Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Sushant's Om shanti om dance- 1st march (Page 4)

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phadukaran

now that we have mentioned about his back, what about salmans leg, i thought his leg was broken too, and it cannot be moved, the whole injury looked serious, but he had cast and everything, when i had broken my leg it took two months to heal completely, does it mean that Salman's injury was a joke.  NO, because he must have gone for physical therapy and he must have been on different meds then i was on.  

Same could go for Sushant, he must have done some physical therapy, and plus if you notice, his dancing didn't involve much of him jerking his back.  

and yeah if you are talking about Dhoom Tanaa, from OSO, then yes the signature step was from it. and i just saw Rishi Kapoors OSO, and Sushants OSO i didn't see nothing similar accept the signature step. and Sushants entire dance was Ballroom number, and not DIsco, like Rishi Kapoors version

salman never broke his leg he tore his ACL and when he wore the cast the was just apart of the act 
hes been going to therapy since then and hes been wearing his leg brace everywhere 
just thought i would clear up facts about him =) 

aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
I should have cleared it before:

Sorry I was talking about 1st march episode. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

He did score 20 that day and Shekar won Performance of the day. When you are not able to believe  then why make thread asking it. Confused

Sorry I forgot to mention the date of the performance. And I had no idea people would be recalling his first performance rather than the latest one . 

And dear you dont have to be rude. 

SUNSHiNE_413 Groupbie
SUNSHiNE_413
SUNSHiNE_413

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushi_anki

@ sunshine_143  
r u talking abt sushant's first perf ???? 

no i was talking about the one from this past week. that wat i thought the TM was talkin about.sorry for the confusion.
aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for clearing the confusion about the first or latest performance. I completely forgot about the first one and had no idea the topic would be taken in reference to that one. 

For those who say that he had back injury or wasn't medically that fit to perform, in real world no one bothers about what goes in your personal life when it comes to profession. If he thinks he is not fit, he can quit as simple as that or perform as it is. But it won't be fair to other contestants if they are given marks thinking that " oh he was hurt and he still performed so we shud give him marks". And before you all Sushant supporters have a go at me, I'm not saying this was the case with Sushant. He wasn't bad to be considered for grace marks or anything. But at the same time, I don't think it was a 28 performance. Again I wasn't even getting to that scenario but since some of you mentioned that he was hurt and he still danced, so I thought to share my views on it. 

For those who say that they tried to create the same film environment so its justified to take same steps to create the mahaul. I don't think it was necessary. Its not the only type of dance thats done in bollywood movies on that kind of beats. They could have created the mahaul of some other movie using the same song, would have shown the effort into choreography more. 

I noticed judges highlights weak points of other contestants and highlight strong points of Sushant and Yana's performances. I'm not saying Sushant is not an excellent dancer, all I'm saying is the criteria should be same for everyone.

At the end of the day, fairest way of judging would be to give same song to all the choreographers and then see the difference in choreography. 

Gauahargeous_N

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanuk

Originally posted by nishr

He did score 20 that day and Shekar won Performance of the day. When you are not able to believe  then why make thread asking it. Confused

Sorry I forgot to mention the date of the performance. And I had no idea people would be recalling his first performance rather than the latest one . 

And dear you dont have to be rude. 

Sorry if I was rude, but I never intended to be.

Actually people thought that it was first performance because of this post in first page,
Originally posted by njo921

sushants dance was the same as rishi kapoors om shanti om dance... from the old movie Karz not SRK from OSO!!

Thanks for sharing your views on Tuesday performance of Sushant's.

Edited by nishr - 04 March 2011 at 12:09am
aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
@nishr: Its fine dear, I know you might not have intended to be rude but the second line made me feel a bit. But its fine since you explained your reasons. 

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanuk

For those who say that he had back injury or wasn't medically that fit to perform, in real world no one bothers about what goes in your personal life when it comes to profession. If he thinks he is not fit, he can quit as simple as that or perform as it is. But it won't be fair to other contestants if they are given marks thinking that " oh he was hurt and he still performed so we shud give him marks". And before you all Sushant supporters have a go at me, I'm not saying this was the case with Sushant. He wasn't bad to be considered for grace marks or anything. But at the same time, I don't think it was a 28 performance. Again I wasn't even getting to that scenario but since some of you mentioned that he was hurt and he still danced, so I thought to share my views on it. 

LOL

Kanuk, none of the Sushant fans said anything like that. This point was made only by TheUltimate in sarcasm (sarcasm directed to Sushant and Sushant fans)

I myself don't feel judges should give grace marks or anything or give marks thinking- oh bechara is injured. Ouch

But yes, I felt it was a 28 layak performance. Big smile

pigbelly4myfeet

Go to top