Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Sacrifice pt40 updated Pg 71 (Page 71)

virens Senior Member
virens
virens

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Lovely update continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
waitin for next part!!

ll-Shilpa-ll

love_u_Sarun IF-Dazzler
love_u_Sarun
love_u_Sarun

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Very emotional and heart touching scene between gohem...
I just loved your ff yaar... you are a very good writer and u make us feel that we are imaginging them in front of eyes...You put every scene beyond the actual writers cant do and they will never...

well thanks for the lovely comment

upadet soon.. waiting...

ll-Shilpa-ll

virens Senior Member
virens
virens

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Great part...

ll-Shilpa-ll

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
plz... put some rashi and jigar romantic scenes ... pleaseeeUnhappyBroken Heart

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

very very nice

Thank you Anju!

Originally posted by virens

Lovely update continue soon

Thanks update coming up.

Originally posted by tina_1234

waitin for next part!!

Thanks Tina, last part coming up.

Originally posted by stary_kajal

Very emotional and heart touching scene between gohem...
I just loved your ff yaar... you are a very good writer and u make us feel that we are imaginging them in front of eyes...You put every scene beyond the actual writers cant do and they will never...

well thanks for the lovely comment

upadet soon.. waiting...

Thank you so much, I am glad to hear you enjoyed the story, you are very sweet.

Originally posted by fortuneprincess

plz... put some rashi and jigar romantic scenes ... pleaseeeUnhappyBroken Heart 

Thanks, I was only able to write one RaJi scene, I have hard time making Rashi positive, sorry.
I like Jigar, but can't stand Rashi.

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments and encouragements. Hope you like this last part.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone.

I am sorry for the late update. I hope you like this last part. I thought 40 was a good number to ended at.

Part 40

One week after the surgery Gopi was discharged home. Ahem had spent every minute he could hovering over Gopi. He was so attentive that she had to put her foot down and told him to go home night before she was to be discharged. He had right out refused. In fact he had only left her side each morning to go home, take a shower and bring her breakfast and even then he would return within one hour.

If Ahem was attentive at the hospital, he was even worst at home. The doctors had put her on restriction with any activities because of the pain, she was to rest for at least another three weeks at home, before attemting to do any work.

She couldn't even get out the bed on her own, he was always there to help her, and if she tried to sit in bed and do her work, he immediately stopped her and made her lay down and rest.

And rest of the family was no better, they always sided with Ahem when she complained to them about his hovering. They all wanted to pamper and spoil her.

It didn't help that Ria and Abhi also joined Ahem and Family in restricting her with everything and spoiling her. Gopi knew she was outnumbered and truthfully she had loved all the attention from her friends, family and especially Ahem.

Her bhai and bhabhi came to visit her often, bringing news of Priya. They also wanted her to rest and be spoiled by Ahem and rest of the family. 

Gopi and rest of the family were very happy to hear that Priya was doing very well. Priya's health was improving everday, so far her body hadn't rejected the bonemarrow, and doctors thought that was positive news. She had to stay in the hospital little longer to be sure that her health continue to improve and the transplant works.

Meanwhile Gopi got more restless as days passed and it was two weeks before Ahem would let her out of bed by herslef and come out of the room. Even then he wouldn't let her walk down the steps for the first time, he carried her down and put her on the couch with pillows resting on her back.

The next day Gopi made Ahem go to the office, he argued, but she put her foot down and mad him go, she was finally able to move around on her own, without anyone scolding her for rushing things.

The whole situation made her realize how much Ahem loved her, in fact sometimes she thought, he loved her more than she loved him, when she had mentioned that to him one night, he had smiled at her and replied, he was just trying to make up for all the lost time, and all those times when she loved him and he hadn't even realized how precious that love was until he almost lost it.

Two days later Kinjle went into labor and had to be rushed to the hospital. Everyones attention shifted to Kinjle, leaving Gopi to do more for herself without having to worry about the family hovering over her.

Kinjle gave birth to a boy, and everyone was excited about the new baby. She and the baby came home two days later. They had the naming ceremony for the baby following week, at Kinjles insistent Gopi named the baby Parth. Everyone was very happy with the name.

4 months later...

