India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MISSING SOME THING

Withmaaneet Goldie
Withmaaneet
Withmaaneet

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Yesterday&today episode was good..but not tht awesome as it used to be before.....we are still missing the old charm......to bring up d tripe.....thy need to bring back shasha&talsa...who always enterten us with their jealous face& I wish CVS can hear dis= WE WANT SHASHA BACK,WE WANT SHASHA BACK,WE WANT SHASHA BACK,WE WANT SHASHA BACK....day by day people are loosing their interest in GEET including me.....m sure if CVS bring SHASHA,talsa,meera& all d member back thn again ppl will die to watch GEET.....it doesn't have to b a same person as before, thy can used another person to ply SHASHA role.........SHASHA should b back,SHASHA has to come back for us(fan) we miss all those jealousy sense in office...&also I want Geet to join back to office...it's boring watching her being house wife........I want to see SHASHA back&she should not know tht maaneet are married& maaneet should act like thy are unmarried to make SHASHA fool.....for all tht she did to Geet before......thn after tht all charm will b back....plz cvs do dis fav for us(fan) n also I wanna see geet mummy&pappy but n also they shouldn't know tht Geet is married...I want thm to see GEET with sindur...n think tht she is still wearing tht for DEV....

How many ppl want to see d same thing.....if u want to see any other thn tht plz add ur thought

Edited by Withmaaneet - 03 March 2011 at 6:00pm

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
AAN also affect the charmConfused
Barry n mahesh are doing a good job thoI
 actually think this track may be able to bring back the charm
If they bring swati n richa the original writer n creative head of geet, i think geet wud be back with a bang n become number 1 again
Their screenplay n consistency was amazing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Withmaaneet

Withmaaneet Goldie
Withmaaneet
Withmaaneet

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

If they bring swati n richa the original writer n creative head of geet, i think geet wud be back with a bang n become number 1 again

We can't do any thing about AA..m tired of asking CVS to kick thm out...no 1 is interested in seeing those AA crop.......I just want all d old member of Geet back no matter wht.....right or left..swati&d old team is d best............If thy throw AA out n bring back SHASHA&geet mummy,papa&all d old member thn d old charm will b back.......
There is lot of interesting thing tht thy can show....but thy r leaving those funny n lovely sense behind....it seems like thy wanna show those cute sense after non of d fan watch d show
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Withmaaneet

We can't do any thing about AA..m tired of asking CVS to kick thm out...no 1 is interested in seeing those AA crop.......I just want all d old member of Geet back no matter wht.....right or left..swati&d old team is d best............If thy throw AA out n bring back SHASHA&geet mummy,papa&all d old member thn d old charm will b back.......
There is lot of interesting thing tht thy can show....but thy r leaving those funny n lovely sense behind....it seems like thy wanna show those cute sense after non of d fan watch d show

We shud keep fighting to get Swati back atleast!!
I have made a post with all the contact info that u can use to contact the PH n star one!
Including telephone numbers!

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1627550

If u guys live in india then plzz call them everyday n ask them to bring swati pandey back as the screenplay n story writer of geet!
She n barry or she n mahesh and work together n make an awesome show again!!
---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top