Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Sacrifice pt40 updated Pg 71 (Page 13)

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
too gud shilpaSmile....as usual u kept me glued to ur ff....waiting for more...

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I hope you like this, I struggled with RaJi parts, I seem to can't picture Rashi loving Jigar, probably because I don't like SNS Rashi, we'll see what happens with this one.

Dear Friends thanks for all the wonderful comments, it motivates me to continue writing.

Part 17

On the next day Ahem made it home early, he had a headache so he finished work early to go home. Gopi was still there with her friend Ria. All the ladies were in the kitchen cooking dinner and talking about Kinjle's Ghod Bharai (Baby shower).

His mom and Kinjle were in a deep conversation about her pregnancy, what to expect and the cravings she would have. He noticed Gopi was looking at them with a sad smile and expression of longing on her face. He was wondering what she was thinking, why the sadness. It was as though she was outside looking in at something she could never have. She was holding her self back from others, she would anwser if someone asked her a question, but did not contribute to the conversation.

He didn't know how long he stood there watching her, but all of a sudden her head shot up, as if sensing him, and looked straight at him, her eyes widened a little in surprise, there was fear in them, then she quickly turned her face away from him. He frowned thinking that's what she used to so whenever she used run into him unexpectedly

His mom noticed him standing there and said, Ahem, you are back early today, givinig him a knowing look, he replied by saying, yes mom I finished work early today.

Ok, go freshen up, dinner will be ready soon, Ahem after giving Gopi a final look, who had her back to him, left from there.

He goes to his room and sits on the bed and leans back on his hands, his headache was getting worst by the minute, he wished he had asked his mom for some tea, he gets up and goes to the bathroom to freshen up and change his clothes.

When he came out Mani was coming in the room with a cup of tea, he thinks mom is a life saver, she must have known I needed this, but Mani's words stunned him, she said Ahembhai, Gopibhabhi sent the tea for you, then she notices his expression and gave him a smile.

Ahem was amazed that she would think of him even now, even after all that had happened between them. He decided to thank her in front of the family, but not directly and see what happens.

When everyone is sitting at the table, he looks at his mom and then at Gopi who had her face turned away from him and decided now is a good time. He says to his mom thanks for sending the tea up mom, I feel much better.

Koki confused sais "what tea? I didn't send up the tea".

Ahem playing along and said it must have been Kakiji or Rashi then, they both shook their head no.

Ahem kept looking at Gopi, everyone else also turn towards her. Everyone is looking at her, especially Ahem, but she wouldn't look at him.

Ria, who could see Gopi's reaction, and the pleading look on Ahem's face, frowned at her friend. Gopi had turned pale and was shaking like a leaf. She wouldn't look at anyone, she turned and went into the kitchen.

Rashi was going after her but Koki shook her head, so she stopped and started serving everyone food.

Gopi was in the kitchen lecturing herself, why did she react like this. No matter how much her head tells her to not do things for Ahem, her heart won't listen. Why does seeing him in pain affects her and then can't think about anything else but making him feel better.

When she had seen him standing by the kitchen listening, she could tell he was tense and the way he kept rubbing his temple absently she knew he was getting a headache and that's why she had made the tea for him and told Maniben to take it up. And now he was probably mad because she had sent the tea up. After a while she composed herself, and went out with kheer she had made, and she knew that was his favorite, might as well get it over with all at once.

When she went back everyone was talking about the Ghod Bharai that they would have to get ready for soon.

Kinjle notices the Kheer and said bhabhi made kheer today, how come no one said anything.

Jigar teases her, if  you keep eating like this you are going to be Moti in no time, besides I thought you didn't like Kheer, that's bhai's favorite dish.

Kinjle says yes, but bhabhi made it for me, since my baby was craving Kheer, and bhabhi makes the best kheer, even better than mom's, then she looks at Koki and says sorry mom, who just smiles at her.

Gopi was relieved and thanking Kinjle silently, for saying what she said, now he won't think I made it especially for him, she gave Kinjle a greatful smile, who winked at her which made her smile widen a little more and put a sparkle in her eyes.

