Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: verode

Ritu come what may we will drool on him despite of his matrial status.

gals, this is a drool-fest.  welcome all
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh kay we can drool and we will drool and thanks for this post for me. As u said if our hubby's are not having problem who the hel these people to say anything about our character

hehe
keep drooling πŸ˜‰
i love drooling over married man(GC) kisi ki jalti hai to jalayπŸ˜†
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: delhigirl

I will drool on anyone that  i want to. Whether it is GC, SRK, Shahid kapoor, Shashi Kapoor ( my all time favorite - old is gold).

I am happily married and my husband finds it cute. If my husband has no problem with my drooling, I do not care if anyone else in this entire world does.
So you can bash me for drooling, for all I care.

veena darling, this is for you. I love your drooling.
Kay

Haaayee...please pray for me that I find a husband likes yours becasue I drool like no other...πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Veena, I read what happened to you...All I can say..Girl you keep it up..I am an Obsessed Drashti Dhami Fan but I love your posts. I read them all the time...There cute and fun and the best thing about  you and your posts are that you throw POSITIVITY in the forum which is highly needed these days...
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
LOL I am not married but I think drooling has nothing to do with marriage and come on we are girls/ladies we are supposed to drool over guys like MAANπŸ˜‰
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
haayyeee....you girls rocks.................!!!!! πŸ‘ i love dis post, even though i'm not married yet, but i like tat.....!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

BTW, pray for me that i will also get a husband like MAAN after 5 years, i want MAAN.....!!!! n i can 24X7 drool over him, like i drool over MSK...........!!!!

but thers a little doubt here, coz my status is : SINGLE for the whole world but MENTALLY dating MAAN SINGH KHURANA (mon-sat) and GC on sunday...........πŸ˜†

ab kon karega mujhse shaadi....?? πŸ˜­

🀣

MaddyπŸ˜‰
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm..seems me missing something ...chado

all i can say is one thing that has me loving IF is its welcoming nature & irrespective of age or anyother thing that differentiates us otherwise here ..in this virtual world of ours holds no value..

we are uniformed - Fans/Admirers...thats what we all are & hence we here to share our love & appreciate the others ..

..i'm not married & no chance of that happening until u guys find me my Maan...
said that ..i don't need to say I'm Big Time Maan Drooler...😍

so can i join in...
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

hehe
keep drooling πŸ˜‰
i love drooling over married man(GC) kisi ki jalti hai to jalayπŸ˜†

hey...i'm so with you....stand each word of yours....!!! πŸ‘

whether GC is wid onscreen Lady or GC with his wife...........!!!!

who cares man....???

i will drool over him, and no one can stop me....as m GC fan and not "GC wid onscreen wife" or "GC wid offscreen real wife" fan,......i'm only "GC" fan.....!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

and besides that, i'm mentally dating HIM guys, he is my boyfriend yr.....!!!! πŸ˜†

"tel lene gayi duniya" πŸ€£πŸ€£

i love HIM....!!! and i will love HIM....!!! no matters what.....!!!! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

❀️

Maddy (in so much love with her BFπŸ˜†)

iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

hmm..seems me missing something ...chado

all i can say is one thing that has me loving IF is its welcoming nature & irrespective of age or anyother thing that differentiates us otherwise here ..in this virtual world of ours holds no value..

we are uniformed - Fans/Admirers...thats what we all are & hence we here to share our love & appreciate the others ..

..i'm not married & no chance of that happening until u guys find me my Maan...
said that ..i don't need to say I'm Big Time Maan Drooler...😍

so can i join in...

you are not the only one nandu.....!!! consider me, i have plan for marriage until i will find MAAN....!!! πŸ˜†

MaddyπŸ˜‰
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Girls, meri pyare Maan and GC deewaniyon Drooling is our birth right and no one can stop us from that. so sab yahan aayieeeeeeeeeeee aur drool kijiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee khul keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Girls, meri pyare Maan and GC deewaniyon Drooling is our birth right and no one can stop us from that. so sab yahan aayieeeeeeeeeeee aur drool kijiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee khul keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

haye mai marjawaan ...my Hawt hawt Maan
ThudThudThudThudThud