Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Sacrifice pt40 updated Pg 71 (Page 54)

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Loved the update. So Gopi is going to meet her brother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

very nice shipa keep it up

ll-Shilpa-ll

-Ankita- Senior Member
-Ankita-
-Ankita-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Gopi has a brother
How nice

Update soon!

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone here is the next part, last part was sad and with some heavy stuff, so I tried to lighten it a little, hopi you guys like it.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments and encouragements.

Part 34

Rahul was shocked and before he could react or ask Ahem anymore questions Gopi was coming towards them, and they both froze.

Ahem looked at Rahul and shook his head, signaling him to not say anything, and quickly stood up to distract Gopi so Rahul could compose himself.

Rahul had tears in his eyes when he saw Gopi and quickly composed himself and turned back and couldn't stop starring at her, he couldn't believe he found his sister so easily, but how will she react when she finds out about her family.

Ahem took Gopi's hand "Hi sweetheart, all finished with work?"

Gopi's heart skipped a beat at his endearment,  "Yes, are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

Ahem squeezed her hand and turned toward Rahul. "Rahul this is my lovely wife Gopi." turning to Gopi, "This is my college friend Rahul." thinking and your brother.

Gopi folded her hands in front of her, "Jai shree Krishna Rahulji."

Rahul flinched when she called him Rahulji and looked at Ahem and replied, "Jai Shree Krishna," Rahul wanted to tell her that he was her brother and she should call him bhai, but the look Ahem had given him and the the way he was so protective towards her made him stop in his track, he didn't want to make his friend angry, he could tell that Ahem loved his sister a lot, and he would forget their friedship if he tried to hurt Gopi, so decided to take his cue from Ahem and not say anything for now.

Gopi could feel the tension between the two friends and frowned, she looked up at Ahem, "Is everything ok?"

Ahem gave her a reassuring smile, "Yes sweetheart, we were just catching up, and Rahul was about to leave," he turned to Rahul, "I will talk to you tomorrow about the matter we discussed."

Rahul gave his friend a long look and nodded his head yes turned to Gopi giving her one last look, "It was nice to meet you." gave her a sad smile and left.

Gopi knew her Ahemji was hiding something from her, he looked tense and worried, but decided to wait to get home to ask him what is wrong?

When GoHam got home everyone is already gathered in the hall watching the DVD for the ghod bharai, Koki saw them first, "Ahem dikra, Gopi vahu you are back!, go and freshen up everyone is waiting dinner for you."

When they get to their room, Gopi goes to closet to take out Ahem's night clothes and a simple sari for her, when she turned toward Ahem she could see he was still lost in thought, he had  been tense and quiet the whole way from restaurant to home, and knew something was wrong.

Ahem had stopped in front of the window staring at nothing, he didn't know how he was going to break the news of her family to Gopi, he knows she is going to be heartbroken when she finds out why her parents had given her up, he didn't think he could see her hurt anymore.

He was still thinking about how to break the news to her when he felt her hug him from behind and rest her head on his back, he turned and hugged her tightly, not wanting to let her go, if he could he would hide her away in their room from the world, so no one could ever hurt her again.

Gopi leaned back and looked at him with concern, "Won't you tell me what's wrong? You have been very tense and quiet since you talked to your friend."

Ahem was not ready to tell her,  "Its nothing, it's work related, don't worry I will be ok. Now did you miss me today?"

Gopi flushed, and gave him a shy smile "Yes I missed you very much.

Ahem smiled at the pink color in her cheeks, "I don't think so, because you haven't even shown me you missed me today."

Gopi gave him a stern look, "Ahemji, if you don't get changed first we are going to be late to dinner again, and Maji will get mad."

Ahem smiled at her words, they had been late to dinner every night in past few days because Ahem always got naughty and is always teasing her trying to get her to kiss him as soon as they got home instead of getting ready for dinner.

Ahem tightened his hold on her "I don't think so sweetheart, mom knows her Gopi vahu can't do anything wrong, she will give me a stern look, and give you a sweet smile. I have become second in my mothers affections, so you owe me for that, now stop distracting me with mom and give me my kiss, better yet I'll just take it." And bent down and kissed her passionately, Ahem put all his love in that one kiss and Gopi responded with the same intensity, it was a while before they both came up for air.

Gopi pushed him away "Now that's enough, I am going to get changed before maji sends someone to come get us." She goes in the bathroom to freshen up.

As soon as Gopi is out of the room, Ahem sits on the bed with his head in his hand and thinks, oh my love, how am I going to tell you about your family? He leaned back on the bed and closed his eyes, he realized his going to need his family's help to break the news to her, she is going to need their complete support, once she finds out about her parents.

He also realized that once she gets to know of her niece's condition, she is going to want to help her, without any regards to her own health, nothing will stop her, that''s just the way Gopi was made, and that scared him the most.

He sent up a silent prayer to her Kanaji, to please take care of his Gopi, because he don't think he can survive without her.

He opened his eyes to see her standing over him, watching him with worry in her eyes. He was so lost in his thought he hadn't heard her come out of the bathroom, he sat up quickly and gave her a smile to ease her worry, "Sorry, I will go get ready now." He stood up and gave her a quick peck on her cheek and went into the bathroom.

Gopi watched him leave and couldn't help but think there was something wrong, he was hiding something from her, he had been acting strange since he met with his friend. Did Rahulji say something about Anita? Is that why he was so quiet and tense? Or is it something else? She decided to wait, and see if he would say anything.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygangel_subsun_smijasmin0000karankritika27sp13dancydreamerneteche_cwilddevil2010hinal60maaneet93sahujabr2499crystal30_Precious_kafahana_ysparikhatopthejazzgalAnhdara13-Yuks-HansaNRafeal.ANJ4-JollyJabeen-chavvi16tina_1234dumascoolhi1988

X.shmm IF-Addictz
X.shmm
X.shmm

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
nice update Smile

ll-Shilpa-ll

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Oh Ahemji, what a naughty boy you are.
I love how perceptive Gopi is

It was a very nice update Shilpa. Thanks for it

Yuks

ll-Shilpa-ll

Bhumika18 Senior Member
Bhumika18
Bhumika18

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Shilpa that was awesome.. I love how Gopi can read right Ahem and his concern for her.

ll-Shilpa-ll

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Loved the update. Love how Gopi can read Ahem.

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top