Ahem was annoyed and thinking now why didn't she look at me like this when I was trying to thank her for the tea, in fact she didn't even look at him once.

Later that evening it was decided that Ria and Gopi would stay at the MM for the night since it was so late and Abhi was out of town for a conference. Baa insisted Gopi stay and do the morning arti since she wanted to hear Gopi sing. Koki was very happy with this new development. While Gopi was talking to Baa, Koki went and told the family Gopi and Ria would be staying the night, she asked mani to get a room ready for them.

In RaJi room Jigar was sitting there thinking about the events of the past few days. He was so glad Gopi bhabhi was back, he was thinking about how he was going to apologize to her when he saw her standing by the door about to knock. 

Bhabhi! Please come in, Gopi comes in and sits with him and says Jigarji how have you been?

Jigar replies fine bhabhi, I wanted to say I am so glad you are back, we tried to find you for so long after you were gone, he is unable to meet her eye. Then he continues and says, Bhabhi I wanted to apologize to you, I was aware of how Rashi was treating you but I never said anything, I kept hoping she would change and come to love me like I loved her, but come to find out she only married me because she thought I Owned half of everything, she only married me for my money.

Gopi says, Jigarji that can't be the truth, I am sure Rashi cared for you.

Jigar says no, she confessed everything, her part in creating all the misunderstanding between our family and sonal's family, the slap that her mother gave her it was all planned so Sonal would leave the wedding hall and I would end up marrying Rashi. How could I have been so stupid always trying to protect her.

Gopi  says to him, but you have admit now deverji, she has changed for the better, why are you not giving her a chance. Jigar agrees and says I know she has changed, but I am afraid to give her another chance.

Gopi says to him but how long will you go on like this, you still care for her and she loves you too, I could see that, she is not the same Rashi as before. Please consider what I said and decide with your heart not your head.

Jigar says ok bhabhi, but you are in the same situation now, Ahem bhai has also changed a lot, will you consider moving back and giving your marriage a second chance. Gopi says to him it is not simple as your situation, he loves someone else, he didn't want to marry me.

Jigar argues and says to her, but that was all in the past, now things are different, he wants you here, he wants to be married to you, your thinking how I know all these things, but it was Ahembhai who told me when you first disappeared he looked for you everywhere, he spent all his spare time looking for you.

Gopi thinks about what Jiagar said and thinks could this be the truth.

Rashi comes in and sees Gopi talking to Jigar and starts to leave but Gopi stops her and says don't leave Rashi, I was just leaving, she goes to Rashi and says you stay and talk to deverji, Gopi leaves from there.

Jigar and Rashi looks at each other, then Rashi slowly comes toward the bed and sits where Gopi was sitting, Jigar still looking at Rashi, and finally says to her, Rashi I am happy that Gopibhabhi is back, now I am ready to give our marriage another chance, but if you ever do anything to hurt my family or Gopi bhabhi again, I will ask you to leave and never return.

Rashi has tears in her eyes and says, No Jigarji I promise you I won't do anything to hurt Gopi or the Family, I am also glad she is back. He goes to her and says ok, now give me that sweet smile you used to give me and come here and hug me, because I really have missed you.

Rashi goes over and hugs him and they both smile at each other.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

krishyg1pritiaggarwalsun_smiDamayantiMfarha451288suvaaslondonneteche_cdancydreamerBidaaifan09wilddevil2010sunshine33Aashna26Nijagurlrockkafamadhu_sridharlovvhkhb17crystal30_Precious_**Rekha**sweetsugarsparikh-scarlett-love_u_Sarunhana_ytvmylovealeena1thejazzgalAnhdara13HansaNaamirkhanfanANJ4-JollyJabeen-chavvi16dumasprincessunara

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
it's intresting.. and you have written it well continue it soon my dear friend.
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
nice part.....
-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
awww... that was a really cute update
lol..I see wat u mean by havin a hard time with RaJi
its kinda hard imaginin Rashi so nice...
but i m glad things worked out and cant wait for Gohem
cuz i knw our hottie cant stay w/o talkin wit Gopi hehe
thnks for the update
Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
that was nice...waiting to c what happens next
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged