Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Stronger Love?

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Hey Everyone, 

So, I was thinking about Arjun and Arohi (like always.... hehe) ... and looking back from when they fell in love.... I don't know why I feel that Arjun's feelings are stronger?!? I don't know if what I'm trying to say makes sense or not.... but...I know Arjun was bad and he hurt Arohi... but he has always gone out of his way to make it up to her... to apologize and make her realize his love.... Even now, I feel that Arjun is more jealous and is still aware of the fact that he loves Arohi.... he may not want to admit it... but he is! Arohi too is slowly realizing like in today's episode... but for some reason I feel she is still holding that "I hate Arjun" thing more strong than he is .... 

He was also the first one to stand up for Arohi when Jignesh insulted her.... I wonder when it'll be time for Arohi to "Manao" Arjun or feel jealous... Maybe this London waali ladki ki baat might trigger something. Also, maybe Rashi saying something might help.... but I really do wanna see more depth of Arohi's  Love..... we often get to see Arjun's love in small little things....

Let me know what you all think.... Smile

Shaili

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_Baulkhadija-kmhphoo_12Mrs.KaranKundraaparna4karanikashibz

chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
i agree to some extent but not 100 %.hehehe...ur quite right up to the part
when he left everything for her...later when he blamed arohi for rashis condition he hurt her more bcos how cud he evn think that arohi cud b so cruel??arjun has always been the one to claim he hates her and arohi just retaliates! even he was the one who took nafrat ke pheras first  claiming his hatred towards her!! arohi gets more flashbacks of those days spent together and she's never initiated unless arjun provokes her!
she is just giving him tit for tat! i still think arjun has hurt her more than she has hurt him. now that doesn;t mean arjun hasn't been hurt : just not hurt by arohi herself that is... and she did stand up for him, she even accepted raj before the truth came out!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I see your point.... I had actually forgotten about the nafrat ke pheras .... sometimes my memory blocks things that are too unpleasant... Tongue hahaha .... 

Though I feel that Arohi ko bhi thoda AUR jealous hona padega..... I just hope that the dream she had today .... aisa kuch real mein ho ab... bahut wait ho gaya.... 
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
arjun has proved his love more than arohi has granted but at the same time he is also the one who's proved his hate more than she has... the poor girl is kanphused ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chandarani1wida

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
hahaha.... yup he shows what he feels quite well.... isliye I guess... pyaar bhi zyada dikhta hai aur nafrat bhi.... bas ab yeh ladka pyaar par tika rahe....  aur arohi bhi thoda pyaar express kar le... toh humari sab mushkil solveeeee... both can stop dreaming and do things in reality.... please god!!

Edited by armulover - 03 March 2011 at 7:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_Tchandarani1

Aizatmir Senior Member
Aizatmir
Aizatmir

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I think bth of them lv each other equally bt as they hv kept in mind that they hate each other they r not realising their lv bt ya now things r turning on n i wish they bth realise n share their feelings with each other.
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
agree with u....arjun ki feelings arohi se jyada strong hai chahe wo pyar ho ya nafrat bt as we know arjun proved his love through jealousy bt nt accepting it.......i think ki arohi ko ab jealous hona padega london wali girl k liye aur wo ye accept kr le that he love arjun.......maja aa jayega....
nice post.....

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
res

will be bak...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index