Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Sacrifice pt40 updated Pg 71 (Page 26)

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
princess that was fantastic and thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Finally i was able to complete reading every part.. U are too fast for me.. I would njoy if u make Baa, an evil manipulatorWink.. Waiting 4 next,
Jake

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Hi friends, I have taken all your comments and thought about it, and I thank you for your help, I finally thought about SNS Gopi, and thought what would she do, I observe her everytime she comes in front of Ahem and think she always has hope in her heart, may be when she wakes up every morning and praying and thinking may be today is the day I will see something in his eyes, so I am going to give Gopi an opportunity to find out if Ahem loves her for real or not, has he really changed. I hope you all like this next part.

Part 24

Next morning, excited Ahem, woke up early so he could go pick Gopi up first, and then go to the hospital to pick up Baa.

He knew Gopi was reluctant to come back, and he could understand, after all her first experience in Modi Bhavan, was not good and he was mostly to be blamed for it. He prayed to god that he would be able to make up for all pain he caused her in the past.

He could hardly sleep the night before, thinking about having her back home, in his room, in his bed. She will probably refuse to stay in the room with him, let alone be in his bed, but he had every intention of making her spend as much time with him as he possibly can.

As he is driving to her apartment, he was thinking about how happy and excited his mom and rest of the family were to learn that Gopi would be coming back home. He had made them all promise not to push her to do anything she did not want to do.

He patted his jacket pocket one more time to make sure the items his mom had given him the night before were still there.

He pulled up to her apartment complex and quickly walked to her door.

Gopi had a restless night. She couldn't sleep all night, thinking about what all she had agreed to do. She was having self doubts. Was this the right thing to do? She couldn't help but feel worried and excited at the same time. She is worried because she didn't want her experience in the Modi Bhavan to be like the one before, thinking, and what about when they find out about the baby, especially Ahemji, how will they react? Will they believe it was Ahemji's baby? Will she be leaving Modi Bhavan again when they find out?

She couldn't help but feel excited because she will be back with her family again. Even with Ahemji's hatred, she hadn't felt at home anywhere but at the Modi Bhavan, with exception of Ahemji, Rashi, and Kinjle, everyone had loved Gopi just the way she was, and she wanted to feel loved again, and if she is dealt with another disappointment then so be it, but she would be able handle any of that this time, because she is lot stronger than she was before.

Heaven help her, but she can't help but hope that this time Ahemji would love her and really want to give their marriage a chance like he said he wanted to.

She had finally fallen asleep around 3am after putting her self doubts aside and deciding to leave everything in Kanaji's hands.

As a result she woke up late, and was now rushing to get ready before Ahemji came to pick her up. She was just getting out of the bathroom when she heard the knock on the door.

She walked to the door, thinking he is early and opened the door and couldn't help but stare at him, he looked so handsome in his brown suit with mint green shirt.

Ahem was staring back at her thinking she looked absolutely beautiful in pale yellow sari with her wet hair loose and pulled to the front. She had no make up on which made her look even more younger than she was, he wanted to take her in his arms and hug her to him and hide her from other people.

They both looked away at the same time, she moved to the side so he could walk in and closed the door.

She was first one to speak and said Jai shree Krishna, he replied kindly, she then asked him if he wanted breakfast.

Now that he was looking at her closely he could see that she looked tired and there were dark circles under her eyes, like she hadn't slept at all the night before.

He wanted reassure her and tell her everything would be ok, but knew that she was not ready to listen to that, instead he would just have to show her.

He asked he if she ate breakfast, when she shook her head no, he just said for her to get ready, they would go pick up Baa and have breakfast with the family.

She told him to make himself comfortable while she finished getting ready and goes into her room.

Ahem was restless, he looked around her home and thought it was just like her, no fuss, simple. He noticed a book case in the corner and walked over to see, and was amused to see his wife had electric taste in reading materials. There were books on many different subject, but most of other books were of religious nature and books on cooking.

Fifteen minutes latere he was still looking around when he heard her come out her room with a bag. He asked her what she was going to do with the apartment.

Gopi looked up suprised he wasn't asking her to give it up, so she told him she was going to let one of her employee stay there for a while.

He frowned at that but didn't say anything, he didn't want her to think he was going to take over her life.

She was expecting him to argue with her but was glad he didn't say anything. She said to him I am ready, we should go pick up Baa, the family must be waiting for her to get home.

Ahem walks towards her and says not yet, you are not ready, she looked at him confused. He stops in front of her and says there is something missing.

Still confused she looks at him, he reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out the sindoor box and the mangalsutra his mom had given him the night before.

She looked at him and said is that necessary?, he says yes, because I told you I have every intentions of staying married to you. He gives her the sindoor box to hold and puts the mangalsutra aronund her neck, when he leans forward to fasten the chain in the back, she could feel her heart beat increasing, she was trembling from him being so close to her, if she lifts her arms she would be able to hug him.

Ahem was having similiar reaction, it felt so good to be this close to her, it took him two tries to fasten the chain, his heart was pounding so hard, he wanted to put his arms around her and hug her tightly to his chest, but knew it wasn't the right time so he pulled back.

He took the sindoor from the box and applied it to her part. When he looked down at her he could see the tears in her eyes, he took her face in his hands, gave her soft kiss on her forhead, and said please don't cry, I promise this time everything will be different. He finally gave in and hugged her to his chest.

Will Ahem be able to convince her to trust him? will he be able to talk her in to staying in the same room with him? what do you all think? Let me know.

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalsun_smiDamayantiMfarha451288suvaaslondondancydreamerneteche_cmaaneet93wilddevil2010Bhumika18sahujamadhu_sridharlovvcrystal30_Precious_kafaevadsparikhsweetsugarhana_yUmIbrahimShellJAtvmylovealeena1thejazzgalAnhdara13HansaNaamirkhanfanANJ4-JollyJabeen-chavvi16princessunaradumas

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
reserved LOLDancing

Hey spb1971

Lovely update.......SmileBig smileClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStar

wohoooo..... we're finally gonna get gohem scenesLOLLOLLOL yes ....... i know ...... i am besharamLOLROFL

Now hurry up and update....... quickly plzzzzzLOLLOLLOL

Keep it up hun Thumbs Up

Edited by aleena1 - 25 March 2011 at 2:40pm

ll-Shilpa-ll

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
oh thank u so much with the update. u know i really mised your ff's. please keep updating. the update was wonderful.

ll-Shilpa-ll

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
ohhh such a sweet moment... love you Shilpa.... you are such a romantic... truely amazing...

waiting for the next part

Edited by upasana.diya - 25 March 2011 at 1:49pm

ll-Shilpa-ll

X.shmm IF-Addictz
X.shmm
X.shmm

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
nice update 

ll-Shilpa-ll

PDLIMA Groupbie
PDLIMA
PDLIMA

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Nice update Shilpa keep us guessing all the time good story dear.

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top