Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Stronger Love? (Page 2)

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_8

agree with u....arjun ki feelings arohi se jyada strong hai chahe wo pyar ho ya nafrat bt as we know arjun proved his love through jealousy bt nt accepting it.......i think ki arohi ko ab jealous hona padega london wali girl k liye aur wo ye accept kr le that he love arjun.......maja aa jayega....
nice post.....

thank u.... Smile Yup.... wohi toh... ab Arohi ko kuch trigger chahiye..... I want her to express her feelings more strongly then him this time and make him also say it.... he realizes it and he has Raj always reminding him of what he's thinking and feeling.... toh ab Arohi agar thoda sa initiate kare baat ko toh kya nahi ho sakta...

Also I was thinking.... if I'm not wrong the 100th episode is very close ... so would that be something special for us viewers and for Arjuhi? TongueBig smile

wbose Groupbie
wbose
wbose

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
i think arjun ki shaadi ki baat sunkar, arohi jealous feel karegi.
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@chandarani1
Thats very interesting point and i like it!  Its their characters which make they act so wierd and opposite..

Arjun always maintained he hated her and hates her more... his hatredness, punishment, and revenge was base of this forced mrg.. 

Arohi always stood up 4 her family and 4 those special moments.. she has always maintained tht those wer her life and had actually luved Arjun v much bt it was he who betrayed her luv and trust... and made those special moments a big lie...... she doesnt actually hate Arjun she jst disapproves him as a criminal, liar, betrayer and his supporting his inconsiderate criminal family

Arohi's occasional bouts of immaturity and Arjun's short temper, insecurity and doubting nature adds fuel to all their hatredness... they think NOT jst act a wierd LOT..

interestingly, since signing of the divorce papers its Arjun who is persistently talking abt Arohi leaving him soon.. Aro has still havent uttered a word abt it.. interesting Arohi!  ofcourse Arjun thinks Arohi wants 2 divorce him and marry dhonds!

Also, i still feel thers lot to tht hypothermia episode.. since tht episode.. Arohi's attitude towards Arjun seems a bit changed.. she is more acceptable of Arjun now.. and i wonder y?

and lastly i so wanna blast tht worthless editor.... he did cut the ripping of clothes scene which was so imp for continuity of the main storyline tht is the A_A story.. at least a dilogue or two wer must to show Aro's revenge.. he cut imp intro scene with Jay as well and instead he jabbed in 5-mins of worthless romit-sanchit gay scene.. ehh.. initially i thot may b it has to do with A_A story.. but it was jst filler... this Mr. Editor is really very very.. sloppy!  Change him!

thnk God confession was a dream coz it was so random and out of place tht it didnt make any sense.. however beautiful the scene may seem.. it cant touch the chords of heart if it isnt placed right!  So i hope Mr. Editor and Mr. Director gets their actions right and keeps KMH2 story interesting... if not endearing like the cute nok-jhoks of KMH1.. KMH2 is defo interesting and pace is gud, story is unpredictable bt the story still lacks "heart touching" feeling and the characters still lack something short of A_A from season 1... may b coz they r too loud and verbal of their emotions this season and that they r too fast in falling in and out of luv.. weras those unuttered words and silent luv was much a part of A_A's luv story in season 1..  also the "passion" of A_A's luv is yet to b discovered this season..

Edited by achiever - 04 March 2011 at 12:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandarani1

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hmmm....i think Arjun's feelings become more apparent to us coz he had competition..namely kabootar #1 n #2...but nobody was actively pursuing Arjun other than probably Gauri....Tongue
I agree wid u tat Arjun's feeling come across as more intense n Arohi can b li'l childish wrt Arjun's maturity....tat is why they r a perfect foil for each other...Smile
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Arjun is an extremist LOL may it be love or hate...

well on a serious note...both of 'em love each other equally..its not whoz love is stronger?! ofcourse it is their love & it is strong & taht is why they are together whatever be the circumstances...but if u ask me whoz love is deeper den i'd say Arjun BUT that doesnt mean Arohi loves him less...by default, Men tend to have deeper emotions dan women once dey fall for someone...also here Arjun is a mature guy & he shows his feelings where as Arohi is kiddish..shez not serious, so it seems like she does not love Arjun as much as he does...
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
u know what ,what u r trying to say is a kind of gist of almost all love stories especially k serials .its always the guy whose love is stronger ladkiyon ka to baz do char aazu bahana aur emotional hurt karna yehi hota hai.(no offence gals its a fact) but then i guess thats how show works mostly daily soaps be it youth oriented saas bahu aur romantic it mostly caters to female viewers i m not saying males dont watch but their  ratio is very less .The makers no gals gets emotional soon if the guy is hurt so thats y they make the guys love more stronger(in post context) than gals .u know what i like itCoolEvil Smile
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
@Acheiver - So true... you do have a point .... but I also think that Arjun also does stuff for his family's sake.... and now I can see Arohi is also slowly realizing that.... because he did leave everything for her sake.... and he did whatever he did to her later also for the pain his sister went through..... I know its very wrong of him.... but since Arohi loves her family more than anything ab jaake slowly she can say the same for Arjun I hope... 

@Pooja - Arohi competition choti moti bhi ho toh chalegi.... just something small to make her jealous.... I don't want anything big cause phir hum bhi jalenge..... hahaha... we can also ONLY see him with Arohi.... hehe.... And you're right... Arjun is more mature at times.... which is important to maintain a balance....

@Shibz - I see your point.... I should say who expresses their feelings more strongly.... be it love or hate.... and its always been Arjun like you said... hehe

@Manoj - you know.... wohi toh mein keh rahi hoon.... someone cut Arjun some slack now... I know it happens in all shows.... ghar chodo ladki ke liye.... she misunderstands u like no tmw and cries so sab ko uske tears mein dard dikhta hai.... lekin humare Arjun ne bhi itne hi asun bahaye hai .... so please god... help him... SOON...
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
n this LKL (london ki larki) will make her more jelous.........
ofcourse she shud be !!
aftall he s her HUBBY ....... oye heylo aohi ji apni fights keliye lado

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index