India-Forums

avni's dad (Page 3)

medreshma Newbie
medreshma
medreshma

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
actualy in tamil verrsion avnis boss is avni s father and avnis step brother will be the main villian and bhasker will turn to be more negative

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by medreshma

actualy in tamil verrsion avnis boss is avni s father and avnis step brother will be the main villian and bhasker will turn to be more negative
more negative?? ShockedConfused
in hindi version boss is not avni's father.....
hope bhaskar changes to be positive rather than negative Confused
AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I dont want bhaskar to do anything to hurt avni bit don't care how he treats other people

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_deep

U know what I feel, Avni's dad had left Avni's mom and children to marry another woman, a rich woman....If we go think, then Avni's boss might be her real dad...Remember, before he came to Avni's house for engagement, Avni's mom went into the hiding becoz of the taunts/questions of Bhaskar's family on Avni's dad...What an irony!!! Ermm..Both parents are present in daughter's engagement, but not together...Thats called Destiny...Ouch
Also Avni's kaka was not present in the engagement...Avni's mom and Kaka are the only two people who can recognise Avni's dad...
I think both Avni's boss and Avni are unaware of the relationship between each other...Avni's boss (dad) considers her as the best employee of his company as well as looks at her as like his daugher...He mentioned that in some episode also when he told Avni that he will take care of the expenses of her wedding....

great thinking dear................Embarrassed
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

I dont want bhaskar to do anything to hurt avni bit don't care how he treats other people
me too dont want any of such thing to happen.....
vernaly Groupbie
vernaly
vernaly

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rittu_deep

Originally posted by chandraarunita

hahaha you should be d directorLOL

No one will take me as the directorLOL...So thats why I am showering all my creativity and logic in this forums...LOLLOLLOL
good one

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index