Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Sacrifice pt40 updated Pg 71 (Page 18)

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
gud one Shilpa....let the gr8 Mr Ahem Modi sweat a lil more hun.......he deserves it......well i wud certainly love to see Gohem romance scenes.....but d wait will make it more enticing....kash yeah sab tv mei bhi hotaDay Dreaming

@Nidsara, Thanks, I plan to make him sweat a lot

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I love it!!!! Cant wait for more (also running out of excellent words to say...as each part has been brilliant)!!!

@hkhb17, Thanks for loving it.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
awesome shilpaSmile....like everyone here, i too love it when ahem longs for gopi's attention....all you ff writers give extra attention 2 ahem's thoughts...good u ppl do it...dats y we fans are able 2 see some fantastic ffs here....continue shilpa...i wanna c how ahem wins gopi back again..

@madhu_sridhar, Thanks, the poor chap doesn't know what's in store for him
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Oh! our dear boy is changing for good. Looking forward to more of this.

@Bee, Thanks, our boy has long way to go, I too think he is hot, but he has gotten away with too much, I think I might make him sweat a little more.Smile
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
tat was an amazing update.. ClapClapClap

@maheswari1188, Thanks for the compliment, will continue soon
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Hi friends, here is the next part, sorry for not updating soon, but was having hard time moving the story along, not much GoHam yet, but working on it.

Part 20

Next morning the arti is performed by Gopi, which makes everyone happy, it felt like nothing had changed, yet at the same time everything was changed.

Jigar and Rashi were stealing looks at eachother, Gopi notices and smiles to herself thinking at least one vahu of the Modi's was going to be happy.

She looked over at Ahem, her smile faded as once again she thought of the past. After her talk with Ria the night before, she was more determined to avoid him. Thinking and talking about the past had brought all the pain to surface once again, and she refused to go thru that kind of pain again.

She was about to take permission to leave when Kinjle requested she make some paneer paratha for her, like the ones she made the day after her marriage to Dhaval. She was about to say, she and Ria had to leave when Jigar also added his two cents and says, yes bhabhi, today I also wan to eat your Parathas and your chutney, I am sure Ahembhai missed that the most.

Everyone looks at Ahem who was looking at Gopi, but Gopi refused to look his way, he watched her for few seconds to see if she would look at him, but she continued to ignore him, he finally said you are wrong Jigar, I didn't miss the chutney the most, then he looked at his mom and continued by saying, it was the Kheer I missed the most, which I got last night. He was hoping Gopi would look at him so he could thank her, but she refused to acknowledge him and went into the kitchen, he sighed, thinking fell flat again, he was going to have to talk to Jigar soon.

Everyone was surprised that he spoke up and admitted that he liked the Kheer Gopi made.

Jigar starts teasing Kinjle again about her pregnancy, if you keep making requests to Gopi bhabhi, you are definately getting moti.

Kinjle promptly replies to his teasing by saying who says all the requests were for me, and looks at Ahem, who throws a napkin at her and says behave.

Ria was facinated by all the Modi family, it reminded her of her family, who she missed alot. She knew Gopi needed this family and decided she was going to help them bring Gopi back to MM. She knows her friend loves Ahem alot, but she has been hurt by him too much in the past. He has lot to make up for, but she is sure he is ready to love Gopi the way she deserved to be loved.

Mani brought the tea out while Gopi came back with the food, once again Ria was facinated by Gopi, she was thinking Gopi fit right in, she knew the routine of the MM house hold pretty well, she never skipped a step even thought she hadn't lived there for 18 months.

Gopi came over and sat beside her, RIa decided to tease her friend a little, and says now I know why all the food you put on the menu at the restaurant is so good, its because it something you cooked every day.

Gopi in thinking mode, thinking now what is she up to? She knew Ria too well, and also knew what ever she is up to is going to end up embarassing Gopi. And her next words confirmed her theory.

Ria looked around at everyone at the table and stopped at Ahem and said who drinks Green tea in the family.

Gopi was horified she knew where Ria was going with this, she kicked Ria under the table but was ignored.

Ria continued by telling them the story of Gopi's request to put it on the menu and Gopi's reaction when the manager said it was a stupid request.

Everyone was fascinated to hear that Gopi had actually gotten mad at someone, because she never lost her temper before.

Gopi was glaring at Ria, then she leaned over and said I am going to get you back for this one day.

Everyone resumed eating after that, just then they hear a voice calling out  for Rashi? And its Urmi , Gopi gets tensed hearing this, tells Ria they had to leave immediately. 

Ahem noticed Gopi turning pale and getting tensed and frowned, and thought Gopi's reaction to Urmi was unusual, but he knew now that Gopi hadn't left her mama's house  for no reason. Urmi probably had something to do with it.

Urmi comes in the dinning hall and is shocked to see Gopi sitting there and immediately starts her drama, by saying Gopi, you are back, where have you been, do you know how worried we were all for you, how could you leave without telling anyone, she kept talking, and everyone realized, Urmi was taking a defensive stance, which confirmed that she had her hand in Gopi leaving.

Just then Koki interevene and says Vavenji calm down, Gopi is fine, she turns to Rashi and says, your mom is distress, take her to your room. Rashi replies, ji kakiji and takes Urmi from there.

Gopi meanwhile is trembling, she didn't want Urmi to reveal about the pregnancy until she herslef confessed to Ahem first. She turns to everyone and says we have to leave now, we have to meet some people at the restaruant and takes everyones blessing and leaves.

Back in RaJis room, Urmi is trying to ask Rashi what was going on in the MM, and why isn't Rashi worried now that Gopi was back, she was trying to tell Rashi they needed to make sure Gopi doesn't came back to live at the MM.

Rashi refused to say anything, and asks Urmi how her mama's family and her grandmother were doing, Urmi is shocked Rashi is not concerned that Gopi was back and once again thinking I won't let that gawaar ruin my daughter's life, I will make sure she doesn't return to Modi Bhavan.

Will try to update soon, hope you liked this part.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

krishyg1pritiaggarwalsun_smifarha451288suvaaslondonneteche_cmaaneet93wilddevil2010Bidaaifan09**Rekha**crystal30_Precious_madhu_sridharlovvkafahana_yevadsweetsugarsparikhsinakthejazzgalAnhdara13vrsharmaUmIbrahim-JollyJabeen-aamirkhanfanHansaNdumasprincessunarachavvi16

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Liked is a small word dear. Absolutely adored it but would love you if you write more soon. Please update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
@Diya, thanks, been little busy lately, I will do my best to keep you updated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

Go to top