Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

LIFE THREAD-2 PART-70 PAGE 38 (Page 23)

desivi Groupbie
desivi
desivi

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
PART-66

Armaan-par kya riddhima………..maine bola aap se immediately ghar aajana aur daadi ke pass nahi rehna………..par tum samajthe hi nahi mera baat…………aur kya zarurat thi tumhe daadi ko convince karne ki ya unki paas rehne ki………….i really don't understand why do u care for that lady……….

Riddhima-armaan I was just trying to……….

Armaan-riddhima please stay away from her

Riddhima-armaan meri baat ko samajhne ki koshish tho karo aap……..

Armaan-riddhima I am serious----------agar mai tumhe daadi ke paas dekha tho..i am not going to…..............before he says something in anger-she immediately says-teek hai armaan…………..mai nahi rahungi unke paas………aap mujhse door mat jayiye………please

Armaan controls his temper and gives her a small smile and says-kabhi nahi……….jao…….so jao riddhima

Riddhima-armaan aap bhi aayiye na

Armaan sleeps and tries to pull riddhima over him like everyday…….riddhima stops him and says-armaan rehne deejiye………

Armaan-riddhima sach me mai naraaz nahi hu………….

Riddhima-jaanthi hu

Armaan-then why are u not holding onto Me………

Riddhima-armaan its ok………..i want to sleep like this today and she tried to turn other side-armaan asks-ab kya hua

Riddhima-armaan I cannot sleep on one side today……….dard ho raha hai mujhe…….agar mai ek side par sone ki koshish kiya tho………..

Armaan feels bad and says-riddhima kaha dard ho raha hai

Riddhima-armaan ab nahi………par if I sleep on one side…….then its hurting me……….

Armaan-teek hai……….go to sleep baby and he holds her hand………..both of them sleeps after a long time-armaan couldn't sleep because he was not able to hold riddhima in his arms and riddhima could not sleep because of pain…………

In the morning armaan gets up hearing the alarm and sees riddhima sleeping……….he switches off the alarm without disturbing her immediately and then armaan takes his cell phone and calls Sameer

Armaan-sameer, cancel all the meetings for a week and book a deluxe suite in the resort from today.

Sameer-sir, but you have a very important meeting tomorrow and and abhi sir wont be here for a week until nikki ma'm delivery……….aapko patha bhi tha ki abhi sir has applied for leave long back……….if both of u guys wont be here it would be difficult for me to handle sir………..

Armaan-I will call u back again in an hour

Sameer-sir, is everything ok with ma'm? I know u are under pressure sir but please understand my situation also

Armaan-I do……..and he cuts the call

Armaan kept on looking at riddhima-and thinks-kya karu riddhima…………..she stirs in her sleep and seeing her frowning armaan pats her forehead and she sleeps again………….

Dr.keerthi calls riddhima on her cell phone-armaan immediately answers it and

Dr.keerthi-riddhima aap kaise hai

Armaan-Dr.keerthi riddhima is ok………but she was having some pain last night

Dr.keerthi-Mr.mallik, she will have pain atleast for a day………..she should be fine……if she can maintain her stress levels.

Armaan-I will make sure ……..thanks

Dr.keerthi-take care of her and one more thing-board members have approved her maternity leave and she can join a month after her delivery……….please inform her…….and cuts the call.

Armaan goes into thoughts and then Ananya knocks at the door-Armaan goes and open it and

Ananya-armaan riddhima kaisi hai…………….

Armaan-teek hai maa…..raat me kuch pareshaani hogayi……………par ab she is ok……….uti nahi ab tak

Ananya-beta mai kuch kahu tho bura nahi manogi na

Armaan-kahiye maa

Ananya-I want to go check on nikki………..daadi is there………..i am little bit worried about her now

Armaan-haa maa aapki marzi

Ananya-beta mai do ghante me waapas aajaungi

Armaan becomes little bit upset thinking that she doesn't care for riddhima------and

Ananya-armaan kya mai jau………..tu riddhima ke paas rukogi na

Armaan-haa maa and he leaves

Armaan comes inside and holds riddhima's hand tightly and says-mai tumhe chod kar nahi jaunga……and he kisses on her forehead…………..riddhima smiles in her sleep and says-I love u armaan

Armaan-love u too baby

He lets riddhima sleep for sometime and in the mean time he freshens up and goes downstairs to get some breakfast for her with lots of fruits, milk and sandwiches.

