Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone m back with yet another OS…So I guess most of u have seen my unending rants in ml about the discontinuity between yesterday and todays epi…in my perspective the way they ended the epi on a high note last night with arohis anger todays ignorance for that track was a blooper for me and same goes for the clother pile in the living room, arjuns torn jacket and jai's sudden entry and friendliness with arohi…none of these events added up for me…this first part I just couldn't digest…so here I m writing an OS to explain the discontinuity in my words and fill up the blanks that the CVs have created…hope u like it…do give me u're feedback…silent readers may hit the like button instead…

The Murder Of Softy Ahluwalia

Arjun was feeling very guilty about treating arohi so badly when she wasn't wrong…he had tried to apologise to her indirectly through the radio but that plan didn't work and failed miserably…Arjun is siting in his room thinking that arohi isn't wrong what I did to her if someone had done to me meine uska mooh tod diya hota…Arohi walks into the room hesistantly and sits on the bed…arjun says rashi needed a reality check and only u could have given it to her and I blamed u thinking that u were using raj to hurt rashi and said a lot of bad things to u I m very sorry and not because rashi is feeling better because of you but because I did not understand u…Arjun asks arohi to say something…he is very nervous and is continuously stabbing the pillow with a knife…he says that he is very sorry and  he cant even look at her…he says she is here only for a few days and that he will not do anything to hurt her…Arjun then says that he doesn't know how to do all this so he has asked romit and put some flowers on the desk…he says he knows his mistake was very big but even then if there is little chance of her forgiving him she should pick up those flowers…Arohi picks up the flowers and says u can stop crying and talking I have picked up the flowers now…both turn and look at each other and smile and just then arohis eyes fall on the object that arjun was stabbing with his knife and it is "SOFTY AHLUWALIA"

The Revenge For Softy

Arohi got very angry on seeing that arjun had stabbed softy so bad and "killed" him…she threw his flowers on his face and walked out of the room angrily…she was not going to let him go easily for this…he was always against softy and was constantly threatening him and finally he had done what he had said and "killed" softy…just minutes after saying that he will not do anything that will her…u will have to pay for this arjun singhania arohi thought and started thinking and plotting on how to take revenge on arjun…

Arjun was very disappointed…even after so many attempts to please arohi he had failed miserably…and now after wat he had done to softy there was no hope…he threw softy in one corner of the room with the knife it was dead anyway and he never liked it to begin with arohi always gave softy more importance than arjun and he found it very disturbing…first chiku then dhondu and now softy this was getting out of hand…now he was jealous of a non-living thing??Arohi was seriously messing with the chemical balance of his brain…he needed to rest for a bit and relax to think properly so he went to sleep…however meddling with arohi before she cooled off would have been risky she could as well do the same thing to him as to what he did to softy so he decided to give her some time…

Arohi went back to the room to give scold arjun to her hearts content and punish him for his mistake but as she entered the room she saw arjun sleeping peacefully and softy thrown in a corner with the knife this angered her even more…how dare he throw softy this way as if what he did to poor softy wasn't enough…she grabbed the knife and started walking upto him in anger…murder on her mind…just when she was few steps away from arjun she realized she was over reacting a bit too much she had to bring it down a notch…so she thought Ok arjun nahi toh uske kapde sahi…if I don't have my softy to cuddle with from tonight he will not have proper clothes to wear tomorrow…

Thinking this arohi grabbed all the clothes of arjun that she could catch in her two hands and started stabbing and piercing through them with the very knife with which he had killed softy…after she was half way through she got tired…she had a very long and tiresome day already and decided to call it a day and continue the fight later…she took all the clothes that she had cut and threw them in the lobby but came back only to notice that she had missed a jacket and threw that in the cupboard…she went by her side of the bed kept the knife by her side table and went to sleep…

The Tom And Jerry Back In Action

Arjun wakes up only to find most of his clothes missing…He is confused and lost in thoughts he thinks raj is playing some prank on him he quickly grabs the first jacket, shirt and jeans he could put his hands on and gets ready to go and ask raj what he did with his clothes when he notices the knife beside arohis bedside and when he steps out he sees that his clothes are all piled up in the lobby and are cut with a knife…This cant be rajs work he thinks and it strikes him just then and he shouts at the top of his voice "AROHIIIII"… Arohi wakes up to his voice with a huge grin sure of the fact that the reason for his anger was her…maybe he found the clothes she thought…she walked upto where he was standing….and by the looks of it he was furious…

"Pagal, behuda ladki yeh tumne kya kiya??mere kapde kyun barbaad kar diye??"

"Gande aadmi kal tumne mere softy ka bhi yahi haal kiya tha…this is wat I call tit for tat..."

