Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

New FF: Sacrifice pt40 updated Pg 71 (Page 13)

magss24 Goldie
magss24
magss24

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
nice update... waiting for the next update ... want to know wat happens next

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
the rashi-jigar part was really nice shilpa....now waiting for goham track....update soonSmile
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone, I am back with another update, this one is a little long i hope you like it.

Part 18

Ahem was on the terrace, listening to the sounds of the night, and still thinking about how to get Gopi to trust him. He heard someone come on the terrace, he didn't want to talk to anyone so he moved back a little more in the shadows, so no one can see him.

He looked over and saw Gopi sit on the swing, deep in thought, just as he took a step towards her, he heard Ria call out for Gopi and stepped back.

Gopi looked up to see Ria coming towards her and said, how did you know I was here? Ria laughs and says Koki aunty told me this is your favorite place in Modi Bhavan. Gopi smiles thinking her MIL knew her too well. She says to Ria, yes this is my favorite place, I spent so much time in this swing.

Ria is quiet, but after awhile says there is so much you haven't told me about your time here, but I observed you tonight and I can see that you love this family and they love you, but I still don't understand what happened. I could see that Ahem also cares for you, the way his eyes are always following you, the pleading look in his eyes when you wouldn't look at him, why are you so afraid of him, you only look at him when you are sure he is not looking at you.

Gopi looks over at Ria and says things that happened between me and Ahemji  are complicated, some of the things he said to me in the past, I never told anyone, those things when I think about them still has the ability to bring me to my knees with pain, even today.

Ria looks at Gopi and says then maybe you need to talk about them, don't hold back. You kept everything inside you, never told anyone and that is what's holding you back from seeing things clearly now.

Gopi contemplated on how much to tell Ria, she knew she couldn't tell her friend every thing, becase Ria would get angry on Gopi's behalf, and she didn't want that. After a while she starts telling Ria how Koki chose her for Ahem and everything that happened after the wedding.

Gopi told RIa how Ahem was so mad when he found out she was uneducated, how the next day he told her he would tolerate her for his mom's sake.

Once Gopi started talking everything started pouring out of her heart. Gopi told Ria she tried her best to make him happy, but more she tried the angrier he became, and kept reminding her that she had no place in his life, that she was not even worth his hatered.

Ria asked her then, why did you stay so long? why didn't you leave him and the family then? why did she wait so long?

Gopi replies by saying I wasn't as strong, I was brought up by my mama, or I thought he was my mama, but on the day I left, Mami told me I had no relations to them, that Jeetubhai's sister was not my biological mom, in fact she worked for my biological parents, who gave me up. Urmi didn't like the fact that Jetumama brought me to Rajkot after his sister and her husband died. She only agreed to let me stay for the money that would come for my upkeep and she needed a free servant in the house. She was emotionally and physically abusive. So you see I stayed because at first I didn't want to go back to that house hold. For the first time I had a family who loved me, and most important I had maji who loved me like a daughter and taught me so much.

I was also selfish, I kept hoping and praying that Ahemji would one day change his mind and love me like I loved him. But do you know what brough me back to reality, when he aske maji to send me back after Kinjle's wedding. I realized nothing would ever change, he wolud forever love Anita, his first love, he had been telling me the truth the whole time that there was no room for me in his life.

I decided then that it was time to leave, so I went back to mama's house, but then he brought me back because his Naniji came to visit.

Ria asked her, then what made you leave again.

I overheard Maji and Naniji talking about their plan to bring me and Ahemji closer. I had to make them see what all the strain of acting nice to me was affecting his health, he couldn't sleep, he was always tense, and he was getting sick over it. I made them promise to stop the whole thing, it wasn't worth his health.

Ria was quiet for a minute, she wanted to ask Gopi if Ahem hated her so much then what about the pregnancy, how did that happen, she glanced in the corner where she knew Ahem was listening and decided not to ask Gopi just yet. Gopi has to reveal that secret on her own to Ahem so she stayed quiet on the subject.

Ria goes to Gopi and hugs her and says you loved him so much that you only worried about him and nothing else. Gopi looks over at Ria, and seeing the look on Gopi's face, says and you still love him that much, when Gopi tries to deny, Ria continues and says because even today you couldn't see him in pain, that is why you made the tea.

Gopi was shocked that her friend had seen through her facade, she closed her eyes and tears were running down her face. Ria said to her quietly you shouldn't have stopped Naniji and Koki aunty, he could have come around.

Gopi gives her a look and says to Ria, God Ria, you should have seen me back then, I never blamed him for not loving me back, I was so stupid, you should have seen some of the things I did, I was so naieve back then. I never could see bad in people, I just did what people told me to do, never considered that they were setting me up to fall, or get me in trouble.

She looked at Ria and said did you know, I once washed his laptop, the look on Ria's face was comic, no I didn't do it because I was mad at him, I did it because Rashi told me to, I never questioned it. The point is I was not educated, I didn't even know simple things outside of cooking and doing house work, and that's not what he needed, he needed someone who could stand beside him, some one who was his equal.

Ria says, ok that was in the past, you are different now, you can read and write, in hindi, Gujarati and English, you have accomplished so much in the last year and a half. You are not that stupid, naieve girl anymore.

Don't forget I have also seen you stand up for your beliefs and voice your opinion on several occassions. Remember when we opened the restaurant, you wanted to put green tea on the menu, and the manager said it was a stupid idea, that nobody drinks green tea, you were so mad, I thought you were going to throw something at him. When he realized what he had said and saw your face he ran out so fast, he almost triped and fell. They both laughed remembering the incident.

Gopi stopped smiling and said, Ria, I know I have changed on the outside, I have confidence in myself, I am stronger and I can talk without stammering, but at times, inside I am still that scared, lonely little girl the no one wanted, not even her biological family.

Ria looked over at Gopi, I know what your mami told you about your family is affecting you now in a big way, but you could still find out about your family, it might not be as bad as what your mami told you.

I don't know if I want to know Ria, from what mami said, my family is well to do, but they didn't want me because I reminded them of something painful that happened in their life. 

Ria argues and says you don't know that, you only remember bits ans pieces of your life before your adoptive parents died, you should find out.

Just then Rashi and Kinjle came on the terrace to get Gopi and Ria to talk about what they wanted to do for the Ghod Bharai. They all start to go back, Ria hangs back and looked in the corner where she had seen Ahem, and walks behind the others.

Will update next part soon.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subkrishyg1pritiaggarwalsun_smifarha451288neteche_csuvaaslondonwilddevil2010Nijagurlrockdancydreamerlovvbr2499kafahkhb17crystal30_Precious_evadsweetsugarsparikhaleena1thejazzgalAnhdara13tvmylovehana_yANJ4-JollyJabeen-HansaNaamirkhanfanprincessunarachavvi16coolhi1988

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
that was nice...waiting for the next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
nice part.................
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
very nice - I wonder what ahem is going to do.

ll-Shilpa-ll

magss24 Goldie
magss24
magss24

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
waiting fr the next update

ll-Shilpa-ll

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Nice Shilpa! Our boy has to sweat a lot and he better.

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top