Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

khel ghar ghar ka

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

siddiqua

siddiqua

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
just now i finished watching the epi.......................after watching it i rememberd my childhood days whr we use to play ghar ghar ka khel with our cousins........whr we cousins used to act like typical husband and wife by imitating our parents.....................here also i felt as though ahem was playing this game by imitating his small brother to become a typical husband..............it was really nice to watch ahem imitating jigar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThisLoveWhatNam.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khel ghar ghar ka" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
yes its nice to in epi that aham imitates jigar said "GOPI CHALTA HOON"
jigar is a love guru and he should gives more lectures to aham how to become a love guru. i hope in coming episodes aham will more follow jigar

Edited by shobi12500 - 04 March 2011 at 1:49am

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i respect ur feelings but i didn't like that scene..! PinchShocked
it was like if ahem u want to stick to ur work n let gopi's life go this way Ouch, why ur forcing jigar to do the same with rashiOuch.. jigar's not a robot like u Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top