-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
continue on, cant believe i missed this ff
wonder what made her shocked.
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my god...😲....wat will happen if ahem finds out? cant wait...try 2 update asap...
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for all the wonderful comments, here is the next part.

Part 4

Gopi is shocked to hear how Koki had planned for Nani to come so they could bring Gopi and Ahem together, hearing this Gopi is devastated. How could Maji do this to me, to her own son. Does she realize how Ahemji will react when he comes to know the truth. If he finds out, who know what will happen, what about his relationship with Maji, he will never trust her again, if his own mother would trick him like this. What about Nani, his relationship with his Nani will be forever altered. Why can't they see how it is already affecting him being forced to be close to me, for what so that he can come to hate me more later. No they can not do this to him, she has to make them understand that I am not the right person for Ahemji, she will have to tell them how it is affecting him, they needed to stop this drama right away, they can not force him to except me. She wipes the tears from her face and goes towards them.

Meanwhile Ahem is in his office, unable to concentrate on his work. He was remembering more and more of what happened the night before. It all felt too real to be just a dream, he had a feeling it all happened for real. He is thinking oh god what have I done, what if she get pregnant, I bet she probably didn't even think about that, he couldn't tell anything from her facial expressions anymore, she had learn to hide her feelings, now days when he looked at her all he saw was this blank look, as same as it would be on some doll. What should he do, he knows now he will be stuck with her forever, then he thinks, would it be so bad, being with her, if he were to be honest with himself, on most days he feels calm around her. He is full of pride when people compliments her. But then what about Anita, he was sure whatever Umang did, Anita was not part of it, nor was she aware of what Umang had done, he was hoping to contact her after Gopi left, but then Nani came and he had to bring Gopi back, and now he is going to loose that last chance because of his stupidity in giving into his attraction to Gopi.

Back at the MM, Koki notices Gopi walking towards them, and signals her mom, who also notice. Koki ask, Gopi vahu did you need something. Gopi looks at both them and says, yes Maji I have to talk to you, it's very important. Koki, what is it Gopi vahu. Maji, I heard everything that was said between you and Nani. Nani and Koki both shocked, thinking now what. Gopi continues and says to Koki, Maji I have always done what you wanted me to, you have been my mother from the day you expected me as your vahu, but today, I would like to make a request to you and Nani both. Both listens silently. Gopi continues and says Please Manji, Nani, stop all this before it is too late. You don't know how Ahemji will react if he finds out you brought Nani here on purpose. The stress of being nice to me in front of Nani is already taking a toll on him, he is stressed, unable to sleep and he had a fever last night. Please don't do this to him, let me go back to my mama's and free him to live his life, saying this Gopi starts to cry uncontrollably, Koki takes Gopi in her arms and sits Gopi beside her, both Nani and Koki have tears in their eyes, seeing how much Gopi loved Ahem, she was willing to sacrifice her love and happiness for him and he is too blind to see what a wonderful person she is.

Koki says to Gopi, how can you ask me to do this to you, I know you are the right wife for him. Gopi says nahi maji, I am not the right person for him, if you make him expect me forcefully he will come to resent you, and I can't let that happen, I cannot come between you two, he love you the most and if he feels you betrayed him for me he will come to hate you, and I can't see that happening. What kind of relationship would we have if he was forced into this. 

Gopi, Koki, and Nani all crying at this point. Finally Koki looks over at Nani and says didn't I tell you ma, my Gopi vahu is one in a million. She will care for everyone especially Ahem, but her self. My wish is for my son to open his eyes and just look at her the way we all look at her before its too late.

They hear Rashi calling Gopi, so they quickly compose themselves. Rashi comes up and feels as though she had interupted something. She is sad. She has been thinking about things lately and really looked at herself and her deeds. She is realizing she doesn't like the person she has become. She has a loving husband and MIL, a big house, a good family, if she was loving and respecting like Gopi, she wouldn't have to ask for anything, she would be given everything before she even asked for it. She is thinking look at Gopi, eventhough her husband may not love her, Kakiji and rest of the family treats her like a princess, because she is not selfish like me, she cares for others before she cares for herself.

She is also realizing she is not liking her mom's attitude, she always gets in trouble when she listens to her mom, and besides her mom was getting bit greedy lately and trying to insult jigarji on top of things. Seeing Gopi's relationship with Koki has made her realize tha is what she wants with her MIL.

She tells everyone that lunch was ready, they go down to the dinning hall to eat. Rashi was observing Gopi. She knew something was wrong. Gopi looked like she had been crying and she looked sad. Rashi once again feeling bad and guilty now for not helping Gopi, who has always been there for her. She resolves to change her relationship with her in-laws, especially Jigarji, she is starting to realize she really cares for him, but lately Jigarji had started to pull away from her. She realizes if she doesn't change her attitude then she will loose everything, and like Kakiji said she will come to regret that one day. She should start with Gopi who has always looked out for her.

