Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jaz's Writing Corner Note pg22 Oct26 (Page 11)

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Ok.i read "pyaare se pyaare"
God,i enjoyed so much reading this short story,although there wastnt maneet...it was smth different...the beauty of another chance to love,to make ur own life...after it was broken by circumstances...
Realy i have no words to praise ur writting other then Amazing...loved the way u pictured maan and geets thoughts,questions then answers...u hit sm rite points that made the story even more enjoyable...there were no regrets cause faith have payed for their loss,with plenty of happiness...again,thanks jaz,realy admire ur talent...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krati5jnawaz

bluerose1889 Goldie
bluerose1889
bluerose1889

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for this thread. I've read all of your SS and FFs and some of the OS you wrote so far. Now I can read the ones that I missed before.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

updated as of September 8 Big smile

happy reading

JAZ

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ambbihamaankigeet4everDilsaypop77sweet scorpiokhwaishfanspvd

amita5 IF-Dazzler
amita5
amita5

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the list. I have not read many of your F/F. Hope to read them and keep on writing
jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Just read "without his mishti"...Myself i am one of those who tries to find a reason behind every feeling or gesture that one person thats in my interest does...and u here just went inside maan's head and heart and pulled all those emotions and wrote them down...it was wonderful reading them ,how an arrogant like him deep inside is so selfless...his fears were so rite then,too bad that smtimes words blurr the understanding between souls...both were wrong and rite at the same time...Simply loved the way u presented his plight...the contrast of the feelings...perfect...thank you, see ya' Jaz!!

you know...i wrote this so long ago..i had to go back and read what it was about cuz i completely forgot...LOL...but once i caught...i understood your comment better!! he he...but i just thought the cv's didnt do full justice to his feelings...ya...they showed a little of it...but not as much as i wanted to see...especially having GC act it out...i was totally picturing him as i wrote this piece...thanks for reading and commenting

JAZ 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilsay

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Ok.i read "pyaare se pyaare"

God,i enjoyed so much reading this short story,although there wastnt maneet...it was smth different...the beauty of another chance to love,to make ur own life...after it was broken by circumstances...Realy i have no words to praise ur writting other then Amazing...loved the way u pictured maan and geets thoughts,questions then answers...u hit sm rite points that made the story even more enjoyable...there were no regrets cause faith have payed for their loss,with plenty of happiness...again,thanks jaz,realy admire ur talent...

ill be honest...that is one of my fave pieces...the dialogues were just amazing to write...and those ending scenes of Maan and Geet in part two...the questions the ask themselves and then answer...i liked doing that as well...because though the story started off about first loves...it moved into love for ones parents and then into love for one's child...so i liked that transition...Embarrassed

JAZ 

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluerose1889

Thanks a lot for this thread. I've read all of your SS and FFs and some of the OS you wrote so far. Now I can read the ones that I missed before.

hope you were able to catch up and that you enjoyed the pieces...Big smile

JAZ 

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

NOTE:

hey party people...ran into a little problem...actually...quite a big problem...on friday morning...(even before i could watch geet)...my computer decided to have a stroke and not function...so...my cousin...the computer doctor...is to take a look at it and see if he can fix it...unfortunately...until his lazy butt does that...i am computerless until further notice...now...i do have internet access via work and my phone...but...all my work...my updates...are saved on my computer...so...that means...NO UPDATES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...Cry...i know i know... you all are waiting...but kya karoon...i dont have access to my work...so...pray...keep fingers all crossed...that kaise bhi karke my cousin can at lease save my work...because if he cant...i dont know whats going to happen to me...Ouch...any way...that means...

NO UPDATES FOR

however...for those of you that may have missed the past updates or didnt get a chance to comment..*hint hind*...you have good time to do so now! LOL...

please bare with me...ill be back as soon as its fixed...promise Embarrassed
JAZ

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetmaancrazyasmi123gagsytellycrazymans22mons_mb-BeingAppy-BkhasMaankiMariamAashi_saphiremaneet2011siroilily-eiya-PoojaMishtyanisharoy1maansi007shivangi783s-o-m-m-i-edhrashteeKkadssmasinbd670816Dhara_sAmiiishAnvi2009iqbals4everJayaRjazzerettemuskaan_cute19anirkaTheBratMsMovieloverShimmerr-bansi-libra25_wallflower_Maaneet099ajennmrk-1meravigilisosanu3108ambbihaKrishnaluv94khushi_4evermaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-DilsayLavZsonu4ever-pixie-punjabi.princes-afsha---Nargis--mandymoresweet scorpioswetha10SahSahnahtani88shalini_s..Adeena..mitzi11janu_2006pop77roseinbloomhopehotpreethiaseemamarymchoprarsroopaliTyro-Sexy-harshdbCrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashkhwaishfanspvdJunglebee

Go to top