Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
whoa...pregnancy issue coming up soon!!!!....will ahem stand by gopi and support her?? 
i'm waiting desperately shilpa...and a great update s usual😊
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends I wanted to update this FF before I watch todays epi, as expected we were all disappointed, but i was hoping he would react different today, but the few comments i read tell me it was hopeless.
I hope you like this Ahem, please comment. Thanks.

Part 21

Ahem was in his office thinking about where to begin with Gopi, he eyed his phone one more time, picked it up dialed the number and hung up as soon as it started ringing. Ria had encouraged him to call when he asked for the number for the restaurant and Gopi's cell phone number.

Just when he thought he had figured out what he is going to say to her and dial the number he looses his nerve and hangs up, he must have called her five times in last ten minutes.

Just when he was ready to dial her number and ask her to go for a drive, Jigar came in his office to call him for a meeting.

Jigar walks in, Bhai they are ready for a meeting, when Ahem doesn't reply, Jigar looks at him and sees  Ahem deep in thought, staring at his phone. He says Bhai did you hear me? Ahem looks up confuse, did you say something Jigar?

Jigar looks at him, yes I was saying we are ready for the meeting, but are you ok?

Ahem hesitates, but finally says to Jigar, I want to call Gopi and take her for a drive, there are things I need to talk to her about, but if I call her I don't know how she will react. I don't know what to do.

Jigar sits down, and says why don't you send her flowers first, and then call her and ask her to dinner instead of taking her for a drive.

Ahem looking skeptical, says I don't know Jigar, she might not go for that, she can barely look at me, you saw that last night and this morning.

Yes I saw that, but I also saw her looking at you when she thought no one was looking at her.

Ahem thinks about what Jigar said and thinks flowers would be a nice surprise for her, especially since he had never given her anything before. Flowers might be a good ice breaker and will atleast start some kind of communication between them and he decided to take Jigar's advice and send her flowers first.

Meanwhile Gopi is at the restaurant, keeping busy, she was feeling tense and nervous now that Urmi was back. She knows Urmi will once again cause havoc in her life. She has to figure out how to tell Ahem about the baby before Urmi spilled the beans to the whole family.

She is worried about how Ahem will react. Will he blame her for the miscarriage? Will he even believe it was his baby? She should have told him and Maji everything, now she didn't know what to do.

Just then one of girls walked in the kitchen with big bouquet of pink and white roses, and said this were just delivered.

Gopi thinking Abhi might have sent them for Ria was surprised when the girl said the flowers were for her.

Gopi eyed the flowers thinking, who could send her flower, it wasn't her birthday or anyting like that took the flowers from the girl and went in to her office. She was hesitant to open the card attached to the bouquet.

She finally reached for the card, when she opened it she was shocked to see the flowers were from Ahem, with a simple message. 

Will you please have dinner with me tonight? I have so much to talk to you about,  will wait for your respons, Ahem

Gopi in deep thought, thinking what could he want of talk to her about and thinking may be he is finally ready to file for divorce, she felt pain in her heart from the thought of divorce, but she also knows that if that is what he wants, then she will go to dinner with him and talk about the divorce.

She was still thinking about how to respond to his invitation when Ria walked in and sat in the chair across from her.

Ria looked at the flowers and said so he is finally coming around, Gopi hand her the card without saying anything.

Ria read the card and said, what are you going to do?

Gopi shrugged and said I was just thinking about how to respond when you came in.

Ria handed her the card back with a piece of paper that had Ahem's cell number and said here, he gave me this before we left, to give to you, call him.

Gopi took the paper and said and say what?

This time Ria shrugged her shoulders and said its up to you, do you want to go out with him?

Gopi thinking and finally said, yeah, its time, may be he wants to talk about divorce, but I don't know if I can talk to him on the phone, I've only spoken to him on the phone few times before, and they were not a plesant experience.

Ria responds by saying so text him and tell him to meet you here at 6pm, you can go home and get changed before we close. I will ask Abhi to pick me up here, so we are both here when Ahem comes to pick you up.

Gopi nods her head yes, and picked up her phone before she could change her mind and sent him a quick text.

Ahem was in his office, pacing, he was unable to concentrate on work, he kept checking his phone every few mimutes to make sure it was on. He kept thinking how she would have reacted to the flowers, did she like them? Just as he was ready to check his phone one more time his phone gave a musical sound, he quickly picked up the phone and read the text.

Thank you for the flowers. Ok to dinner, pick me up at the restaurant at 6pm. Do you need directions?

He took a deep breathe and typed a quick respond back.

Thank you, know the way, I will pick you up at 6pm.

Hope to update again soon! Thanks for your patients.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice.......................finally i hope they clear things between themselves
Kavya.S thumbnail
hi shilpa nice update love this ahem a lot....hope the sns ahem would be atleast 25% like this ahem...
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really nice please continue.thanks
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Has 6.00Ppm not come yet????? Still waiting for Ahem to pick Gopi up?
PDLIMA thumbnail
Hi Shilpa:
Great job loved your story it is so nice and so interesting it keeps me on pins everytime. I am so eager to know what will happen next. Great story I also loved your videos that you posted of gopi and ahem.Thanks once again. You are a great writer. I hope you become a writer some day soon.
Thanks.
SIP1997 thumbnail
nice.......................finally i hope they clear things between themselves

Thank you!
SIP1997 thumbnail
hi shilpa nice update love this ahem a lot....hope the sns ahem would be atleast 25% like this ahem...

@kav88. Thanks! I agree with you, that's why I love writing this FF.
SIP1997 thumbnail
really nice please continue.thanks

@rubinahansa

Thank you!