India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

LIFE THREAD-2 PART-70 PAGE 38 (Page 34)

scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Sad and emotional part but a nice one. WOAH WOAH wat fighting again? NO WAY COME ON, I wish they understood each other better and knew each other inner out, Armaan needs to learn how to control his anger, to some extent he is successful :) continue soon

-Komal

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
loved the update.................
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon.....................thanx for the pm...............
desivi Groupbie
desivi
desivi

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
PART-69

Armaan-agar tumhe khana nahi hai tho I am also not hungry……………and please continue worrying about everyone except u and ofcourse me………….u are very good at it

Riddhima-I really hate u

Armaan-I wish I can say the same………..

Riddhima-then say it armaan………….i would like to hear it

Armaan-riddhima don't test my patience……….

Riddhima comes forward and holds his collar and says-kaho armaan……………kya kehna tha aapko………tell me u hate me……………

Armaan starts moving backwards as she started moving ahead-riddhima chodo

Riddhima-tell me armaan………….i really don't understand what wrong did I do…………I don't know why are so upset with me…………….

Armaan-riddhima I am sorry…………….but I am still upset with u…………………and leave my collar now

Riddhima-I will not until u tell me what did I do to make u upset…….listen armaan nikki is my friend before I married u……………..i just wanted to be with her during her happy moments………..

Armaan-ok I agree……..leave my collar now…………..

Riddhima-say u hate me then I will leave u

Armaan- u know I cant say that……………………..

Riddhima-its not that hard armaan…………try once…………..agar if u can say that u can leave me and go then this shouldn't be difficult for u at all………………..

Armaan-I am sorry for saying that…………..u were not listening to me at that time and I just wanted to…..

Riddhima leaves his collar and asks-armaan am I really a pain for u

Armaan holds her and says-not at all baby……………I am sorry……………actually I was upset with mom and I saw daadi there and couldn't control any frustrations and I guess I vented out everything on u…………..riddhima please take care of urself before thinking about anyone

Riddhima-armaan I am

Armaan-swear on me and tell me frankly…I will ask u just one question…………

Riddhima-ok

Armaan-were u in pain today morning and u ignored it and came to the hospital to be with nikki

Riddhima doesn't look into his eyes and says that's not the truth

Armaan- then look into my eyes and tell me the truth and promise I will not even say anything from now on and I will trust u that u will take care of urself

Riddhima-sorry armaan…………..i had some pain but not like I couldn't bear it

Armaan-that's it riddhima…………….i knew u very well………………..and I really don't trust on the part that u are capable of taking care of urself………………..i know what I am doing riddhima…………..u tell me one thing-if u are not taking proper care of urself then what else can I do or can I say

Riddhima-armaan I tried not to come but couldn't help it………….sorry……….

Armaan gets a call from office and says-riddhima I have a important meeting……………I will come home in the afternoon…………can u please have ur milk and breakfast…………….please

Riddhima-yeah I will………….armaan I am sorry………..u also have something at office………

Armaan-bye

Riddhima-armaan sorry kaha na…………..

Armaan-its ok riddhima…………..u take care and please don't strain urself more………….

Riddhima hugs him and says-maaf kiya na mujhe…………..

Armaan-hmmm and riddhima even u try harder now let me tell u I am completely upset with u………..and please take care atleast till I come back and I guess its not too much to ask for…………….

Riddhima leaves him and says-bye

Armaan while leaving calls maria and says-maria can u please keep an eye on riddhima……..please…….and if u find some time can u please pack both of our clothes…………we will be going for a trip for 2 months………….

Riddhima wanted to ask where they are going-but stays still as she doesn't want to upset him anymore before important meeting…………..

Armaan leaves home without looking at her again……………and riddhima receives a call from ananya

Ananya-riddhima nikki had a baby girl……………..she is so cute like a Barbie doll………….i am so happy for her

Riddhima-wow mom congratulations……………

Ananya-armaan office chala gaya

Riddhima-haa maa………..abhi abhi gaya

Ananya-beta wo teek tho haina………….tumse kuch kaha nahi na…………..how are u

Riddhima-I am ok maa…….

Ananya-beta tum maria ke saath aa sakthi ho kya

Riddhima-maa aapko kuch chahiye tha

Ananya-yeah ask maria to make some soup for nikki…………she knew how to make it for nikki………..

