Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Sacrifice pt40 updated Pg 71 (Page 57)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
First let me say Thank you for liking the FF and direction it is going in, even though its little sad.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments and encouragement.

Here is the next part, I'll just let you read it and wait for comments.

Enjoy!

P.S. Sorry for the late update, had a bit of a writers block because of the way the show is going.

Part 36

After breakfast, Ahem and Gopi left, he didn't have any specific place in mind to take her to, he just wanted to get her out of the house.

Ahem surprised Gopi, first by stopping the car in front of the mandir, he helped her out of the car and they both went in the mandir to say a prayer. 

After they finished praying, he took her outside and they sat on one of the benches and observed people going in and out of the mandir.

Gopi watched as people went in and out of the mandir to pray. She felt at peace, she felt Kanaji's presence with her.

Ahem watched Gopi's peaceful expression and sighed, finally she looked at ease, and not sad, he watcher her as she watched people. The silence between them was comfortable, no words were necessary.

After a while, Ahem once again helped Gopi in the car and started driving around, again he had no destination in mind.

When he came upon a park witha small lake he stopped and they both walked towards the bench at the edge of the lake.

Once again Gopi watched as mothers walked around the lake with their small babies in their strollers, older kids playing one game or another.

She thought how normal everything looked to the outsiders, and thought at one time she was sure that some kind of abnormality might have existed in everyones life.

Was her life any different, so her parents had blamed her for her sister's death, but did her life end there? She has seen, many ups and downs in her life, this is just another setback that she has to overcome, and this time she is not alone, she had her family with her and most of all she had full support of her loving husband.

She realized she has yet to express her feeling to him, she has shown him she loves him in many ways, but never voiced her feelings. Should she tell him now?

Then thought no, now is not the time, but she has to let him know she has reached her decision regarding her brother and his family.

She turned toward Ahem, who had been watching her fleeting expression and wondering what was going on in her mind, "Ahemji, would you take me to see my brother?"

"Now?"

"No, not now. Now I just want to stop at the restaurant and see Ria, and then go home and be with the family, may be we can see him tommorrow."

When they got to the restaurant, Gopi spotted Ria doing heavy work and started scolding her for doing the heavy work in her condition.

"Ria!, what are you doing?, you know you are not supposed to do heavy work, now put  that down, I need to talk to you."

Ahem smiled at Gopi's scolding tone and raised his eyebrows when Ria looked over at him and rolled her eyes, as if to say here she goes again, being a mother hen, he laughed at that and recieved a glare from Gopi.

He held up his hands and said, "Sorry, but I've never seen you scold anyone, and you look so cute when you try to be stern."

Gopi flushed, which made Ahem smile, and turned towards Ria, "If you keep working like this, I am going to tell Abhi to not let you come to the resaurant anymore, where is he anyways?"

Just then Abhi walked in and greeted everyone. Ria turned towards Gopi, "so, what did you need to talk to me about."

Gopi sighed and said "lets go sit down, it's a long story." They all went to a table and sat down. Gopi and Ahem told them what has been going on.

Ria and Abhi were both stunned to hear what they were saying, Ria took Gopi's hand in hers, "Didn't I tell you earlier we should look in to finding your family?"

"Yes, but I still didn't believe Urmi mami was telling the truth, or I was to scared to find out."

Abhi looked at her, "I take it you are going to meet your brother and try to help his daughter."

Before Gopi could anwser, Ahem looked at Abhi, and asked, "Is it a safe enough procedure for her to go through?"

"There is lot of pain and discomfort with bone marrow extraction, they would keep her in the hospital for three to four days, just to monitor her, but yeah, the procedure is safe."

"I have heard good things about the doctor that Rahul had mentioned to you, I am sure he will try to make it as comfortable as he can." Abhi looked at both them, "But first Gopi will have to go through series of test, to be sure that her bone marrow is compatible to her niece."

Gopi looked at Ahem, "We should leave now, everyone must be worried for us."

They all part, Gopi promised Ria and Abhi she would keep them updated on future events.

When Gopi and Ahem came home the whole family was waiting for them to eat dinner, so they went and freshened up quickly.

Once they came back down everyone sat down to eat, at first everyone kept giving Gopi apprehensive looks, but once she started interacting with everyone and smiled at everyone, they all relaxed.

Once dinner was done, all the women cleaned up then everyone gathered in the hall to talk.

Ahem told the family Gopi's decision to meet her brother, they gave her a worried look, but once again it was Gopi who reassured them by saying, it didn't matter about the past, she has an opportunity to meet her family member and she didn't want to regret not meeting him or helping his daughter later.

Back in GoHam room, Gopi was once again standing by the window gazing at the sky and the millions of twinkling stars.

Ahem came up behind her and put his arms around her and nuzzled her neck, "What are you thinking about?"

Gopi gasped, "Ahemji! Look a falling star, make a wish." She closed her eyes tightly and made a wish.

Ahem turned her in his arms and gazed down at her, when she opened her eyes, she saw him watching her, "Did you make a wish?"

He shook his head no, still watching her lovingly.

"Why not?"

He tightend his arms around her and smiled, "Beacause I have everything I want right here in my arms."

Gopi flushed and lowered her gaze.

Ahem lifted her chin and gazed into her eyes, "Have I told you how much I love you?"

Gopi had tears in her eyes when he said this and she hugged him tightly putting her head on his chest.

Ahem pulled back and smiled, "What did you wish for?"

Her anwser was simple "You, for always." surprising him, "I love you too."

Ahem had no word to describe the way he was feeling when she finally told him this, he simply leaned down and kissed her passionately. After a while he lifted Gopi in his arms and carried her to bed.

Hope you liked it.Smile

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygsun_smifarha451288neteche_csunshine33maaneet93hinal60sahujadancydreamerkafacrystal30_Precious_sparikhthejazzgalAnhdara13tina_1234hana_yUmIbrahim-JollyJabeen-ANJ4aamirkhanfanHansaNRafeal.avivakirk-Yuks-dumas-GayabCat-chavvi16

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
lovely shilpa very good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Loved it shilpa,
Bravo. Keep it up. Will like to read on more just like anyone else, keep it up

ll-Shilpa-ll

Bhumika18 Senior Member
Bhumika18
Bhumika18

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
too good.. it just better and better Shilpa... excellent. :)

ll-Shilpa-ll

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
wow that was very good shilpa...loved it a lot...update soon...

ll-Shilpa-ll

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
That was such a sweet part Shilpa I loved it. Continue soon hun.

ll-Shilpa-ll

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
The last part was fabDay Dreaming(for Raja off course)... As usual loved it... You forgot to PM me... thank god i checked it out, otherwise i would have missed it...

ll-Shilpa-ll

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
You, missy, aren't allowed to have writers block. I forbid it!

Aww... Ahem is so so so sweet. I adore him (i've probably emntioned that before)

I wonder how Gopi will react when she meets her brother. I can't wait for that

Waiting, as awlways, for more

Yuks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll-JollyJabeen-

Go to top