Congrats on the thread hun! 
Nice part, can't wait to read more
continue soon :D
shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
hey
update na plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................
can't wait 4 d mystery 2 unfold
cont soooooooooooooper soon
m gettin soooooooo desperate 2 know der past
update ASAP
tc
shaaz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonadesire

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
updateeeeeeeeeeeeee
desivi Groupbie
desivi
desivi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

PART-62

Armaan-daadi aap ko sach jaan na hai ……………the truth is i have cheated her and forced riddhima into this marriage and no one know that till now………….not even my mom or her mom……..

Ananya and daadi are shocked to listen that and riddhima couldn't do anything to stop him and she runs into their room and locks the door………..

None of them speaks anything and armaan goes to talk to riddhima

Armaan-riddhima please open the door

Riddhima doesn't open the door and says--armaan aap please office jayiye………….i want to be alone for sometime please

Armaan-please riddhima….

Riddhima-armaan mai gussa nahi hu……aap chale jayiye please

Armaan-jaan ek baar

Riddhima opens the door and armaan says-riddhima I could not take it anymore……..its because of me…..riddhima immediately keeps her hand on his lips and says-please armaan u promised me that u will not blame urself for that anytime………………are u breaking ur promise now

Armaan nods his head and says-please riddhima…………mujhe door mat karo…….

Riddhima-armaan I am not………..aap ne kaha ki kisi ko nahi batayenge ye baat…………phir aaj kyun bol diya tha sab ke saamne

Armaan-jaan I cant see her blaming you…………….

Riddhima-do u think by saying this now………….would daadi's attitude change towards me…………..nahi armaan……….

Arman-I didn't know what else I can do…………..waise bhi riddhima galthi to mera hi tha na………….

Riddhima-armaan please don't say that it was a mistake………..maine aap se pyaar kiya tha aur aap se shaadi kiya meri marzi se……………..please armaan aap office jayiye………..i just want to lay down for sometime and turns her back.

Armaan-mujhse naraaz tho nahi hai na tum

Riddhima-nahi armaan……….

Armaan leaves for work and riddhima starts thinking about her first meeting with armaan…….

Flashback:

Armaan comes inside and sees riddhima from her backside and thinks she is a cook and he says-suno…get some coffee for us

Riddhima turns around and was about to say something but finding armaan busy talking to them-she thinks kya batameezi hai…….kya mai cook laghta hu………..stupid guy……

Riddhima makes coffee and pours into the cups and leaves it on the table and she leaves the house

Nikki comes back from the shower and looks for riddhima but doesn't find her and instead she finds armaan with some guys in the living room

Seeing nikki armaan excuses himself from them and goes towards her and hugs her-how are u nikki

Nikki-bhayya aap ne kaha aap shaam ko aane waala

Armaan-haa but I took the earlier flight………….had some meetings……..so how is Mumbai……..i hope u are not having any issues here

Nikki-nahi bhayya………mai bilkuk teek hu……maa kaisa hai…………I really miss u and mom a lot

Armaan-miss u too nikki……..finish off soon and come back………………mom is ready to look for a guy for u

Nikki-bhayya mai ab shaadi ke liye tayyar nahi hu…………waise bhi riddhima kaha hai

Armaan-who is this riddhima

Nikki-riddhima is my friend…….we are colleagues in Sanjeevani………….bhayya wo kaha chali gayi

Armaan- I don't know nikki……….i didn't see anyone in house except a cook who was in kitchen at that time…….

Nikki-kaun cook bhayya

Armaan-wo hi jo kuch cook kar rahi thi…………

Nikki-bhayya no cook is here……….she is my friend…………..cook was not coming here from a long time

Armaan-tho what are u eating then…………don't say me that u started cooking

Nikki-bhayya I was almost all the time staying at riddhima's house…….isliye I asked cook not to come here as long as I say

Armaan-oh oh I mistook ur friend as a cook and asked her to make coffee for us…………..

Nikki-bhayya kya aap itna bhi differentiate nahi karsaktha hai kaun cook hai kaun nahi

Armaan-common nikki how can i………………I didn't see her face and she was facing the other direction…………isliye jaan nahi paya………

Nikki-oh god bhayya she was making food for all of us as cook was not here and I went to shower and moves towards the kitchen to look for riddhima……….they don't find her there and armaan sees coffee ready……..

