armaans_desire

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
gr8 part :)
desivi Groupbie
desivi
desivi

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
PART-68

Armaan waits till riddhima goes into sleep and he removes her hand and gets his laptop and starts working as he didn't go to work and lot of pending files to finish……….he works till 4 in the morning and then goes to sleep…….but couldn't sleep………because of lot of questions in his mind……

He kept on moving-riddhima feels kind of disturbed and says-armaan kya hua………so jao na…..please..

Armaan-sorry jaan……ok ok so jao

Riddhima moves more closer to him and then goes to sleep and in the morning they hear a knock on the door-armaan gets up and opens the door.

Ananya-armaan nikki ko labor pains shuru hogayi………..jaldi chalo……….abhi use lekar hospital pahunch gaya hoga

Armaan-ok maa………mai ek minute riddhima ko bata kar aatha

Ananya-armaan jaldi karo beta………………riddhima ko maria sambhal legi

Armaan-maa please ek minute……….she wud be scared if she doesn't see me in the morning……….and before ananya says something armaan rushes inside and wakes riddhima up

Riddhima sits on the bed with the help of armaan and

Armaan-jaan mai abhi hospital jaake jaldi aajaunga…………ok

Riddhima-kya hua armaan……….tum teek hai na

Armaan-haa jaan I am fine…..nikki is in labor………I will be back as soon as I can…..please tum breakfast karlo……..ok

Riddhima-come soon armaan and kisses on his cheek and he leaves with ananya

In the car-

Armaan-maa I am sorry for yesterday……..i didn't mean to be rude to you….

Ananya-its ok beta……..i can understand…….i am also sorry for not taking care of riddhima properly……aage se dhyaan rakhungi

Armaan-maa I wanted to tell u one more important thing-I will talk to u after riddhima's doctor appointment

Ananya-beta riddhima teek tho haina……….

Armaan-haa maa shayad

Both of them reaches hospital and meets abhi outside the ward…..

Armaan-hey abhi nikki kaisi hai

Ananya-teek tho haina beta

Abhi-haa maa…….nikki teek hai aur daadi bhi humare saath aagayi and he points towards her sitting on a chair in the reception area

Ananya-beta kuch problem tho nahi hua na daadi rehne se

Abhi-no maa

Ananya is scared that armaan would yell at daadi for hurting riddhima-she turns towards armaan and says-beta tum jao…………abhi hai na

Armaan-its fine maa……….i will wait till the doctor comes

Abhi-armaan riddhima kaisi hai….

Armaan-she is ok now……….has a check up in the evening…..hope everything is fine………

Abhi-armaan tum jao…mai hoo na nikki ke paas………….she is fine……..and doctor said the delivery would be normal as she didn't have any complications during her pregnancy……………….she is fine armaan……

Armaan-abhi not everyone is lucky as nikki…………..she got a caring husband, and ever caring mom…….she should be fine........

Ananya feels bad at his comment……..she knew that is true………..but couldn't help it………….

Armaan thinks-shayad riddhima ko normal delivery ke chances kam hai

Ananya-beta chinta mat karo………riddhima teek hi hoga

Daadi walks towards them as she sees ananya………

Ananya-armaan please beta kuch mat kaho…….mai jaantha hu ki tum upset ho daadi se please beta……meri khaatir……..

Armaan-teek hai maa……….dont worry…………I wont be a hurdle in ur happiness……….i knew u are happy that  u are becoming a grand mother…………….dont worry …………mom kya ek baat poochu aapse……..aapne daadi se ek baar bhi nahi poocha na wo riddhima ke saath aisa kyun kiya………why this difference maa…………aapko daadi ki parwa hai not for riddhima right………..do u even know how does she feel…………….she was missing her mom very badly and because of me she is not even saying whats in her mind………….she was alone mom…………..

Ananya feels bad and says-armaan I am……….before she finishes daadi comes to them

Daadi-armaan mujhe maaf karo………..i didn't do it on purpose……….haath lag gayi aur wo ghir gayi………sach me meri iraada nahi tha

Armaan-i will be back in 10 minutes…….mujhe Dr.keerthi se baat karni thi aur office me aaj important deal ka meeting hai…………mujhe jaldi jaana hoga aaj

Abhi-armaan this meeting is important for the company….tum jao..i will take care of everything and will call u as soon as I get a message from doctor

Armaan-ok man take care and without even looking at daadi

Daadi-armaan sorry……….

Armaan started to leave without saying anything and ananya signals daadi not to say anything……..so she just shuts up and everyone are kind of surprised to see riddhima walking towards them

Armaan immediately approaches riddhima and says-what are u doing here………..

Riddhima-armaan I thought I can help nikki

Armaan yells at her-who needs ur help here riddhima….didnt I say u to take rest and why the hell don't u understand that u shouldn't stress urself………….look at u riddhima………u look weak and

Ananya-armaan don't

Armaan-maa mujhe pata hai mai kya kar raha

Riddhima didn't expect that reaction from him and says-sorry armaan maine socha ki mai tum logon ki madat kar du

Armaan-u know what riddhima……………I am completely exhausted explaining it to you and mom……and leaves from there angrily

Riddhima-armaan I am sorry………..

