Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

khel ghar ghar ka

siddiqua Senior Member
siddiqua
siddiqua

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
just now i finished watching the epi.......................after watching it i rememberd my childhood days whr we use to play ghar ghar ka khel with our cousins........whr we cousins used to act like typical husband and wife by imitating our parents.....................here also i felt as though ahem was playing this game by imitating his small brother to become a typical husband..............it was really nice to watch ahem imitating jigar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThisLoveWhatNam.Nafisa.

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
yes its nice to in epi that aham imitates jigar said "GOPI CHALTA HOON"
jigar is a love guru and he should gives more lectures to aham how to become a love guru. i hope in coming episodes aham will more follow jigar

Edited by shobi12500 - 04 March 2011 at 1:49am
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i respect ur feelings but i didn't like that scene..! PinchShocked
it was like if ahem u want to stick to ur work n let gopi's life go this way Ouch, why ur forcing jigar to do the same with rashiOuch.. jigar's not a robot like u Stern Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top