Gopi woke up early and rushed down to clean the mandir to get ready for the day. It was Rakshabandhan and she was very excited because she will be tying Rakhi to her brother for the first time. Every one had decided to gather at Modi Bavan for the event.

After the morning pooja and breakfast the women moved to the kitchen to prepare sweet dishes for evryone.

Gopi was just finising up when she felt small arms go around her waist. "Gopi aunty, we are here, did you miss me?" said Priya from behind Gopi.

Gopi immediately stopped doing what she was doning and dropped on her knees to hug her precious niece. "Of course I missed you, did you have good time at your Nani's place?"

Rahul had taken Avni and Priya to visit her bhabhi's family the previous week. Priya's first visit out of Rajkot since the operation. Priya had recovered fully from the bonemarrow transplant and all the results were positive.

She had slowly regained her strength and all of hair had started growing back again, Gopi had visited her almost everyday, and had missed her when she was gone.

Gopi lifted Priya on the counter cupped her face and kissed her on the forehead.

"I had fun at Nani's but you know what I missed your hugs and kisses the most, you give the best hugs and kisses." Priya said innocently. 

"You are right Priya, your aunty gives the best hugs and kisses." Gopi turned to see Ahem leaning against the door with his arms crossed and a wicked smile on his face,  Gopi flushed at his compliment and the smile, knowing what he was thinking. 

When Ahem saw Gopi flushing, he winked at her making her redder in the face, he chuckled and thought somethings never change and one of them is his wife,  he could still make her flush with just a look and a smile.

Gopi helped Priya down the counter, as soon as she was down she ran out of the kitchen telling them she was going to go play with Kinjle aunty's baby.

Ahem walked to Gopi and hugged her. "She is right you know you do give the best hugs and kisses, and I really missed those today, you haven't had a minute to spend with me all day."

Gopi tried to push out of his arms. "Ahemji, what are you doing, let go of me, someone might see."

Ahem refused to let her go and held her tightly. "No one is going to see, everyone is busy playing with Parth, that's why I came in here thinking finally I can spend few minutes alone with you."

"Ahem if you are finished with my sister, can I borrow her for few minutes." Gopi and Ahem turned to see Rahul standing by the door, with a teasing grin on his face, which turned to laugh when he saw Ahem glare at him.

Gopi immediately left Ahem's arms to go hug her brother. "How are you bhai? How was you trip?"

Rahul hugged her back and said. "It was great, we missed you."

Rahul put his arm around Gopi and turned towards Ahem gave him a look and turned to look down at Gopi."I have something I wanted to talk to you both before the Pooja." He said this with serious expression on his face.

Gopi was immediately alaramed thinking something was wrong with Priya, but Rahul immediately put her at ease. "It's not about Priya, it something I want to give you."

Ahem came and stood by Gopi when Rahul handed her some legal documents.

Gopi gasped when she read the papers and looked up at her brother. "What is this? I don't want this."

Ahem took the papers from her hand, and read them. It was legal papers naming Gopi half owner of all that Rahul owned.

"Everything I own is our family holdings and you have legal rights to everything, and I want you to have it, and I won't take no for an answer."

"But bhai, I don't need anything." she looked at Ahem. "Everything I ever needed or wanted is right here, standing next to me, I don't need anything else."

Ahem also turned to Rahul. "Gopi is right Rahul, she doesn't need anything, if you are worried that I will leave her that will never happen, or if something happens to me and there will be no one to take care of her, don't worry about that I have everything taken care of in that case."

Rahul assured him, "That's not why I am giving her this, its because she has equal rights to everything that our parents left me." He turned to Gopi. "I know you feel that you have no right to anything of theirs, since they couldn't even bother to love you like you deserved to be loved by parents, but take this for me, it would please me very much if you accepted my gift on this special day."

Gopi had tears in her eyes. "If it will make you feel better I will take this, but with one condition, I won't take the money for myself, but I want to start a cancer research foundation in Meera's name."

When Rahul and Ahem both looked at her with surprise, she continued. "Whatever profit you make will go to the foundation for cancer research and to help those who doesn't have enough resources to get proper care for cancer."

