Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Sacrifice pt40 updated Pg 71 (Page 36)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Shilpaben, dil hain ki maanta nahi.. Nagar ke saamne
"jigar" ke paas
koi rahta hai
woh hai Rashi.. And its love not lustLOL
PS: You write and i will substitute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

pinderdd Senior Member
pinderdd
pinderdd

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
that was jsut awesome, glad he stood up for gopi, can't wait for their talk, update soon:)

ll-Shilpa-ll

bollyrockstar Senior Member
bollyrockstar
bollyrockstar

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
ooooooo, excited to read the next part!!

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments and encouragements.

Here is the next part.

Part 28

In GoHam room, Ahem took Gopi to the bed and sat her down gently, he then went to the water jug and brought her a glass of water and made her drink the water, he set the glass back down and turned towards her and took her small hands in his large hands.

He watche her for few seconds and realized she was shaking, and thought she is scared to look at me, and he had instant flash back of previous times when he had yelled at her after being nice to her, and realized that's what she was expecting him to do.

He slowly took her face in his hands and made her look at him, after he was sure that she was looking at him he started talking.

Gopi I realize that you still don't trust me, but know that I didn't believe anything your Urmi mami said, if you were pregnant when you left here then I know that the baby was mine. Gopi looked at him in surprise.

Ahem sighed and said, I remembered what happened between us that night, but once again I didn't say anything, by the time I rembered completely you were already at your mama's house. I am ashamed to admit now, but even after I remembered what happened, and realized that you could be pregnant, I still wasn't ready accept you as my wife, and it wasn't because you were uneducated or I didn't think you were smart enough to be my wife, but because after I had you once, my desire for you was even stronger than before, and that made me want to be in control more.

It was two weeks before I realized I missed you so much, I was lonely without you. I realized if you were pregnant I wanted you back here, when I saw you at the mandir that day, I knew something was wrong, you looked like you hadn't been feeling well, but before I could say anything you were gone.

Then I decided to see you first thing the next morning, but something happened at the office and Kaka said it had to be delt with right away, by the time I was free, and came home, I found out that you had left your mama's house and no one knew where you had gone.

Gopi listened to him silently, still crying and thinking he is going to be so hurt when I tell him that I lost the baby, if ony she had enough courage back then, thier baby would have been nine months old now. She wiped her tears and looked at him.

She took his hand in hers and started talking, she told him how her mami had taunted her with everthing, and how afraid she was that no one would believe the baby was his, she told him how she had the accident and was rushed to the hospital and when she woke up and learned that she had miscarried the baby.

By the time she finished the telling him she couldn't control her tears any more and she started sobbing, she told him how sorry she was that she lost the baby.

Ahem took her in his arms, he also had tears in his eyes, and said why are you sorry, there is nothing to be sorry for, it wasn't your fault, sometimes things happen for a reason, may be Kanaji didn't think it was right time for us to bring a child into this world.

Gopi continued crying and said, but if I had taken better care of myself, for once just opened my mouth and had told you on that day when I called you I wouldn't have lost the baby.

Ahem looked at her once again and made her look at him and said, no sweetheart, don't feel guilty about that, if you want to blame anyone blame me and blame your Mami for making you leave in your condintion.

Ahems words made Gopi cry even harder.  When she tried to say something again he just put his finger on her lips to stop her and just looked at her. She shuddered, then slowly, slowly, he felt the tension leaving her body. He held her tightly and rocked her in his arms.

They sat like that without moving....without talking.

The vibration of her heartbeat was strong against his, her hair was soft against his cheek, the urge to tilt her head and kiss her was overwhelming.

Ahem didn't know how long they stayed liked that, but when he looked down at her again, he saw that she had fallen asleep in his arms, he gently lifted her in his arms, and laid her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. He carassed her face with back of his hand gently. He sat there and watche her for few minutes then decided to go down and inform the family.

When he he went down he noted that Abhi had joined the family and had filled them in on what happened to Gopi and the baby. Jigar and Rashi had also returned.

Koki saw Ahem and said, Ahem dikra, where is Gopi? Is she ok?

Yes, mom she is fine, she just fell asleep, he turned to Ria and said may be you should take Abhi up to get her checked to make sure she is ok.

Ria agreed and took Abhi to Ahem's room to check on Gopi.

Rest of the family turned to him, they still couldn't believe what had happened to Gopi, they didn't know how to help her get over the tragedy of loosing a child.

Koki went to Ahem, who was sitting on the sofa, deep in thought, and said Ahem are you ok?

Ahem looked at Koki and said mom I didn't know she was pregnant when she left here, on the day after my birthday I was going to go bring her back, but something happened and it was too late, if only I hadn't hesitated at the mandir, she wouldn't have had to go thru all this.

His Kaki came over and sat on his other side and said Ahem don't blame yourself for what happened, it was all Kanaji's wishes, Gopi is lot stronger than she looks, she has had to be strong to survive everything she has been thru, and now she has you for support, just be there for her, everything will work out.

Abhi and Ria came back down and told them she is fine, she is still resting. Abhi turned toward Ahem and said she has been worried about telling you for weeks. But she'll be ok now that you know, it took her a long time to get over the miscarriage, all the memories must have come rushing back today, just let her rest for now.

Ahem nodded his head and said I will go back up, I don't want her to be alone when she wakes, and leaves to go up.

Abhi and Ria also leave.

Hope you liked it, see you next time.

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygsun_smiDamayantiMfarha451288anu008dancydreamerneteche_cBidaaifan09wilddevil2010Aashna26Nijagurlrocksunshine33munnihyderabad**Rekha**_Precious_lovvkafasparikhAnhdara13thejazzgalUmIbrahimAgrata23Sky23ANJ4-JollyJabeen-SobtiObsessionRafeal.HansaNaamirkhanfantina_1234dumaschavvi16coolhi1988

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
wonderful. thanks please continue.
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Gudone Shilpa ......Ahem is so understanding........Gopi's reaction was natural......she had to go tnrough a lot ......now I am happy for Gohem.....loved it

ll-Shilpa-ll

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
do continue, it was superb

ll-Shilpa-ll

Bhumika18 Senior Member
Bhumika18
Bhumika18

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Part... Can't wait for the next update! :)

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top