Riddhima-sure maa I will ask her

Ananya-teek hai beta……….see u soon

Riddhima-maa I will send maria…………..i will stay at home and will come with armaan in the evening………

Ananya-armaan ne kuch kaha aap se

Riddhima-nahi maa……..par unhe accha nahi lagega………….please

Ananya-I understand riddhima…………bye beta

Riddhima-Maria aap niki ke liye soup bana deejiye aur aap clinic jayiye……I have asked sundar to drive u there…….

Maria-sure riddhima…………please have ur breakfast………..i will be back in 2 hours………..i really don't want to leave u alone but no choice………please riddhima kuch tho khalo warna armaan phirse gussa hojayega……….

Riddhima-its ok maria…………I will be careful

Maria leaves-riddhima tries to call armaan-he lifts the call even though he is in a meeting

Riddhima-armaan aapne breakfast karliya na

Armaan-riddhima are u ok? I am in a meeting-can I please

Riddhima-sorry

Armaan-take some rest……..will be there as soon as I can………..bye

Riddhima hungs up and think-what should I do now to manofy armaan……….

Armaan in the conference room-

Armaan-All the board members-I am delighted to say that we got the contract and we can start the work in couple of months. I have a very imp announcement to make- I will be going out of country for couple of months and abhi is on vaction for a week-he will join work in a week and I will be holding a video conference call everyday around 10:00 AM and you all will continue working as usual……..you will be sending all the documents via email and will get back to you asap. You won't even feel any difference and do u have any questions

Mr.Joshi-sure armaan…….not a problem………….sameer can help us too

Sameer-I understand sir and we wil do our best…………..

Armaan-thanks to u all and the meeting is done………..you all can leave gentleman………..

Armaan goes home after the meeting and finds riddhima on the couch sleeping with the TV remote in her hand-he goes near her and lifts her and takes her into their room and makes her lay on the bed……

Riddhima stirs as her sleep was disturbed and sees armaan in the room

Riddhima-aap kab aaye

Armaan-just now

Riddhima-armaan I had breakfast, milk and took my medicines also…………..

Armaan-good for u………where is maria………..did she pack our bags

Riddhima-actually maa asked her to bring some soup for nikki………..so she left

Armaan gets irritated and says-why cant she send it with the driver………….why does she need to go……..why don't u people start using ur brains…….

Riddhima-armaan I am fine

Armaan-u better be………..

Armaan takes out 2 big suitcases and starts packing their clothes and riddhima helps him calmly……

After the packing is done-armaan asks-lunch tayyar hai kya

Riddhima-yeah

Armaan-u be here…………take some rest………I will get some……….

Riddhima holds his hand and says-aap mujhse ab bhi naraaz ho

Armaan-haa

Riddhima-armaan sorry………………I was wrong

Armaan-let me get some lunch for u…………everyone have forgotten about u…………but I cant right……….

Riddhima-armaan please………………..i wont repeat this again…………….

Armaan-riddhima please give me some time…………I will be ok and don't try again..please

Riddhima-I love u armaan………

Armaan-jaan I love u too…………..but u were never serious about whatever I say………..u just ignore me like I am a crap………………I don't want to see u in pain riddhima…………………I am just trying to make u happy and I am failing miserably………….since few days I am trying to maintain my temper but god knows how do u manage to bring the worst out of me…………and he leaves the room in anger.

He gets some food and says-riddhima aajao..lets have lunch………..

Riddhima-armaan nikki had a baby girl………..

Armaan-yeah I know………abhi had messaged me………..we will meet them when we go for ur appointment and checks the time……..riddhima…u have 2 hours to rest…………so lay down for a while and we will go at 4:00…….ok……..

Riddhima hugs him and cries………….armaan please……I am sorry……….i wont repeat this again

Armaan- I cant trust u riddhima………….u made this kind of promises before……….and u never keep up ur promise………riddhima sometimes I get a doubt………that are u punishing urself on purpose

Riddhima-nahi armaan……….i didn't mean to do it but

Armaan-riddhima why are u doing this then………mujhe takleef dene ke liye………u don't need to punish urself

Riddhima-aisa nahi hai armaan........mujhe ek aur mauka deejiye……..please……..

Armaan-sojao riddhima………..mujhe kaam hai………..i will wake u up at 3:30…………and leaves the room

Riddhima couldn't sleep at all and kept on thinking how to manofy him-armaan comes to wake her up and finds her already dressed up

Armaan-kab utgayi tum

Riddhima-just now armaan……

Armaan-old reports are with me…..i will get changed and leaves to the washroom

He comes back after he freshens up-then says-nikki ke liye kuch lena hai

Riddhima-yeah I packed food and some clothes for the baby

Armaan-riddhima dard tho nahi ho raha hai na……….sach batao

Riddhima-nahi armaan

Armaan-chale

Both of them stays calm and armaan says-riddhima padma mom ki phone aaya kya

Riddhima-nahi……

Armaan couldnt see her sad and stops the car near the clinic-when she is about to enter the hospital he holds her hand and says-ek minute

Riddhima looks at him and asks-kya hua

Armaan-Promise me one thing-that u will not neglect about ur health and take care of urself well-

Riddhima gets excited and thinks he is going to forgive her-yes armaan I promise………..

