savan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys pls read this and give ur valuable feed back....

What went wrong with Baat Hamari Pakki Hai?
Nothing went wrong with it. In fact it was the first show that gave us a rating of one plus in that time slot. We just felt the story had to meet its logical ending and we did not want to unnecessarily stretch it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I know!!!!!
Someone had already posted this article and that is when we found out BHPH was going to end!
THX for the news
sunaina02 thumbnail
Sure - a logical ending is must for a serial , Noone had asked Sony to continue BHPH for time unlimited , but it deserved at least 200 episodes if  not a year . It was axed at 179 episodes 😭
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the news.

Whose interview was this? I don't remember this. And who the heck thinks the end was logical?
savan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is the GEC of sony who had earlier made a s***** statement on indiaforums also, when i read this thing on  another website i almost felt like personally going and throttling his neck, wot on earth did he mean by logical ending, it was one of the most illogical endings in the history of the sitcom industry and did these idiots  have some pre conceived notion that by bringing in another show they will be able to improve their fiction band...
m very sorry to say but this new show "terrace terrace ka pyaar" (that's wot i call it) is nothing but a copy to copy of BHPH...right from characterization to dialogues to everything..
jatey jatey just want to tell one thing, get a grip on our lives u idiots and do some hard thinking, bringing insane  feel good shows is not going to render you to the top spot..
and yup pls stop making that geek from ur new show act and mouth dialogues like barun...he is no match up to him...
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what when and how?

who said these words and where?