He comes upstairs and wakes riddhima-and with some difficulty she sits leaning onto him-armaan asks-ab kaisa feel kar rahi ho

Riddhima gives a weak smile and says-mai teek hu armaan………..aap office nahi gaya kya

Armaan-nahi………..i will stay with u today

Riddhima feels happy and hugs him-armaan aaj sach me aap mere saath rahoge na

Armaan-haa jaan sach me

Riddhima-armaan mujhe washroom jaana hai

Armaan lifts her immediately and takes her to the washroom and riddhima says-armaan I am fine……..aap jayiye and she comes back in 15 minutes and they have their breakfast

Armaan sees riddhima eating very little and says-please jaan mera khaatir ek aur piece

Riddhima-armaan please I cant

Armaan leans onto her stomach and says-dekho baby…….tumhari maa ko tum bilkul pasand nahi hai……..isliye she is not eating

Riddhima hits him on his arm and says-kya keh rahi ho armaan…………I love my baby………….and takes the plate from his hand and finishes it completely

Armaan smiles and tries to hug her but riddhima pushes him away-I hate u armaan………..aap hamara baby ko galat galat baatein bataraha tha……………leave me………….

Armaan-arey meri baby ko gussa aagayi………….riddhima sorry………..arey jaan I know u love our baby………

Riddhima-teek hai is baar maaf kiya…………agli baar aap aisa kaha tho mai aapko bahut maarungi

Armaan-jee madam………..agar aap apna nakhre chod kar acche se khaya tho mai bhi baby se complaint nahi karunga

Riddhima-ok

Armaan-riddhima ek baat poochu tumse………….mana nahi karogi na

Riddhima-I will try armaan if it is in my hands

Armaan-riddhima tum ko pata hai na…………mai tumhe koi takleef nahi dunga……please promise me………….u will do it without asking any questions

Riddhima becomes tensed and says-armaan aap mujhe aap se door tho nahi kar raha hai na and tears start forming in her eyes

Armaan hugs her and says-jaan agar mai aisa kuch bhi kiya tho tum se pehle mai marjaaunga………….aaj se koi bhi problem hai hum saath mil kar solve karenge aur mai tumhe kabhi bhi chodunga nahi………….itni aasan nahi hai mujhse peecha chudana

Riddhima feels relieved and says-then teek hai armaan………….aap jo kahega I will do it………….i trust u armaan

Armaan kisses on her forehead- and says thanks jaan………….mai tumhe saare takleef se door karne ki poori koshish karunga aaj se

Riddhima-armaan mujhe koi takleef nahi hoga agar aap mere saath hai tho……………I can bear anything if u are there with me

Armaan-love u a lot jaan and he gives her medicines and says-kal raat bataunga………….teek hai

Riddhima-ok armaan

Armaan-thodi der walk pe chale……………bahar mausam bahut accha hai aur romantic bhi

Riddhima-haa armaan I want to get out of this room

Armaan-chalo then have a shower……..tum kar paoge na

Riddhima-haa armaan

Armaan-baby don't latch the door-mai bahar hi khada hu ok

Riddhima feels so happy seeing calm armaan and thinks-aaj se mai bhi apni khayal acche se rakhungi…….aap ko koi shikayat ki mauka nahi dungi……….

After 15 mins armaan asks-jaan tum teek tho haina

Riddhima-haa armaan bas I am wearing my jeans

Armaan-riddhima ye pehen lo…….jeans nahi…………I got this pajamas for u ……………yeh loose honge na…………tum comfortable feel karogi baby……….

Riddhima takes them and wears it and comes outside and sits near the dressing table- to fix her hair and armaan comes and says-mai banau tumhari baal aaj

Riddhima-aapko aatha hai

Armaan-haa………..and takes the comb from her hand and starts combing her hair and says-hair leave karogi ya kuch lagau

Riddhima-ye band lagao armaan and he makes her hair……….but he knows its not the best but to him she looks the most beautiful lady

Riddhima-thanks armaan aapne bahut acche se banaya tha…………..and kisses him on his cheeks

Armaan hugs her and stays like that for a long time-no one says anything…………both of them doesn't say anything-riddhima comes out of the hug and looks at armaan

Riddhima-armaan aap teek tho haina

Armaan-haa jaan…….mai teek hu……………tumhe bahut takleef diya na maine……………

Riddhima-kya hua armaan aap ko…………….takleef nahi balki meri zindagi ki haseen pal diya aapne

Armaan gives a small smile and thinks-kaash tum ko mai pehle hi samaj patha riddhima………..ab mai sab teek karunga

Riddhima-chale armaan

Armaan holds her hand and says-chal paogi na……..takleef hua tho batao mujhe

Riddhima-haa armaan

Both of them reaches downstairs and while going out maria asks-armaan beta kaha ja rahe ho aap log

Armaan-kahi nahi bas aise walk karne

Riddhima-armaan maa se keh kar jaathe hai……..ek minute

Armaan holds her hand and says-iski koi zarurat nahi hai…………..maa nahi hai ghar par…….nikki ke paas gayi thi

Riddhima-oh ok

Both of them goes for a walk and while walking

Armaan-padma mom se baat huyi kya

Riddhima-haa kal raat kiya……..sab teek hai

Armaan-riddhima soch raha tha ki hum log kuch din bahar chale jaathe hai………..