SIP1997 thumbnail
Next part

Part 5

That evening when the men came home from office, both Nani and Koki noticed that Gopi was right, Ahem did not look well. He looked tense and tired. When Gopi came out of the kitchen, he made an effort to relax, but they could see the strain on his face. They pretended not to notice, but Gopi was giving them a pleading look, so Koki asks Ahem to go his room and rest until the evenig pooja, and dinner, he leaves, and Gopi gives them a sweet smile, thanking them silently.

Ahem goes to his room and change out of his suit an into his black sherwani for the night. He sits on his bed and rests his head on the headboard and again thinks about the night before. The guilt was eating at him, he has no solution as what to do. At times he wants to forget everything and feel again what he felt the night before, while fully awake. But at the same time he knows he can't live with someone who in not his equal, and uneducated. His heart and his head is at war, and there is no solution, he wished his Nani would leave, he wouldn't have to do anything, Gopi would leave on her own, she knows he only brought her back because of Nani, this time nither his mom or he will ask her to leave. 

After a while Mani comes in tells him everyone is waiting for him. When he goes down he notices tha Baa has also come out for arti this evening, and his thinking, great now I have to look out for two old ladies. After the arti, his mother surprises him though by saying, Gopi, Baa wishes to eat in her room, so why don't you go make her plate and take it to her and stay and talk with her. He glanced at Gopi, to see relief on her face, and thinks now what is up with her, he thought she would jump at the chance of making him squirm, while his Nani looked on, but she looked relieved to out of his presence, why? Everyone goes to dinner, and that night he was able to relax and eat peacefully. Seeing this Koki is sad, and realizes that Gopi was right she cannot force her son to except Gopi, it would kill him, and that was part of her fault for always giving and providing him with things without him asking. Gopi was also right, if she forced the issue her son will come to resent her. There are some lessons he needs to learn on his own. She can not shield him from everything. She decided to talk to her ma about making up some reason for her to leave, they can't tell Ahem the truth yet, someday she will tell him when he is ready to listen to her, but not now.

After dinner Ahem goes to his room and starts to work on his laptop. Koki goes and talks to her mom and come up with a reason for her to leave the next day, an emergency at one of Koki's bhai's house. She goes and tells Gopi, who makes a request to Koki that surprises her. Gopi asked if she could stay with Nani in her room that night, seeing that Nani knows the truth and she would like to spend time with Nani because she won't see her again after tomorrow. Koki agrees and goes and tell Nani also. 

Koki goes to Ahem's room, Ahem seeing Koki gets up and says mom aap, please come in. Koki goes to Ahem and says, Ahem dikra, ma has to leave tomorrow, one of your mama needs her to sign some papers to sell some land, and they cannot wait, so she will be leaving tomorrow, please make the train reservations for her. Ahem is surprised, he thought he would feel relieved, buy he could feel a band tightening around his heart, like something bad was about to happen. Koki is looking at him and says are you ok, he replies yes mom, and I will make the reservation. She start to leave then turns and says don't keep working go to sleep, and Gopi won't be distrubing you tonight, ma has requested Gopi to stay with her, because she want Gopi to recite rest of the Geeta to her tonight, saying this she leaves.

Ahem didn't know what to feel at first, he felt both relieved and didappointed at the same time, relief that he won't have to worry about being nice to that gawar anymore and disappointed that she won't be sleeping in the room with him, the he mentally shakes himself and put his things away and goes to sleep.

Gopi goes to Nani's room, Koki is also there, she goes to them and thanks them for listening to her. They were both sad because they couldn't help Gopi like they wanted to. Koki, I know you will go back to your mami's house, but this time when you go back don't let her treat you like a servant, I will talk to Dhawal and Kinjle to make arrangements for you to get educated. They will help you. Gopi says ji maji, I also want to learn. She did not want to cry in front of them again and show them how much she is hurting inside. Nani and Koki talk to Gopi for long time, finally they feel tired and go to sleep.

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why can't gopi go with nani  - she should never go back to Her mami house  again.   Know what they know about her.
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely updates shilpa😊...the conflict goin on between ahem's mind n heart was brilliantly portrayed...
and will gopi get pregnant??
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The story is fantastic esp enjoyed 2nd chapter..πŸ˜‰ reminded me of the dream i used to hav of Anne Hathaway.. Wish i was as lucky as Ahem and wake up one day to find Anne with meπŸ˜†.. I want u to focus more on Rashi..πŸ˜ƒ
-GayabCat- thumbnail
shilpa do continue one, and make that emotional arousal aehem agnise her worth asap

great chapters

SIP1997 thumbnail

Next part.

Part 6

Next morning Ahem didn't come to the Arti, he was making arrangement for Nani to go to his Mama's house. He went straight for breakfast, Gopi was not there, he looked around but didn't spot her anywhere, unaware that as soon as she had seen him come down she went to the room to pack her things. 

Ahem told Nani her train was for that afternoon, he will come back and drive her to the station. Hetal, Rashi, Jigar and rest of family were surprised Nani was leaving. Koki explained she has to go back, on of her brother need Nani. Rashi is dissapointed, she really wanted to show the family she was changing, she is thinking now Gopi will also leave. Rashi looks over at Jigar, but he doesn't even look at her, not like before, it was as though he was purposely ignoring her, she felt sad, but still determined to prove to him and rest of the family that she was changing.