Rahul hugged Gopi and kissed her on the forhead, and said, "I knew you would come up with something useful to do with the money, I am so proud of you." when he let go of her Ahem pulled her to him and hugged her to his side. 

Ahem was very proud of Gopi and thought when they were alone later he would tell her and show her how happy he was that she was in his life.

After talking for little while longer about the foundation they joined the family and decided to get together at a later date and look into all the details.

When they walked into the living room, Avni immediately came to Gopi and hugged her, both women had become close friends since Ria and Abhi had decided to move back to mumbai to be close their families, they visited often, but it wasn't the same. Ria and Gopi had sold the restaurant two months ago as neither of them needed the work anymore.

Gopi looked around at her family and was very happy to see everyone together and happy.

She looked at Rashi's glowing face and Jigar's happy smile and was so glad they had worked everything out and now are going to be parents in about eight months.

She then looked at Kinjle and Dhawal who are also very happy with their new baby and new home.

Chirag Kaka and Hetal Kaki were very happy and excited that they are going to be grand parents soon, were very proud of both Jigar and Rashi.

Gopi then turned and looked at Baa, who's health had improved when she found out Rashi was pregnent, and will give birth to the first child of next generation of Modi's.

Gopi smiled and thanked Ba silently for giving her a reason to come back to Modi Bhavan, and thought her Ba would be even more happy when she shared her own news with her.

Gopi then turned and looked at her papaji and maji, her true parents. Her Maji was the happiest of all that everything had worked out between Ahem and Gopi, and she couldn't wait to tell the family about Gopi's pregnancy. Gopi had shared the news with her maji first that morning, and made her promise not to say anything until she told Ahem.

She looked at her bhai, bhabhi and little Priya and thanked Kanaji for bringing them in her life, her life was now complete, a loving husband, a baby and a family that loved her.

Later that night when Ahem and Gopi walked into thier room, he immediately took her in his arms and told her how proud he was of her.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" he cupped her face in his hands and kissed her forehead and pressed her head to his chest, and ran his hand up and down her back.

Gopi smiled up at him. "I have something I want to tell you."

She looked up at him with all the love in her eyes, " We are also going to be parents in about nine months, I am about six weeks pregnant."

The news didn't immediately register in Ahem's mind, but when he realized what she said a big smile broke out on his face and he immediately picked Gopi up in his arms and turned in excited circle, whe she told him to put her down, he gently put her down and hugged her to him.

"You don't know how happy you have made me today, I love you so much."

Gopi leaned back in his arms and looked at him, she then took his face in her hand and lifted up on her toes, "I love you too," she then kissed him on the lips.

Ahem tightened his arms around her and kissed her back.

Some time later they both sat in the bed and talked about their future and finally exhausted from all the excitement slept in each others arms and dreamed of their future together.

~The End~

Dear friends, I hope you enjoyed this story. When I started this fic I didn't know it was going to be this long. Cancer is a very precious subject to my heart. In my profession I have taken care of many cancer patient including kids. My own mother had died of cancer. And as recent as two years ago, a close friend was diagnosed with breast cancer and has survived.

So I say to you all to keep all the people who are diagnosed with cancer every day in your prayers and hope that someday someone will find a cure for this disease.

Thank you!Smile

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

merunsun_smijasmin0000dancydreamernicelysmilecloud123neteche_cBidaaifan09Aashna26sunshine33tashi482sahujahinal60nutssanjalivirensgmjudvshajnaiimaaneet93mymy_taareyJammonaindu_shahkafaluckylucky1choti_ranisam990_Precious_evadangelirebellisweetsugarhana_yrsk16Agrata23roops82navyabHumzyabbaythejazzgalsweet cherryAnhdara13simi91Sky23aamirkhanfanANJ4-Yuks---HANISA---JollyJabeen-chavvi16dumas-GayabCat-tina_1234

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Shilpa ben, I have no words for you

ClapClapClapClap

This lasp part was excellent.
Very bittersweet. Very emotional. Very lovely.

This fic, as a whole was just too wonderful to describe properly, so I won't even try.

Cancer is a subject very close to my heart too. My hopes and prayers go out to all of those suffering.

What a wonderful read this whole fic was Shilpaben, I'm sad to see it end. I hope we see more of your excellent work

Yuks

Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top