India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

The Healing Touch

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Today's episode for me revolved around the word healing.... how healing comes and which source would it be.... medication...prayers or from humans beings.... or an amalgamation of all three?

We first see dark elements of the story in the likes of Kala and Seema...... Seema certainly needs healing,for she is nursing a broken heart, she may be one step behind of a woman being scorned.........  Then comes Kala the pronounced antagonist in the story..... oh yes! Kala has been crying out for healing for all these years ,healing for the truama she suffered since she was an eight year old child, when she witnessed the death of her father ....... she never received healing and her smarting now manifests in her hate for Dutta and everyone who loves him, Aye shahib ,baji, and of course Nakusha.......
Next in the episode we see the distraught hostage held family suffering the pain of the temporary absence of the son, friend, brother and brother in law.....  we see how being physically close to each other even in unkempt conditions,  they are still able to heal,comfort and console and galvanize each other.........
We also see Dutta and Nakku holding on to each other to heal and relieve their adverse condition.
The episode closes beautifully wherein Mahadavan in his divine capacity not only grants forgiveness to those who seek pardon , but also gifts healing to those who pray for it ,in this case Nakku for her Saab's eye sight....
But to me the best part of the episode was the reference to mother earth as I call it .... the same earth that yields nourishment to all that is abode it, also provides soils,herbs,plants, since time unkown , that combat biological disease.... but we need insight to utilize this natural gift buried in the earth..... an insight which can be acquired by sought divine wisdom.......
As for our dear hero Dutta,   will he be restored? rebulit?  and renewed ? once he is healed by Mahadavan,  remains to be seen..............

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliLoveMishalLaDuSeLaFatima82imp200020001sikkaishakomal_w25LaTuLadivya17-7sasha_1simpleAnnamnx12shish15WanderbugPooja_219mIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-Warda.-Srushti-meghaparti

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

i second 4...must say very true n really beautifully written  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82-Azy--Srushti-Hamlet53

imp200020001 Groupbie
imp200020001
imp200020001

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Hi, usually, I am a silent reader on this forum...but I have been enjoying reading your posts a lot...I am sure u know this, but let me tell you again that you do write very well...It was absolutely a delightful post...Keep writing plz.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82-Azy--Srushti-Hamlet53

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Very good post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Fatima82 Groupbie
Fatima82
Fatima82

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
a very divine post .. they way u have narrated it truely magical .. Heart

-Srushti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
beautifully written Hamlet(I don't know ur real name sorry)...indeed, i liked that fact that mahadev takes such pride in his and his peoples' work..ayurved is a very ancient science of India..it has worked miracle..so true as mahadev had said that today its losing its importance..

thanks and keep writing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Pooja_219-Azy--Srushti-Hamlet53

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
V good post!!!
Keep continuing it, would love to read ur take of the episode every day! :D

-Srushti-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged

Very well written, you have covered various types of healing beautifully, you need a healed, peaceful  mind to come up with something like this, this track has invoked very different aspect of ourself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Hamlet53

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top