Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone, Sorry it took so long to update, its been the longest week for me, work was hell and my kids drove me nuts, couldn't get anything done. So here is the next part, hope you like it.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments and encouragements.

Part 30

Next morning Gopi woke up in Ahem's arms, just as she had gone to sleep, realizing Ahem had held her close to him alnight, once again feeling safe and protected. She laid there for few moments savoring the felling of being close to him.

She got up and sat on side of the bed and watched him for few more minutes before going to get ready.

Ahem woke up and stretched and immediatly felt on the other side of the bed for Gopi, when he didn't feel her he opened his eyes and looked and saw that she was already up, tninking missed another opportunity to wake her sweetly, just then she came out the bathroom drying her hair with a towel, unfortunately for him she was fully dressed today.

Gopi looked towards the bed to see him staring at her, she got self-conscious and turned away from him.

Ahem thinking she is still shy of him sighed and got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get ready.

Gopi moved quickly and made up the bed and started to put her jewlery on, she had just finished putting her earings on when she heard him come out of the bathroom, she didn't dare look his way, she didn't want get caught ogling him again.

She finished brushing her hair and was about to put sindoor in her part when she felt him behind her and remembered he had said he wanted to do that everyday, so she turned towards him with sindoor box and helded out to him.

Ahem took the sindoor and put it in her part, then she turned towards the mirror again. Ahem watched her for few seconds and put his hands on her arms.

Gopi was staring back at him, firm hands slid up her arms to grasp her shoulders and then warm sensual lips pressed to the curve of her neck. She shivered and closed her eyes as sweet pleasure hummed through her veins.

You smell just as I remembered he murmured, sweet and little exotic, like wild honeysuckle in bloom, and you taste every bit as sweet as you smell.

Ahemji, she whispered

Slowly he turned her, his hands never leaving her arms. He stepped in closer until she was pressed to his chest. Then he moved his hands up to cup her face and he lowered his head to kiss her.

A moan gathered low in her throat, swelled and then slipped past her lips into his mouth. He ate delicately at her lips, nipping then sucking, and then he traced a line with his tongue before plunging deep.

There was nothing tentative or seeking about his kiss. He was strong, determined and possessive.

He kissed her mouth and then pressed tender line down one side of her jaw then up her temple before skipping over to the other side to repeat all over again. He kissed her forehead and then pressed his mouth to her hairline and let it linger.

Tension coiled tight in his muscles. Whispered through his body and into hers until they were two wound springs.

When he finally pulled away, his fingers threaded through her hair, stroking absently as though he couldn't keep from touching her.

They both stood in each others arms for a while, then Gopi slowly pulled out of his arms, flushing and said we should go down, everyone must be waiting for us.

When they go down they see everyone waiting for them, Koki gives her the pooja thali and says you and Ahem do the arti today.

After arti the take blessings from everyone, and move to the dinning room for breakfast.

Gopi notices Kinjle was not there so she asks Koki, maji, where is Kinjleben?

Koki hesitates, she didn't want to tell Gopi Kinjle was feeling gulity and didn't want gopi to feel bad about the baby, so she told Gopi, Kinjle was not feeling well so she is resting.

Gopi looked at Koki who was unable to meet Gopi's eyes and knew immediately that Kinjle was trying to avoid her, she went in the kitchen and made Kinjle's favorite breakfast and got a tray ready to take to her room.

Ahem noticing Gopi walking towards Kinjle's room, knew that Gopi had figured out that Kinjle was trying to avoid, and he felt proud that Gopi was not going to let Kinjle get away with avoiding her. He decided to let them talk for few minutes before he joined them.

Gopi knocked on Kinjel's door and went in, Kinjle was sitting on the bed with eyes closed, absently rubbing her pregnant belly, when she heard the knock she opened her eyes to see Gopi standing there smiling at her.

She watched as Gopi set the tray down on the table and sat beside her on the bed. She took Kinjle's hand in hers and said I am sorry Kinjleben, I didn't want to reveal about the miscarriage before your ghod bharai, because me it got postponed for a week.

