Sasural Genda Phool

IMPORTANT: regarding updates..

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello guys...

Today, I came to know that our written updates are being copied and posted on other sites....I went to that site to check...And not one, not two...but all the updates of Laxmi di, febs and shwets and even mine are being copied over there...It is happening from sooo long.....This is not fair... It wont look good if our hard work is being used by some one else...
So, its our responsibility to see that no one copies it and pastes it on other forums...

This is possible by making the post "a no copy" one...

I know shwets and arpita might have already known this...

But, I am posting it here for the sake of Laxmi di, febs and rubal who also provides wonderful updates for us...

Inorder to see that no one should copy the post...

u can use the code  {NOCOPY} but, use square brackets [ ] instead of { }

but, there is one more new code which works more effectively...

The code is as simple as

[CRYPT][CRYPT]And we can put a whole paragraph here[/CRYPT][/CRYPT]

But here are a few limitations that you all should know:
    It will ONLY WORK ON THE FIRST POST of the topic which is normally the case for Written updates.

Instead of putting CRYPT tag on the entire text we would recommend use it in few paragraphs in the middle part of your update.

• If the text size to be encrypted is larger then 2000 characters will not be encrypted. This is to ensure that it doesnt take too much time at the audience end to decrypt the code.

for example, say if i put 3-4 paragraphs so i use this code before and after each para

and  each para text size has to be under 2000...

that means  each para text in between the CRYPT tag should be under 2000 characters.
and one more thing, If you are using CRYPT tag then you DO NOT NEED to add NOCOPY as it will automatically be added.
hope this helped u guys....
love,
Harika

*p.s:aman...as a coolbie, i posted it here, hope u wont mind...and if u see the topic then please make it sticky...*
Edited by haaki_ragz - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
completely updated the post...!!!
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thx Hari for this... I didn't know all these...I will do this next time if I do update..
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bhago..........bhago............teacher...................aaygayi.............padhane....
........................................sorry.....................harika..........ki...........raakzzzzzzzzz
...........plzd n't mind.....harikaji............the updaters.............are...........well talented
.......from ............ma point of veiw........................no grammer....plzz
......................................all the updaters u mentioned are.....great..........
sorry............once again...............no one here copies.........all are doing
gud job.....thanks for the post i liked the post..πŸ‘πŸΌ.......m just joking...🀣......
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 1tarun

bhago..........bhago............teacher...................aaygayi.............padhane....

........................................sorry.....................harika..........ki...........raakzzzzzzzzz
...........plzd n't mind.....harikaji............the updaters.............are...........well talented
.......from ............ma point of veiw........................no grammer....plzz
......................................all the updaters u mentioned are.....great..........
sorry............once again...............no one here copies.........all are doing
gud job.....thanks for the post i liked the post..πŸ‘πŸΌ.......m just joking...🀣......

@tarun...that was a serious post...and not a comedy....and if u were not serious with what u said....ignore what iam writing below...πŸ˜ƒbecos i did not get what u meant by the last line...

we have our updates being copied in some other websites...and what haaki sited are the ways by which we can prevent the updates written by us copied by someone else and posted in someother website...

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
indeed this is serious.... Thanks Haaki for letting us know....

I held Written Update writters in highest regard.... Now a days My life depands on them as very busy with work load and must say they have never disappoint me yet... They all write so nicely that some time I don't miss watching the episodes. My fellow SGP Writters.... Thank u guys , u all r life savers.... atleast mine.....😳
Edited by netri - 13 years ago
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@tarun...that was a serious post...and not a comedy....and if u were not serious with what u said....ignore what iam writing below...πŸ˜ƒbecos i did not get what u meant by the last line...

we have our updates being copied in some other websites...and what haaki sited are the ways by which we can prevent the updates written by us copied by someone else and posted in someother website...

I KNOW DIS  is serious post πŸ˜•so i liked the post.........................dis is gud intruction.😳......
.................lekin kya kare shatir chor 😑hai na wo kaise bhi chori kar leta hai.......................chahe kitne bhi...........pehare laga duo.................................m too serious to dis post..............yaha ke  updates copy hote hai............ye mujhe.............................aaj pata..........chala..........i was just joking..⭐️....just chill
................be.............happyπŸ˜ƒ.............dn't......worry.....................................all.............is....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.......wellllllllllllllll....................................
lekin..........ek baat........kehana....bhul gaya.............yaha.ke updates...........aache hote hai isliye.......
chori hote hai  😲...........................
Edited by 1tarun - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@haaki
Thanks a million haaki for this post and will defn. follow these codes....πŸ˜ƒ
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Hari for letting Us know  about the codes But I have quit writing Written update after my First WU so I guess I dont need thisπŸ˜†
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

@haaki

Thanks a million haaki for this post and will defn. follow these codes....πŸ˜ƒ

laxmidi..i was shocked seeing yours and my update in that website... they didnt even change a bit...just blind copied... even i could see my "luv Febs" at the end...πŸ˜†