Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Sacrifice pt40 updated Pg 71 (Page 31)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Ok Friends I am back

First let me say Thanks for liking the last part.

Thank you all for your best wishes, and to let you know I passed my exams with flying colors, thank to our technological world, I was able to get the results right away, so now on to study for the practical part, but I have couple of months for that, so I can relax now.

Here is the update, I hope you like this part.  I am trying to make them comfortable with each other, but I don't know if I did that or not.

Part 26

Gopi woke up early the next morning and watched Ahem, he looked at peace when he is sleeping. She still couldn't believe he wanted to stay married to her. She is confused by her feelings, she loves him, she has always loved him from the fist moment she saw him, but so much has happened and she doesn't trust her own emotions anymore.

Then there is the baby issue, she is going to have to tell him soon, she can't put it off anymore. Urmi mami was also back, and Gopi know that Urmi will try to create probelmes between her and Ahem.

She looked over at the clock and noticed it was 5am, giving Ahem one last look she got out of and went to get ready for the day.

Ahem woke up slowly, the first thing he heard was the sound of her bangles, and he smiled and thought that's the sound he wanted to wake up to every morning. He looked toward wher Gopi was getting ready. She looked deep in thought, she had just finish putting her sari on, but was debating how to do her pallu, he decided to watch her for a minute.

Gopi was in a dilema, should she go back to wearing her Gujarati style or continue to wear her bengali style which she was used by now. She was still debating when she felt him watching her she turned her head and was instantly caught in his gaze not realinzing her pallu had slipped from her hand.

Ahem watched her pallu slip out of her hand was mesmoirzed by her beauty, his gaze moved to her pouty lips to her slender neck, down to her heaving chest and flat stomach and back up again to her expressive eyes.

Gopi was frozen in place by the intensity and passion in his eyes, she didn't look away even when he slowly got out of bed and came towards her. She couldn't even move to cover herself rom his eyes.

Ahem walked towards slowly stopped in front of her and noted the slight trembling of her body and smiled. He was relieved thinking at least he still have ability to make her tremble. Once again he had an overwhelming urge to take her in his arms and hug her tightly to him, but he refrained himself, she was still vulnerable to him and he did not want to take unfair advantage of her.

He picke up her pallu and draped it over her shoulder and turned her towards the mirror, he put his hands on her shoulder and watche her in the mirror.

Gopi had finally come out of her stupor when he put her pallu over her shoulder, but she was flushing now from his closeness, she could feel feel her heart beating mile a minute, and she was having a hard time meeting his eyes in the mirror.

Ahem noticed her flushed face and downcast eyes and sighed, knowing he had embarassed her without intending to, he bent down and whisphered in her ear, don't change, do what you have been doing, don't over think things. Wear your sari the way you have been wearing, you don't have to go back wearing it the old way just because you are back.

Gopi finally looked up and met his eyes in the mirror and noded her head. She then turned and said I have to go to the restaurant this morning and meet Ria there, would you drop me off?

He replied yes, but don't go down yet wait for me, and went in the bathroom to get ready. 

Gopi was talking to Ria on the phone when Ahem came out of the bathroom in his pants only and no shirt, he went to his closed and pulled out his blue shirt, he was watching her out of the corner of his eyes and noticed she was having hard time concentrating on her conversation, he purposely turned toward her to while buttoning his shirt.

Gopi had stopped listening to Ria talk the minute he came out the bathroom and couldn't help but stare at his naked chest, muscular arms and flat stomach, she couldn't anwser Ria to save her life. She quickly turned away when he turned towards her and told Ria she would see her at the restuarant.

She played with her phone for few seconds before turning around, she didn't want to ge caught staring if he wasn't finished dressing. When she turned she was relieved to see that he was fully dressed.

She walked towards the dressing table to finished getting ready, just as she was puting the mangalsutra around her neck, he came and took it from her and put it around her, he then took sindoor from the box and put it in her part himself.

Gopi was just stared at him suprised, and he just smiled back and said I like doing this, and I want to start doing this everyday from now. He then took her hand and said lets go down, everyone must be waiting for us.

Rashi was just about to send Mani up to get them when she saw them coming down. She was so happy to finally see Gopi happy, but at the same time she was worried because her mom was up to no good once again. She had called Rashi the day before and said the Modi's have big surprise coming their way. Rashi begged her mom to stop all the nonsense, but mom did not listen to her. She needed to talk to Gopi and warn her, but it had been so hard to get Gopi alone, she was thinking maybe after everyone leaves for office she will get a chance.

Gopi and Ahem greeted everyone, and went to the mandir to do the arti, Koik requested that Ahem and Gopi do the arti.

After the arti, they took blessings from everyone and went to the dinning table to have breakfast. Ahem told Gopi to sit and eat too, so he could drop her at the restaurant.

Gopi looked at everyone nervously to see if they werr upset because she was goint to continue to work, but no one was disappointed.

Seeing Gopi nervous, Koki came over to her and said, don't worry about anything at home, we won't stop you from continuing to do what you want to do. Besides Rashi has learned to handle everything at home now, so you won't have worry so much.

Rashi also agreed happily, as did rest of the family.

After breakfast Ahem drove Gopi to her restaurant.

When they got to the restaurant, Ahem parked the car and turned in his seat to look at Gopi and asked, why are you so quiet? Is everything ok?

Gopi looked back at him and said will you be home early today? There is something I have to talk to you about.

He replied yes, I'll come home early, did you want me to pick you up?

She said no, Ria is coming with me, I'll meet you at home. She gave him a small smile and walked in to the restaurant.

Ahem watched her get to the door and backed out he parking and drove towards his office. 

Once he got to his office he didn't feel like working, he couldn't concentrate on anything, after making few mistakes he gave up and leaned back in his chair.

He was thinking about Gopi once again and felt regret for all the time wasted. He started having flash back of the past. When he started to realize that he felt something for her.

I leave you with a special treat, a VM of Ahem's flash back.

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subkrishyg1pritiaggarwalsun_smiDamayantiMfarha451288suvaaslondondancydreamerneteche_cBidaaifan09wilddevil2010virensAashna26kafamadhu_sridharlovvcrystal30_Precious_sparikhlove_u_SarunSky23tvmyloveUmIbrahimthejazzgalAnhdara13Rafeal.HansaNaamirkhanfan-JollyJabeen-ANJ4chavvi16dumasprincessunara

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
hi shilpa c'grats for ur results...was waiting for ur update it was amazing...i loved it a lot....waiting to see what that urmila will do and how gohem relationship will change...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

pinderdd Senior Member
pinderdd
pinderdd

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
awesome update sooonnBig smile

ll-Shilpa-ll

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
What can I say .................................... My fav VM    ................
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Shilpa ben, very nice updateThumbs Up... and the VM too...
BTW congrats on your test but i want more... Mujhe pulav chahiye....LOL and roti made of milkDay Dreaming

ll-Shilpa-ll

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
congrats on the exam shilpa and very nice update! will watch the vm at home.

ll-Shilpa-ll

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
congratulations for passing the exam. thanks for the update. please continue.

ll-Shilpa-ll

magss24 IF-Dazzler
magss24
magss24

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

wonderful update. loved the vm

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top