Ahem, Jigar and the gang leave for office. Nani request Koki to call Kinjle to come meet her and to bring Dhaval with her. Meanwhile Gopi is packed to go back at mami's house. When Kinjle and Dhaval come Gopi request if she could go back with them. Kinjle knew immediately why she was coming back. She looked over at her mom, who was still upset with her, and sees that her mom was sad. Kinjle is begining to regret what she has done. She also come to realize how much Gopi had supprted her during the whole Umang and the wedding fiasco, she doesn't say anything, nods her head to Dhaval, they agree to take her back

Koki pulls Kinjle and Dhaval aside and request for them to keep their eye on Gopi and to protect her from her Mami as much as they can. She also said she would be in touch with them, regarding getting Gopi educated. They agree with Koki.

After awhile Gopi takes permission from Koki and Nani to go, she takes blessings from everyone and leaves with Dhaval and Kinjle.

Ahem comes back to take Nani to the station, once again looking aroung for Gopi, and thinking is she trying to hide, when I come back may be I should mention to her about leaving, because Nani is going to be gone, he decided to tackle that matter later when he comes back home, Nani bid everyone goodbye, she tell Koki, she would leave the sanduk behind for now, they will decide later what to do with it. Koki agrees. Nani leaves.

When Ahem come back he realizes the house was too quiet, he goes straight to his room, and notices all of Gopi's things were gone, he looks in the closet and notices all her clothes are gone, he is thinking she probably moved them to the guest room, he goes there and finds it empty, as he is going out the door, his mom comes and aske if he was looking for something. He says no, mom all of Gopi's things are gone. She looks at him sadly and says why would they be here if she is not here. Ahem still little confused, looks at her. She sighs and say isn't it what you wanted her gone, well she left and went back to her mami's. Once again he felt relieved and disappointed. Relieved that he didn't have to ask her to leave and disappointed that he didn't see her before she left.

At the CM urmi is upset because Gopi was back, but once again decided to use her to do some heavy cleaning in the house until she can figure our how to get her out of the house. Urmi calls Rashi to find out, but she was disappointed, her daughter didn't say anything, just that Nani had to leave, and since Nani is gone, Gopi came back. Rashi had decided to stop telling Urmi everything that goes on at MM, that is the only way the whole family will start believing that she was changing.

Few days has gone by since Gopi and Nani left the MM. Nani called and told Koki she arrived safely, and inquired about Gopi, how she was doing, Koki told her she didn't know she hadn't talked to Kinjle yet. Ahem was ignorant of the way the family was feeling, he felt free, yet he also felt as though something was missing in his life. He still had dreams of that night, and some times wake up in cold sweat reaching for Gopi, and realizes she is not there, he goes into deep thought after that and is unable to sleep again.

Back at the CM, urmi was taking every opportunity to make Gopi work hard, she made her clean the whole house top to bottom, made her wash all the curtains in the windows, and kept coming up with work for Gopi, she kept taunting her about earnig her keep. Gopi had not been feeling well for few days, but did not say anything to anyone, she didn't want to antagonize her mami. Meanwhile she also noticed the strain between Kinwal relationship so she talked to Dhaval.

Dhaval reveals that Kinjle was not comfortable in the small house, and he wanted to cell his restaurants in mumbai and open one if Rajkot, so Kinjle could be near her family.

Gopi advises him to talk to Ahem about how to go about opening a business in Rajkot, Dhavea agrees and say will you talk to him on the phone for me? Gopi hesitates but thinks why not Ahem would do anything for his sister. So thay go to a STD to make the call. Dhaval finds the number for MM and dials the number, and hands her the phone, whe ther operator anwsers the phone she asks to speak to Ahem, operatore ask her who she is. Gopi hesitates, and gives her name. She is put on hold.

Ahem is in his office working, his PA buzzes him on the phone and says someone named Gopi was on the phone requesting to speak to him, Ahem is surprised, what does she want, thinking oh no she is calling because she is pregnant, he starts to sweat and his hand is trembling, his PA once again, sir do you want to speak to her, he finally anwsers yes.

Gopi is told to hold, they are putting her call thru. Ahem picks up the phone and says yes what do you want in his brisk manner. Gopi gets nervous hearing his voice and start trembling, Ahem get impatient with her and say speak up I don't have all day. She hesitantly tells him she was calling because Dhaval had needed some information.

Ahem is quiet, feeling relieved she wasn't calling because she was pregnant, at the same time, he wished she was so he would have an excuse to bring her home again, and again shakes himself of those thoughts and reminds himself he doesn't want her.

Gopi continues and tells him, how Dhaval wanted to sell his restaurant and establish one in Rajkot. Ahem says ok tell him to come to the office to talk to him and quickly hangs up the phone before she could say anything else.

-GayabCat- thumbnail
excellent
great contiue
great story so far
shilpa hope u have read my new ff
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1631171