"Listen arohi who mene janmuch kar nahi kiya tha…wo mein sorry bolne ki koshish kar raha tha…mujhe laga k pillow hai…but tumhe mere kapdo ke saath wontedly aisa nahi karna chiaye tha"

"Shukar karo ke sirf kapde hi katein hai…un kapdo ki jagah tum bhi ho sakte the…"

"Iska matlab tum us ghatiya oon ke gole ke liye mujhe maar detee??tum duniya ki sabse badi pagal ho…"

"Arjun!! Galti tumhari thi tumne softy ko mara aur sorry bolne ke bajaye tum mujhpar chilla rahe ho??Tumhe pata hai softy ko kitna dard hua hoga??"

Yeh ladki pagal hai kya??ise pata haina ke softy ik bina jaan wala cotton ka ball tha bas…but phirbhi mene arohi ko hurt kar diya phirse maafi toh mangni hi padegee…

"Arohi dekho mene who janmuchkar nahi kiya tha…mujhe pata nahi chala mere haath mein softy kab aaya…I m sorry"

Arohi is considering whether to forgive arjun or not…after all he had apologized way too many times and she had taken revenge as well just then…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Arjuns phone rings~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduction And Meeting Of Jai

Arjun sees jai's name beep on his phone and he excuses himself from arohi and answers the call…jai tells arjun that he was passing by singhania mansion and is coming to visit arjun and that he has almost reached his house…arjun tells jai he will wait for him and disconnects the call…he goes to arohi and she asks him who was on the call and he tells her all about jai saying that jai is his friend and is rj at the radio station and it was through his channel that ajrun apologized last night…arohi always liked the love guru of the radio station in fact that was the reason she was listening to that channel last night and with arjuns description of him she instantly developed a liking towards jai…arjun hadn't even completed his description of jai and jai entered into singhania house and Arjun says to Arohi that Jai is getting married…Jai removes his cell and mistakenly shows the pic of one of his fans who is a little fat and he starts praising her…arjun and arohi are confused as to how they could possibly praise this girl and say that she is very homely…arjun puts his hand around arohis shoulder and both are seeing the picture with shocked expressions and just then jai notices their reactions and finds out that he had shown them the wrong picture and shows them the right picture of his girlfriend archana instead…he tells arjun that he had selected a ring for his girlfriend but someone took it away before him…he is about to call arohi bhabhi but stops and she completes saying arohi…and then says waise bhi mujhe billu, makrand aur romit se bhabhi sunne ki adat ho gayi hai…arjun says not for long as he rememebers the divorce papers…just then dhondu enters and takes arohi with him and jai tells arjun that dhondu is the guy who brought the ring…listening which arjun gets insecure and angry and starts going behind dhondu and arohi when he realizes that the jacket he is currently wearing is torn as well…he rushes back and says to jai mera ghar hai mein pehle kapde badlunga phir jaunga and throws the jacket in the pile of clothes that were already there and goes upto his room to change so that he could quickly change and follow arohi and dhondu and spoil whatever plan he has made….

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

fariya92khadija-kmh-anzaeram-indianamericanMina_Tchandarani1MsFuzzybear69channi_starroshaniD..anshita..rasika_DSaksh4IFmIsHeZ.xaparna4karanika.vrshn.shibz

chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
greatttttttttttt!!! honestly if cvs just paid a little more attention to these gaps then we wudnot be complaining!! but goooooooood workkkkkkkkkkkkClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandarani1

greatttttttttttt!!! honestly if cvs just paid a little more attention to these gaps then we wudnot be complaining!! but goooooooood workkkkkkkkkkkkClap

thats what i m ranting about since yest...the editing on this epi was really shabby...though the next parts were really good...first part didnt go down that well for me...so i decided to write this....thanks for liking itBig smile....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
 i like ur explanation and wish they showed something like this too.. i'm going to pretend this is part that was missing until they wanna clearify it..lol:D

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

i like ur explanation and wish they showed something like this too.. i'm going to pretend this is part that was missing until they wanna clearify it..lol:D

lol thats what m doing...i filled up the blanks and pretending that they missed a part....maybe arjun sees his jacket today and they will clarify in recap how arohi took revenge and how they got back to normal.....the mahaan editors i tell u....how'd they think we could make sense of this epi Shocked....

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
hehe ari, good one.. ab lagta hai, jaise full time job ho gaya hai..pehle dadi's revenge se mina ne fill in kiya, abhi tumhara mystery of the missing anger kal ka... i tell u CVs. are taking us for granted..shaayad unko laga ho ki humto bade intelligent viewers hai..toh sawaal bhi hum hi likh lenge aur jawaab bhi....khair chodo..

superb description..bohot acche bohot acche LOL

-TeekhiMishti-

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
thanks so much... you know only if the CV's read all this... shayad unhe bhi pata chale how to do a better job..... hehe... really loved reading it... and finally ab pata chala kyun lobby mein kapde pade hue the aur kyun arjun ke kapde fate hue the.... thanks so much dear.... Tongue

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
superb yaar
i was actually expecting a scene lyk dis in KMH2
pls write more OS n pm me
Veena

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index