India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaShHeaven:Shayad,-SA (Page 88)

KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Karan felt a little disappointed after hearing that...."so i have to make it for you every morning..."..."i'd love you to do that...but it aint possible now is it.." ..Karan leaning in to her ear...and in a barely audible voice "i'm sure we can make some arrangments... where i can make coffee for you every morning.." Karan turned his face a little to look at her face... which showed utter shock... and a little bit of shyness..it was visible in her eyes which was starting right back in his... Shilpa broke the eye lock.."erm so you wanted me to cook right? since your not taking me back home...i might aswell..." She said walking around the kitchen...Karan shook his head at her..why does she always avoid what he says..he thought... "And you have to help me too..i don't know where everything is..."..Karan was busy chopping onions...while Shilpa was kneadinf the dough... "Karan..".."hmmm" came his reply... "can you come here i need some help..."..."What" he asked not really paying attention to her... "my hair is bugging me can you move it outta my face please.."...he turned to see Shilpa trying to blow the hair away from her face and all he could think was 'adorable'...Karan walked up to her and turned her to face him..Shilpa looked at him ..feeling a bit baffled..he slowly lifted his hand up in front of her face ..and placed his finger just below he lips..where a long stand of hair was...he finger was barely touching her,,,it was a slight graze...but that was enough to send shivers down her spine... he gently tucked the strand of hair behind her ear and walked off leaving Shilpa standing there..

meh...dunno how to make it romantic anymore...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ASALUVstar_fanamna malik

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Tiha It is still awesome but a fast forward one.
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
aaah so romantic. m loving this cooking date
star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Dialogue : It's enough...not any more.
KaSh_luv IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh_luv
KaSh_luv

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
thnks Maham..i aint writing nymore...

thnk u Amna...

Edited by KaSh_luv - 04 March 2011 at 5:37pm
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
seriously maham? u just posted the caps. Break up scene
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh_luvstar_fan

star_fan IF-Addictz
star_fan
star_fan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amna malik

aaah so romantic. m loving this cooking date

Then why don't you continue the cooking romance ?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index