Armaan-chalo then

Riddhima-maaf kiya na then………….

Armaan-hmm and

Riddhima-thanks armaan……….i love u

Armaan-love u too and he kisses on her forehead and she hugs him

Riddhima and armaan reaches Dr.keerthi's cabin-

Dr.keerthi-Mr.mallik, how is riddhima doing now

Armaan-she is ok

Dr.keerthi-riddhima lets go for check up and while she is leaving……….

Armaan-Dr.keerthi may I speak with u privately for a minute please…………….

Riddhima leaves them alone-armaan asks her-Dr.keerthi can you please do a thorough check up for riddhima-we are planning to go on a trip for 2 months-I wanted to know whether she is in a position to travel-this trip is really important-its high time I need to rectify my mistakes-please-I hope u can understand and please don't let riddhima know any of this-

Dr.keerth-ok Armaan………I will do a complete check up and to cheer u up- I wanted to let u know that we are doing a sonography for her today-u can know the sex of the baby and the health condition of the baby.

Armaan-is it true?

Dr.keerthi-yes armaan u can accompany me now and comes inside- Riddhima chale test ke liye

Riddhima-yes Dr.keerthi

Dr.keerthi does a sonography and asks armaan-hold riddhima's hand-she would be scared-

He holds her hand and Dr.keerthi does the test and after the test-she says-you can get the results by tomorrow and riddhima-can u please wait outside for a minute- I wanted to speak with armaan alone.

Riddhima leaves and armaan says-is everything ok doctor?

Dr.keerthi-she is ok armaan-she can travel……..but u have to take extreme care of her as she is in very sensitive stage of pregnancy-she finshed her 4th month and armaan-now abortion is not possible-so if something happens-her life would be in danger. And upon that she is very anaemic………so her life is in ur hands practically…………armaan please take care of her-she is a very good human being and we hate to loose her-by the time she finishes saying this-her eyes become moist…………

Armaan knows this is a tough thing but he has to do it for them-and says-Dr.keerthi-u have my word-I will never let her go……..she is my life. And thanks dr.keerthi…….we will be in constant touch with you…bye

Dr.keerthi-u are welcome armaan……..see u soon and you can collect the reports tomorrow

Armaan-one more request-is there any way to collect the reports in couple of hours- actually we already have booked the flight tickets and we have to leave at around 8 pm.

Dr.keerthi-I will try to get it done and will give u a call on ur cell.

Armaan-bye

Armaan comes out of the clinic and finds riddhima outside talking to a nurse-chale riddhima

Riddhima bids the nurse bye and walks along with him-kya kaha Dr.keerthi ne……..sab teek tho haina

Armaan-yeah and riddhima idhar baito please-I wanna talk to u…..before we go and check on nikki…..

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya87rash.guptaammy_amna-Aahana-piyushi..KaJenDelena..Alveena12RahilaBhojaniswati_ararmaans_desireAR_FANaar123diyachillbsk1Anokheeswarobi1karankideewanixGloriosaafariah12Infinite_Flamesweetanu2314illa8iceprincess101Amoon.88ksg_ritikaPearl29rtjksarchieliciousSuvarna....frnd.of.frndzRapunzzelm-g19akshadsajniksgiananushkajainAR-kashjain92shaaz_91KaJen_addiction29priyashonadesireNazzz16ammy_ka_ashuvidu87Jenniferfandesirsaniashzadiprachi06blessed4AR_LOVERmeow23rupzloveuARKJ_4EVERAMMY12wajiha-1Medha.Monstuholic4evrteenorchidnyxxmithilalovesksgSankiPagalnidha1983anumeha_rajatNiyu-cant.be.assed.jiyaa_mscarlet.moon-GoogleWithMe-

nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
superb one 
piyushi Senior Member
piyushi
piyushi

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
gr8 part
sajniksgian Goldie
sajniksgian
sajniksgian

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Nice part..hope this trip will bring happiness in their life...
shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
hey
luvd it............
cont soon
tc
shaaz
29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya