Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Sacrifice pt40 updated Pg 71 (Page 5)

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
cool updateSmile....ahem does care 4 gopi after all...

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
please continue. i really like it
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Here is the next part

Part 8

Gopi and Pannah are back at the CM, as soon as Urmi comes home she send Pannah away and start ranting and raving at Gopi, she yells at her and slaps her for going to the mandir, she is so mad she doesn't even realize when she pushed Gopi, her hand fell on the hot stove and she burnt her wrist. The she reveals that she wanted Gopi out of the house right away, she is not even related to Jeetubhai,  his sister never had any children. That Jeetubhai sister used to work for Gopi's family and how they brought Gopi home to raise because for some reason the family, who was well to do, did not want Gopi, she reminded them of a painful part of their life. Then Jeetubhai's sister and her husband died, and when Jeetubhai called the family, they were to they didn't want that manhoos girl back in the house, and they would send him money for her upkeep, that is why Urmi let Gopi stay, but the money had stopped coming two months ago, and now Urmi doesn't want Gopi in her house. She taunts Gopi by saying your own family don't want you, why should she let her stay. Urmi humiliates her further by saying, beside I suspect you are pregnant and how can that be your husband didn't even like you, she was not going to ruin her family by brining a illigitimate child in her house, she was not going to let people talk about her. 

When Gopi tries to defend her self, Urmi does not listen to her, and says even the Modi's know the truth about her marriage life why would they believe this was a Modi child. Gopi stops listening to Urmi after this and goes to get her bag to leave CM.

As Gopi is walking on the road she thinks about all that Urmi had said to her, she recalls vague memory when her parents died (adopted), how everyone kept whispering what would happen to her. The adopted father's family did not want her either. She doesn't remember much of her from before, its as though she has blocked that part of life.

Gopi starts to feel dizzy, she spots a mandir and go and sit on the steps, she thinks about what Urmi said about her baby and thinks, Mami is right, Ahemji will hate her more, he will never believe the baby is his, he didn't even remember what happened that night, even thought she had never been out of MM, he probably will think she didn't get pregnant until she left the MM and now claiming to be pregnant by him to come back to MM. Beside Kinjle had already put doubts in his head before, no she couldn't tell anyone related to Modi's about her pregnancy, they will really come to hate her.

After resting for a while, she starts to walk on the road again, she is so lost in her thoughts, she doesn't notice there were two men, who had been following her, one of them grabs her and tries to pull her toward a alley, she panicks and starts to fight them, one of them tries to tear her sari, she kicks him and bites the other one and starts to run, she comes out the alley screaming, but she doesn't see a car coming towards her fast and she get hit by the car, crowd gathers, the two men runaway from there. A man rushes out of the car and sees Gopi is bleeding alot, when she feel she fell on a broken glass from bottles all over the place, she was lying on her back, the man quickly gets someone to help him pick Gopi up and take her to the hospital.

Back at the MM, Ahem's birthday celebration in full swing, but he was not in the mood, he kept thinking about how Gopi looked that morning. He couldnt help but think something was very wron, that she was trying to hide something. He should have asked her on the day she called, or better yet he should have followed her to CM. He decided to do that first thing next morning.

Will be posting next part later today.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

krishyg1pritiaggarwalDamayantiMneteche_cdancydreamersunshine33br2499hana_ysparikhaleena1thejazzgalAnhdara13Agrata23-JollyJabeen-ANJ4chavvi16.Verity.dumasprincessunaracoolhi1988

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
really nice continue please
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Shilpa, on tenterhooks here, please continue soon. Good update.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Here is the next part, enjoy!

Part 9

Next morning Ahem comes down early, he wanted to leave early to go see Gopi before he went to the office, but his Kaka informed him the needed to be at the office ASAP because one of their client is irate, and wanted to deal with the Modi's and no one else, so they go straight to the office.

Meanwhile Dhava has finished his business in mumbai and was back, he goes to CM first, he didn't want to anger his phoi, and finds that Gopi is gone, Urmi lies to him and tell him when she left, when she came home from mandir the day before, Gopi was gone. Dhaval gets worried and asks the neighbors, but no know anything. He goes to MM to inform Kinjle.

Dhaval arrives at MM and informs that Gopi was gone, and Urmi says she didn't know where she went or when she left, Kinjle is suspecious, meanwhile the whole family is gathered in the hall and finds out that Gopi is missing. Kinjle stares at Rashi and says she would know, after all her mom keeps her informed of everything. Everyone looks at Rashi, and she gets scared and says no  I really don't know anything about this, my mom didn't call me, I haven't spoken to her since I saw her at the mandir yesterday.

Jigar goes to her and says Rashi please don't lie this time, please tell us if you know something, you know Gopi bhabhi has never been out of your house or the MM, she will not survive on her own, please just tell us. Rashi keeps denying but she can see no one is going to believe her. Jigar gets impatient with her and says I should have said something to the family about how you kept treating Bhabhi, I thought you would come around but its no use you are never going to change.

Hetal goes to Jigar and says beta what are you talking about, may be Rashi is telling the truth, she really may not know where Gopi has gone, may be she left on her own like Vavenji said. Chirag and Ahem enter at this point. 

Koki gets angry at Hetal and says enough mota bhanhi stop defending your Rashi vahu, how can you be so blind to her mischief, all those times that Gopi was blamed for things it was Rashi who was doing those things to get Gopi in trouble so we could kick her out of the house, the cooker incident, the electric bill incident, even the laptop washing incident was all your vahu's doing, why don't you ask her.

Hetal and Chairag both shocked and angry lool at Rashi. Ahem has turned pale and is angrily looking at Rashi also, it was as though someone had pulled the carpet from under his feet, he feels unbalanced. He turns to his mom and says mom what has happened?

Koki turns to him also angrily and says, congratulations my son, what you wanted has happened, Gopi has not only left MM, but looks like she left her Mami's house also to spare you. 

Ahem says no mom it can't be, I was going to go see her this morning............

He stops and thinks to himself, oh my god what have I done, why didn't I follow her yesterday when I had the chance. Where could she have gone? If she is pregnant how will she cope by herself, he drops his bag turns to Jigar and says, lets go Jigar.

They drive around the CM neighborhood to look for her, they go to all the mandir, they show a picture of her to people on the street, they also checked the hospitals, but could not find her, finally they made report at the police station. It was very late when they came home, looking at their sad and disappointed faces everyone knows that they could not find her.

Ahem goes to his room and stands by the window and thinks how will his mom cope with this, he couldn't tell her Gopi might be pregnant, that would just kill her. If only he had come to his senses sooner, if only he admited to himself that he missed her and he was actully starting to like her presence in this house, why did he hang on to his anger towards her, just because his ego dictated it.

Hindsight is twenty-twenty they say, in his case its true, when he thinks about it he realizes that Gopi was as she looked, simple,innocent, caring and naieve, not stupid, she just saw good in everyone, whether it was him, Rashi, Urmi, people who didn't treat her right, people who didn't care about her, or Koki, Kakiji and rest of the family, who loved her for who she was without questions.

In retrospect he realizes he never loved Anita, she was just a habit, he met Anita when he was abroad, he missed his family, he had no close friends, except for one Rahul, who also was lonely like him. Anita boosted his ego with all her great compliments and caught him at a weak moment, and he thought he was in love with her, but truthfully he didn't even spare her a thought when he got engaged, he dumped her without fighting, surely if he was in love with her he would have fought for her, even now he doesn't even miss her, he hardly remembers all the time he spent with her.

Gopi was a different story, ever since she has been gone, nothing had felt right. He should have made an effort to work things out with her, so what if she wasn't eduated, that is a small thing that could have been corrected in no time. She was smart in her own way, she had great memory, didn't his mom say that she recited the whole Geeta to his Nani from memory.

And she couldn't have ordered the necklace, how would she know the jewler wouldn't double check with him regarding the order, and in the first place, if she didn't know how to read and write, how would she know which jewler we use regularly.

His mom and Kinjle come into the room, his mom was angry and Kinjle was in tears and looked nervous.

Ahem dikra, Koki says, it seems as Rashi wasn't the only villian in Gopi's life, your own sister just confessed to me what she had done to create misunderstanding between you and Gopi.

Ahem looks at Kinjle and ask her very calmly, what did you do? Even though he suspects he know what confession is coming.

Kinjele, with tears in her eyes, tells him how she got mad when he started to like Gopi and she wanted him to marry Anita so she could marry Umang, so when she told Anita and Umang how you were starting to like Gopi bhabhi, they came up with the idea of ordering the necklace in Gopi bhabhi's name to show you that she only married you for your money, and you would come to hate her, which you did.

Ahem backs up and sits on the bed with his head in his hands and says mom what have I done, I can never forgive myself for this, he looks at Kinjle and says, do you know what I did to her on that day, I slapped her so hard because I was so angry, I left my fingerprints on her face, and she has been afraid of me since that day.

Koki sits next to Ahem and puts her hand on his shoulder, supporting him. Kinjle goes to them, mom, bhai, please forgive me, I know now it was wrong of me to do this to her, especially since all the time she was at CM with me she always shielded me from Urmi's temper. It was she who suggested to Dhaval to move his business here.

Ahem and Koki both look at Kinjle. Koki says Kinjle please leave for now, we can not forgive you right now, we have to first forgive ourselves for letting innocent person get blamed over and over for thing she didn't do. Leave us alone for now.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygDamayantiMfarha451288dancydreamersuvaaslondonneteche_cwilddevil2010sunshine33sahujaNijagurlrockbr2499crystal30_Precious_**Rekha**sparikhhana_yAgrata23thejazzgalaleena1Anhdara13aamirkhanfanANJ4-JollyJabeen-chavvi16.Verity.princessunaradumascoolhi1988

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
i love ur ff's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahuja

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
awaaa some update.