Armaan smiles and thinks-ajeeb ladki hai yaar………..she should have said that she is not a cook……..why did she take the trouble and made coffee for us……………

He takes the tray and says-nikki I will talk to u later…………..and starts going to the living room

Nikki-bhayya u have to apologize to her

Armaan-ok ok

Nikki calls riddhima on her cell phone and she lifts the call

Riddhima-hey nikki

Nikki-riddhima kaha chali gayi tum

Riddhima-actually mom called me and asked me to come home………so

Nikki-jhoot mat bhol mujhse……..bhayya ne tumhe cook kaha…..isliye chali gayi na…………so sorry riddhima

Riddhima-nikki common……..i didn't even know that he is ur bhayya………..and moreover I didn't feel bad……..dont worry……..i will see u in the clinic tomorrow then

Nikki-sach me

Riddhima-haa meri maa……..sach me………

Nikki-actually bhayya wants to apologize to u………..

Riddhima-common nikki I didn't feel bad and there is no need of apologizing

Nikki-riddhima aajao na ek baar

Riddhima-nikki maa wants to go for shopping……..i will see u tomorrow………..

Next day armaan drops nikki at the clinic and while leaving nikki says-bhayya aap andar aayiye aur apologize to my friend

Armaan-ok nikki………..yaar gussa mat hona tum

Nikki-gussa nahi tho kya karu………….u made her run away………..first of all she is a darpok……

Armaan-oh common nikki……..i said I am sorry

He comes inside and nikki calls riddhima and asks her to come to reception- riddhima comes there and she finds a handsome blue eyed boy besides nikki

Nikki-riddhima I am really sorry……..he is my bro-armaan Mallik

Armaan keeps on looking at her very intensely-he feels attracted to her at first sight and he thinks-there is something in this her eyes-

Riddhima-Hi Armaan

Armaan doesn't respond and nikki sees her brother and fakes a cough to get him out of the imaginary world-ha hi

Nikki-bhayya she is riddhima

Armaan-Hi Riddhima and looks dreamily at her

Nikki-bhayya apologize

Armaan-haa apologize……

Nikki-bhayya aap ko apologize karna hai

Riddhima-its ok nikki………..ho jaatha hai

Armaan-ha ha ho jaatha hai

Seeing armaan's confused state-nikki was kind of shocked-never in his life her bro stammered infront of people and that too infront of a girl…………matter kya hai

Riddhima-nikki meri duty hai………..i will catch up with u later and turns towards armaan who is looking at her intensely-she simply says-nice meeting u armaan………see u later

Armaan-kab

Riddhima-kya kab

Armaan-wohi……….u only said see u later………..when?

Riddhima doesn't answer anything and runs away from there

As soon as riddhima leaves nikki says-kya hua bhayya…………..why did u scare my friend again…….

Armaan-when did I scare her………….infact she was the one who………….

Nikki-what did she do bhayya…………..

Armaan-she is very different nikki…………..there is something very attractive in her…………..her eyes…….her smile……….

Nikki smiles at her bhayya and asks-bhayya kya aapko riddhima pasand aagayi

Armaan-jao duty nahi hai kya tumhe……………I have a meeting to go and he blushes at her question and leaves

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987rash.guptaanum_026shivu027ammy_amnapiyushisweety7395crazyforkaranAlveena12AR_FANaar123..KaJenDelena..crazyapJadorbsk1swarobi1karankideewanixams021Gloriosaa_Afrin_iceprincess101Infinite_Flamearchielicioussweetanu2314illa8Amoon.88swamii92ksg_ritikaSuvarna....frnd.of.frndzrtjksakshadsajniksgiananushkajainAR-kashRapunzzelqt4everm-g19shaaz_91jain92shonadesireNazzz16blessed4vidu87ammy_ka_ashunacimaJenniferfancutie_mahimacutiepreetAbhiNikiLuversaniashzadiprachi06meow23AMMY12wajiha-1AR_LOVERARKJ_4EVERMonstuholic4evrMedha.teenorchidSankiPagalmithilalovesksgNiyu-jiyaa_mcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatscarlet.moon-Xpress-

Rapunzzel Goldie
Rapunzzel
Rapunzzel

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

luved this update

eager to know the reason for AR marraige
we became used to ur regular updates
so dont take too long for the next update

Edited by princess_rashmi - 13 March 2011 at 9:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..cant.be.assed.

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top