Riddhima-that sounds like a good idea armaan…………hum kaha ja rahe hai

Armaan-wo tho surprise hai….kal bataunga

Riddhima-ok…………armaan I want to have a ice cream………..choco chip………..

Armaan feels happy that for the first time riddhima has asked for something on her own since her pregnancy and says-sure my jaan………….chalo ghar me chalthe hai aur mai abhi super market se launga

Riddhima-mai bhi chalu aapke saath………….ghar par bore hojaungi………..please

Armaan melts seeing her cute pout and kisses on her lips lightly and says-chalo……..itni cute sa face banogi tho mai kaisa mana kar paunga

Both of them goes for a long drive and riddhima sees armaan not getting any calls from office and asks him-kya hua armaan………..aaj aapka cell busy nahi hai

Armaan-aaj meri biwi ka time hai…………..no calls

Riddhima-sach me…………aaj mai jo kahungi wo karega aap

Armaan-koi shak

Riddhima-then movie dekhne chale………….please please……………please armaan

Armaan-riddhima aaj nahi……..kal hi hospital se discharge hokar ghar aayi…………I don't want to stress u in theaters

Riddhima-armaan aap ne kaha mai jo kahungi wo karega aap………….jhoota

Armaan-ok madam…………….hum chalenge……………ab khush

Riddhima-haa bahut

After having ice cream they leave to the cinemall and armaan gets a bucket full of popcorn and sits besides her-riddhima leans onto his shoulder and ananya kept on trying armaan's cell to find out about riddhima as maria informed her that both of them are out from a long time

After the movie both of them goes to a restaurant and have their lunch and goes back home in the evening and ananya kept on waiting for them in the living room………..

As soon as they reach home ananya asks-kya hua armaan tumhara cell………….kab se try kar rahi thi………..kaha gaya tum log

Armaan-bahar gaya maa………and he says-riddhima tum oopar jao……….thodi der aaram karo…….jaan mai abhi aata hu

Riddhima leaves and ananya asks-riddhima kuch khaya na beta………

Riddhima-haa maa hum bahar lunch kiya and then she leaves

Ananya turns towards armaan-beta kya maa se naaraz ho

Armaan-nahi maa……….i have some work to do maaa…………….waise nikki kaisa hai…………

Ananya-teek hai beta………….doctor ne kaha ki kal admit karne ke liye………..

Armaan-ok and he leaves

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya87vaniktrrash.guptaanum_026sree12-Aahana-ammy_amnapiyushiAlveena12RahilaBhojani..KaJenDelena..armaans_desireAR_FANaar123diyachillStupidcupid1234swarobi1bsk1vayu_prachimaryamdiggikarankideewanixniki4lifeGloriosaaSoniTrueLuvakshadfrnd.of.frndziceprincess101ksg_ritikaAmoon.88illa8rtjksRapunzzelAR-kashsajniksgiananushkajainjain92m-g19shaaz_91araja1234qt4everNazzz16shonadesireKaJen_addiction29priyaakshiankitaJenniferfanblessed4ammy_ka_ashucutie_mahimaParneetSprachi06saniashzadividu87dhruvikaluvsKSGshonagudiaAR_LOVERmeow23pari0706anjie22AMMY12wajiha-1ARKJ_4EVERMedha.nyxxSankiPagalteenorchidcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatscarlet.moonjiyaa_m-GoogleWithMe-

Rapunzzel Goldie
Rapunzzel
Rapunzzel

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
nice part.
liked it

Edited by princess_rashmi - 11 April 2011 at 3:42am
araja1234 Goldie
araja1234
araja1234

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
nice part. Hope all the problems between AR go away.
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
scarlet.moon IF-Sizzlerz
scarlet.moon
scarlet.moon

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
awww tht was choo cute part, seeing Armaan being the best husband and treating Riddhima like a queen, doing everything she wants to kitna sona munda hai ehehehehe and them going for a vacation can't wait to read more of it....continue soon :)
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Hey!  That was an awesome part!  I'm glad that everything's starting to become normal now.  Riddhima's happy and Armaan's not getting angry anymore.  That's really nice.  I loved the way he took care of her.  Please keep that Daadi away for like 10 months!  Seriously!  It feels peaceful!  And yes, please do show the flashbacks more often as I really wanna know what happened.  Please continue soon and thanks for the PM.
-Medzi <33
KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
nice part!
I hope there will b no more problems btwn them!
Plz show the flashbacks.
Cont soon
Thnx 4 pm
shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
hey
nice one
thingsa luk little sorted out now
cont soon
tc