is still worrying. Taani suddenly grins (oh...I'm going to really miss this grin of hers...😭) and tells him to come with her. Onu reluctantly follows her, as she leads him to a kulfiwallah. He tells her that he isn't in the mood for a kulfi, and Taani mischeavously replies that she once had a best friend who ate kulfis whenever he felt sad, and Onu replies that he once was married to an irritating best friend, just like her, with whom he had kulfis. She scowls and says, what! I'm irritating? to which Onu laughs and tells her he was joking. Onu takes three kulfis and Taani takes one, and they enjoy eating (TaAnu...kulfis...bachpan flashbacks...TL bg music...HAAAAYEEEEEE!!)

Precap: Shumona telling Laboni that Taposh would not be able to run the house properly because he can't afford enough to pay up EMI properly, and that is why she was trying to help.  TapLi overhear, and Taposh looks hurt. Mauli tells Shumona that she needn't worry about  either of them, while holding Taposh's hand.

Episode Rating: 7/10
For that kulfi scene alone!
How I wish they gave us pre-caps of TaAnu! I  mean seriously, THEY'RE what bring us to the show! When will you learn CVs![/CRYPT]
Edited by noodles - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sevak thumbnail
thanks - ur update really helped
HanoAhmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thanx 4 da written update 😊
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks  for the update.....πŸ˜ƒ
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for the excellent update hun
lovely.ravs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update ....
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Liizziiiiie... loved your update as usual. πŸ€— πŸ€—

Haii you're right, that kufli scene was worth the rating alone 😍

But khair, seeing today's SBS... I can tolerate the TapLi rubbish 🀣
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update LizzyπŸ˜ƒ Awesome job..
Anuszka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Lizzy! πŸ€—  πŸ€—