Ananya-riddhima tum armaan ke saath chali jao beta………….i will talk to u later………and seeing daadi glaring at riddhima ananya says-jao beta please…….

Armaan after reaching the parking place realizes that daadi is also there and immediately runs to the ward again and

Armaan pulls her hand and says-lets go…………

Riddhima-armaan ek baar nikki ko

Armaan pulls her more closer to himself and whispers slowly-that's it riddhima……………if u don't move in a minute from here…..i will go away from u riddhima forever………….

Listening to that tears start forming in riddhima's eyes and he pushes her away from him-yells move now

Riddhima wipes her tears and everyone there notices that and before anyone reacts riddhima moves from there with armaan and none of them speaks anything during the drive and armaan was completely pissed off at riddhima and thinks-what the hell is wrong with u riddhima…………no one over there loves u or needs u……….but I don't know why u still care for them…………..

As soon as they reach home-riddhima runs inside without waiting for him and closes the door and falls on the bed crying-what did I do armaan………..i was just concerned about nikki………….is that wrong………how can u say that u will leave me forever……………is it wrong to care about ur sister………

Armaan tries to open the door and finds it locked and realizes what he said to her in anger and calms down a bit and says-jaan I am really sorry…………….please riddhima open the door……………I am sorry riddhima…………please………..

Seeing no response from her-he starts worrying whether she is fine………….and says-please jaan kaha na I am sorry……………

Riddhima yells-chale jao armaan……..ye hi karna chahtha hai na aap…………..kyun aaya hai yaha………chale jao armaan……….i hate u

Armaan-jaan please door kholo…………..i am sorry………..i was mad at maa and I guess I took out my frustration on u……………….riddhima please……………

Riddhima-armaan please leave me alone for sometime

Armaan-riddhima please I have an important meeting in office………….please

Riddhima opens the door and armaan tries to hug her-she pushes him away and says-armaan u are getting late…….aap ready ho jao………..i will arrange some breakfast for u and leaves the room

Armaan kicks himself and says-what did I do now…………….i should be the one who should be mad at her……I was just concerned about her and she doesn't even try to see what I am trying to do………..

He gets ready and comes for breakfast and she starts leaving but armaan holds her hand-jaan please breakfast tho karlo…………..medicines bhi lena hai na………………..

Riddhima-chodo mujhe…………..mujhe nahi khaana hai…………..

Armaan-jaan I said I am sorry

Riddhima-how can u say that armaan……..that u will leave me……….am I a pain for u or a burden

Armaan-riddhima please

Riddhima-agar mai burden hu tho bata deejiye…………main chali jaathi hu aap ko chod kar hamesha ke liye

Armaan who was trying to cool-immediately gets up and says-riddhima I said I am sorry for saying that……….u really made me say all those…………..i wouldn't have said those words if u would have taken proper care of urself and why the hell u came to clinic………..

Riddhima-armaan I was worried about nikki………..isiliye aayi thi……..pata nahi tha ki aapko accha nahi lagega

Armaan-worry about urself first…………..and then u can think of worrying about others and starts to leave

Riddhima-armaan breakfast tho karlo…………

Armaan-agar tumhe khana nahi hai tho I am also not hungry……………and please continue worrying about everyone except u and ofcourse me………….u are very good at it

Riddhima-I really hate u

Armaan-I wish I can say the same………..

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya87rash.guptaanum_026-Aahana-ammy_amnartarpiyushiAlveena12RahilaBhojani..KaJenDelena..aar123diyachillswati_ararmaans_desireniki4lifeGloriosaaJadorbsk1shami810swarobi1illa8Amoon.88ksg_ritikaSuvarna....frnd.of.frndzsweet_mittalPearl29akshad_Afrin_iceprincess101Infinite_FlamesajniksgiananushkajainAR-kashRapunzzelm-g19qt4everjain92shaaz_91araja1234Nazzz16KaJen_addictionshonadesireakshiankitablessed4ammy_ka_ashuprachi06saniashzadividu87cutie_mahimaAbhiNikiLuvermeow23pari0706AR_LOVERrupzloveuARKJ_4EVERAMMY12wajiha-1Medha.Monstuholic4evrcant.be.assed.jiyaa_mnyxxSankiPagalnidha1983scarlet.moonmithilalovesksg-GoogleWithMe-

araja1234 Goldie
araja1234
araja1234

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Great part. feeling bad for Armaan and ridhima. Armaan is right, ridhima should take care of herself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..illa8

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
awesome part!
feel sorry for AR hope they solve the problem soon
continue soon x
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
hey
nice one
uff....armaan has such a bad temper.......
hope everything gets well soon
cont soon
tc
shaaz
AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Nice part.
Thanx 4 d pm.

Go to top