-Aliya-

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeebkhan

Originally posted by kasharti1

@Zahra: Haha..did you? Well done! Thumbs Up

Asking just out of curiosity...are you both sitting in the same room right now? :-P
Yes in the same room juzz a couch awayWink
Haha..really? LOL So u r talking to her here n there? Lol..I'm loving it. :)
Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

@Yashu:well our story is like this she is big drama freak she watched every single show so DMG started one day she made me watch it i still remember it was KaSh Salsa episode and Shilpa was coming downstairs after wearing her red dress and she collided with KSG dat was it i fell for KaSh and joined KaShians in 2009 before coming to I-F i was member of another group which belong to KaShians datz how i met Maham thn she made me come here i started to come here and last year i made her join too
tehzeebkhan IF-Rockerz
tehzeebkhan
tehzeebkhan

@Riya:Babes how are you???Hug
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

@Yashi she didn't ............I used to watch DMG n i pressurised her to watch the show n thats how she fell in love with KaSH.

Hahaha...okay...so whose telling the truth now? I'm loving the sisterly argument here...remind me of me n my sis! ROFL
-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
HEyyyyyy AWL Hug
tehzeebkhan IF-Rockerz
tehzeebkhan
tehzeebkhan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

@Yashi she didn't ............I used to watch DMG n i pressurised her to watch the show n thats how she fell in love with KaSH.

Hahaha...okay...so whose telling the truth now? I'm loving the sisterly argument here...remind me of me n my sis! ROFL
well its true she made me join KaSH heaven..........but it was me who asked her to watch the show in the first placeTongueWink
Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

@Yashu:well our story is like this she is big drama freak she watched every single show so DMG started one day she made me watch it i still remember it was KaSh Salsa episode and Shilpa was coming downstairs after wearing her red dress and she collided with KSG dat was it i fell for KaSh and joined KaShians in 2009 before coming to I-F i was member of another group which belong to KaShians datz how i met Maham thn she made me come here i started to come here and last year i made her join too
Oh right! Howww cute! Awwww. Embarrassed
Who is older..you or Amber? :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index