Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Sacrifice pt40 updated Pg 71 (Page 64)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Hello friends, I am back with an update.

Sorry for making you guys wait so long.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments.

Here it is.

Part 38

The very next day Ahem took Gopi to Dr. Kumar's hospital to get all of her blood work completed and was able to get more information regarding the transplant and how it will effect Gopi.

He was proud of Gopi for wanting to help her niece but at the same time he was worried for her. His biggest fear was of loosing her. The doctor had re-assured him by telling him even though it was painful procedure, it is a safe  pocedure. She would have to be hospitalized for two to three days just as a safety precautions and to manage her pain.

Ahem also didn't like the idea of her being in so much pain, and didn't know how he was going to handle seeing her in so much pain, but he also knew that he could not voice his worries to Gopi, because knowing her she would try to hide her pain from him just so that he wouldn't worry.

From the hospital, once again Ahem dropped Gopi off at the restaurant so she and Ria could talk and she could shift some of her responsibilities to the manager.

Ahem also went to his office and finished as much pending work as he can and explained all other important work to Jigar and rest of his staff. He didn't want to worry about work, while he is with Gopi, if she was a match, and she goes through with the procedure.

That night Ahem and Gopi were sitting on the bed with Gopi's head on his chest and his arms around her. Ahem was still distracted and was listening to Gopi, absently, talk about Ria's pregnancy, how she had gotten an ultrasound scan and was able to see a black and white photo of the baby.

He didn't realize Gopi had stopped talking and was watching him intently, trying to figure out what he could be thinking about.

Gopi watched him for few more seconds, "Ahemji, are you bored?"

Ahem bit unconsciously, "Hmmm..."

Gopi was taken back by his anwsered and narrowed her eyes, she decided to distract him in another way.

She went close to his ear and whispered softly, "I Love You."

No response.

Gopi now chewing her lips, baffled, thinking what should she do next.

She took a deep breathe, leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, watched for his reaction thinking he was so easy and moved to his other cheek and kissed him there, still watching him, his eyes had focused instantly at first kiss.

Ahem's focus had shifted as soon as he felf Gopi's soft lips thouch his cheek. His eyes narrowed on her as she shifted to his other cheek, thinking what had he missed, she had been talking one minute and now she was kissing him, he must have missed part of her chatterings about Ria's preganancy.

Gopi turned to his lips and paused.

Ahem's eyes narrowed on hers.

Gopi leaned closer to Ahem, whisphered, "Ahemji, good night!" Turned and laid on the bed facing away from him.

Ahem's eye widened, shocked, "Gopi!"

She didn't answer him.

Ahem shifted close to Gopi and put his arms around her, "Why did you stop?"

Gopi turend and scowled at him. "Because you were bored."

Ahem was baffled at her anwser and then it him him she must have noticed he was not paying attention to her, and thought he was bored with what she was saying. He smiled, for the first time his Gopi was upset with him.

He moved her hair out of the way and kissed her on the neck, she tried to wiggle out of his arms, but he just held her more tightly.

"Sorry sweetheart, I wasn't bored, I was thinking about something else."

Gopi turned in his arms and faced him, "What were you thinking about, you didn't even hear me say..."

"What didn't I hear?"

Gopi glared at him, "Stop trying to distract me, tell me what you were thinking about?"

"Ok, I'll let it go for now, but you don't want to hear about my thoughts, so just tell me, what did I miss?"

Gopi narrowed her eyes at him, "Tell me or I am going to sleep."

Ahem was shocked at her threatening tone, and sighed, "Are you sure you want to know what I was thinking about."

When she just nodded her head yes, he leaned close to her and said, "I was thinking about going away for couple of weeks, just you and me alone, no family, and no distractions."

Gopi thought about it for few seconds, still looking at him, "And you didn't want to tell me this?"

"Well I didn't tell you why I want you to myself and how I want spend our time alone together." Ahem winked at her.

Gopi gasped and smacked him on his arm, "You are shamelss." She turened red as a tomato which made Ahem laugh.

"Sweetheart we are married, not having an affair, how can what I am thinking be wrong?"

He held her face in his hands and said, "Now, finished what you started earlier."

Gopi lifted her head and gave him a quick kiss on his lips, and once again bid him goodnight.

"Oh, no you don't, you call that a kiss? I thought I taught you better than that, now give me a real kiss."

When she didn't move, he leaned down and kissed one corner of her lips first then the other, he lifted slightly and kissed her upeer lip, when she opened her mouth he deepened the kiss, and soon they were both too distracted by what they were doing to think about anything else.

Rest of itCensored

Use your imaginationsLOL

OK has everyone had enough of the lovey, dovey stuff, because I am in danger of developing diabetes from all the sweetness,Big smile I might end this in next couple of parts.

Will wait for your comments.

Edited by sbp1971 - 29 April 2011 at 8:20pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygsun_smiDamayantiMfarha451288jasmin0000suvaaslondondancydreamerneteche_cBidaaifan09hinal60virenssunshine33..Winter_Soul..madhu_sridharcrystal30kafahana_ysam1903peg_pionneatopAnhdara13thejazzgalSky23UmIbrahimavivakirkANJ4Rafeal.aamirkhanfanHansaN-Yuks--GayabCat-chavvi16dumascoolhi1988

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Nooo shilpa dnt end it.
I love this part, am over the moon
Thanks for the part. Xx
Need more and dnt finish it unless u start a new one ?? X

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
shilpa that was amazing...plz dont end it soon...want more of lovey dovey stuff so...and also loved this part...update soon...

ll-Shilpa-ll

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Uh.. I have many things thats came to my mind. But i will hold thenLOL. But offcourse i didnt see any gohem here only Jake and ...Winksecret!

ll-Shilpa-ll

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Loved loved loved this part

So wonderful.
The Gopi-Ahem bit was so adorable. Too cute for words.

Thanks so much for this little bit of happy between all that sadness and pain. I love them like this

Great stuff Shilpa!

Yuks

ll-Shilpa-ll

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
shilpa, that was wonderful!  I have the sweet and wonderful relationship your GoHam are development.

Loved it.

ll-Shilpa-ll

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
diabetic coma is right - but what a way to go.  happyyy.  thx  4 pm

ll-Shilpa-ll

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan