Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga oneshot:Dil Sirf Tumhi Ko Chahe

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
                                                             Raga Oneshots

1. Dil Sirf Tumhi Ko Chahe

It was bright awsome day,everybody including rudra,gauri,rajrani ji,dadaji,shanno bhabhi got  ready for the puja of mahashivratri.As shanno bhabhi was helping gauri in getting ready,rudra looked at gauri smiled & took out the mangalsutra thinking in his mind "today i will ask gauri from god forever,when i will make gauri wear this mangalsutra and put sindoor in her maang in while doing the aarti in front of god shiva she will be only mine forever."After thinking all this he looked at gauri and completely got bold &  mesmerised seing her natural beauty as she was wearing a bright blue colour saree with silver cloloured border.😍For the time being he got so mesmerised that he couldnot take his eyes from gauri even for a second.😉Suddenly he heard dadaji saying "rudra beta now just stop admiring your wives natural beauty otherwise use mazar lag jaegi and we will get late also"
Hearing all this from dadaji rudra got embarassed & started blushing😳
                       As everybody got ready & went out of their house,rudra slightly touched gauri's hand & holded it tightly towhich gauri atonce reacted by saying "what happened rudra? today u r looking really happy,r u hidding something from me? "Rudra atonce said "gauri i am happy because today u r looking extremely beautifull just out of the world and u know very well that i cant hide anything from you my beautifull princess,now we should go out otherwise everybody will again tease us."Both rudra & gauri went out holdng each others hand tightly.👏While they were in the auto rajrani suddenly spoke out with a concern on her face "are we all forgot to take padma chachi with us" haring which rudra atonce with an angry tone replied "kya maa why the hell u took the name of that kabaab me haddi,i dont like that evil budhdhee,thankgod she is not with us"After hearing rudra everyody started smiling😆
                      After an half an hour journey they all reached the shiv mandir of the ghat which was colourfully decorated with flowers and lightings and looking extra ordinarilly beautifull😃Everybody went towards the ghat and started praying together.Gauri folded her hand & prayed to god saying"shiv ji aaj main aap se kuch nahi mangna chahti hu kyuki aapne pehle hi mujhe rudra jaisa jeevan sathi de dia hai bina mange jo mujhse khud se bhi zyada pyaar karta hai,aaj main sirf yeh kehne ayi hu ki mere rudra ko hamesha khush rakhiyega,use koi takeef nahi dijiega,mujhe ashirwad dijie ki main hamesha use khush rakh saku."Soon the pandit ji announced that the aarti of maha shivratri is going to begin and told all the married couple s to come in front of the shiv mandir.Both rudra & gauri went in front of the temple & gauri took the thali & started doing aarti alongwith rudra.
                       Rudra suddenly thought something in his mind & told gauri to continue doing the aarti alone to which gauri got surprised for a second.As gauri got busy doing the aarti,rudra took the mangalsutra silently & started putting it with immense care on gauri's neck.Suddenly gauri felt somethng on her neck & as she looked down her eyes fell on the mangalsutra & she got shocked & asked rudra "rudra yeh mangalsutra,fromwhere did it came?"Rudra seing her anxiety told her "i got some money & so bought this mangalsutra as a surprised gift for you as u sold your mangalsutar for me."
Hearing which gauri started crying & smiling at the same time.Seing her crying rudra said  "pata hai somebody told me ki aarti ke samay patni ko mangalsutra pehnane se pati patni ka rishta saath janmo kaa ho jata hai,unka pyaar amar ho jata hai" and hugged her tightly.Gauri also hugged rudra atonce & everybody alongwith the whole family started clapping loudly.
                        After hugging for few minutes when rudra and gauri realised that everybody were just watching the,they atonce separated☺️Then rudra took some sindoor from the puja thali & putted some in gauri's maang saying "gauri u made my life,u made me realised the true love & care,u made me realised my responsibilities towards my family,today i just love u and nobody else,u r my life my true sangini,i want u to be my sole wife for seven more janams to come."🤗After saying all this as he  kissed tears flowing from gauri's cheeks and hugged her tightly saying "gauri u r my true love" they heard somebody shouting rudra😲As both rudra,gauri & the whole family turned around they saw the person shouting was none other than pihu
                                         to be continued for one more part

i just hope u all like this oneshot,if so then plz dont forget to press the like button😃
Edited by monaghosh - 13 years ago