Kinjle immediatly felt bad for making Gopi feel sad, which she was trying to avoid by not coming in front of her, and said nahi bhabhi, don't think like that, the truth is I felt bad, I should have helped you back then, I didn't know you were pregnant, I knew how Urmi aunty was treating you, making you do all the hard work, I should have stepped in and helped you, but I chose to stay quiet, and I am so sorry for that now.

Gopi squeezed Kinjle's hands and said nahi Kinjle ben don't feel bad, and don't cry, it wasn't meant to be, who knows if the baby would have survived even if I was living here with the famiy, it was all Kanaji's wish, don't blame yourself for anything.

Gopi continue and said I am happy for you, Dhawalbhai and this baby, it is time to celebrate, not to cry and feel bad about what has happened in the past, you need to stop worrying about all that and stay happy now.

Ahem had come in by now and stood behind Gopi and said Kinjle Gopi is right don't feel bad about the past, just take care of yourself and take care of my nephew so I can spoil him when he is born, I am going to make him just like me, teasing Kinjle.

He kept smiling because he knew what was coming, Kinjle glared at him and said first of all it could be a neice and I will never let you turn her into a miniture version of you.

Dhawal spoke from behind them and said, that's right because my daughter or son is going to be just like me, best of best, at this they all laughed.

Gopi turned to Kinjle and said I was going to feed you breakfast myself, I made all your favorites, but now that Dhawalbhai is here I will leave it up to him to feed you breakfast.

Ahem takes Gopi back to their room and closes the door, Gopi surprised said Ahemji what are you doing, shouldn't you be going to office?

Ahem takes her in his arms and says I wanted to thank  you for taking care of Kinjle.

Gopi says to him you don't have to thank me I love Kinjle ben like a sister.

Ahem watched her and said I know, you don't hate anyone, no matter how they treat you, sometimes it scares me, how people can take advatage of you.

Gopi smiled at him and said it not that I don't hate anyone, I just don't want to waste my energy on negative feelings towards anyone, and I used to let people take advantage of me, because I didn't know any better, but I am much wiser now, I wouldn't let people take advantage of me.

Ahem thinks for a moment and said you are right you are lot smarter now, but I am still going to take advange of this opportuinty to kiss you, saying this he slammed his lips to hers and gave her a deep kiss full of passion.

The kiss only lasted for few moments but it was so full of passion they were both out of breath by the time they broke apart.

Ahem finally said do you want me to drop you at the restaurant, Gopi says no, I am staying home today, you should go otherwise you will be late.

Ahem let her go reluctantly and said if didn't have an important meeting I would stay home with you, he kissed her on the cheek and bid her goodbye and left to go to the office.

Enjoy the VM.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j80u2-rybQw[/YOUTUBE]

Kavya.S thumbnail
wow shilpa that was amazing....loved everything...and the vm was nice love the song...
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love the update-ahem n gopi are getting very close ....love the update ....the cherry was the vm..................thx
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful, awesome stuff yaar
I love me a posessive Ahem

Now I feel a little bad. This is how I kinda intended Ahem to be in Taqdeer, and thats where I was headed.

It's nice to see Gopi fitting in with the family again

Yuks
SIP1997 thumbnail
Yuks, I like your Taqdeer Ahem just the way he is naughty, don't change him, my characters are too emotional, i can't get the humor right.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Shilpa...........Gohem was really passionate.......i loved the Kinjle-Gopi-Ahem convo.........it was touching and funny too.....miniature Ahem is the last thing Kinjle needs...lol.......i simply love your ff.......do update soon sweets
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just GoHem? Not even a glimpse of Rashi?😔

Loved that passionate kiss, but how did Ahem control that? No red blooded male can do that unless Gopi kick him😆

Loved the update. It was a wonderful read...👏

Oh yeah, VM is also fab... love the song from Aaja nachle
Edited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We had a crap epi yesterday& you just gave us a wonderful update thank you 👍🏼
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow Shilpa!  I just caught up with some of my reading.  This FF is wonderful!

Loved every part!  The story alone was fabulous but adding the VM took us to another level!  ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!  Now I am going to spend my Saturday in LALA land.

You're killing me!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kav88

wow shilpa that was amazing....loved everything...and the vm was nice love the song...

Thank you so much, I was having hard time writing the chapter, but once I started I couldn't stop.